Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Need For Companionship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Need For Companionship (3200 Views)

Pretty Lady Needed For Companionship Now / Paying Sex Workers For Companionship: See Lies Men Tell / Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Its been 10 months since i ended the relationship I had with my ex.All through these months I've channelled my energy, time and resources into other meaningful ventures.My aim was to sideline anything leading to any serious attachment to the members of the opposite sex.Most times when I see couples I admire them but I say to myself this isn't just for me now.Yesterday after finishing my business for the day I decided to go catch a movie.I couldn't meet up so I had to wait for the next movie.It was to start in the next 45 minutes so I started playing with my phone.Made few calls,chats and time seemed not to be moving. Then I noticed something, almost every person had a partner, I tried covering the fact I wasn't lonely but I just couldn't. Then I realised the need for companionship. No matter how successful we are, no matter how hard we try to be independent, we all need someone.

7 Likes

Re: The Need For Companionship by BlackDBagba: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
True words
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
No matter how independent we try to be and guard our heart from desiring love and companionship, there's a craving that will stir up with time to point how necessary we need to have a companion.

Irrespective of the challenges encountered in relationships, there's need to have someone to love and cherish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dextology:
No matter how independent we try to be and guard our heart from desiring love and companionship, there's a craving that will stir up with time to point how necessary we need to have a companion.

Irrespective of the challenges encountered in relationships, there's need to have someone to love and cherish
Exactly
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yea true......but it will is better to single Dan to be in the wrong relationship. This one u will waste your time, effort, resources, energy..... Everything!!!.... U should be thankful u are channelling ur energy to more productive activities. Wait till u date the wrong gal....u will know u are better off being single.

Chill...and search for a compatible partner. Yes! Being alone is lonely @times but trust me! Its a far better option Dan being with the wrong gal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Need For Companionship by Kenneth205(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yeah! True
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
zaragal:
Yea true......but it will is better to single Dan to be in the wrong relationship. This one u will waste your time, effort, resources, energy..... Everything!!!.... U should be thankful u are channelling ur energy to more productive activities. Wait till u date the wrong gal....u will know u are better off being single.

Chill...and search for a compatible partner. Yes! Being alone is lonely @times but trust me! Its a far better option Dan being with the wrong gal

That's correct
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
true words,but to me a book is always the best companion

1 Like

Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dextology:

Correct
Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
zaragal:

True.
Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
skillful01:
true words,but to me a book is always the best companion
Reading books/novels is good but not just for me.Thanks though.
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
vuc1:

Reading books/novels is good but not just for me.Thanks though.
Music?
Re: The Need For Companionship by Divay22(f): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm.....
Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nma27:
Music?
Music is good. Actually love music but it still doesn't occupy the place of a human.
Re: The Need For Companionship by 234GT(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
My friend sent this to me.

Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
234GT:
My friend sent this to me.
Makes a lot of sense.
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
vuc1:

Music is good. Actually love music but it still doesn't occupy the place of a human.
Just ask a lady out OK. what's d worst thing that could happen huh? Take a chance
Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Nma27:
Just ask a lady out OK. what's d worst thing that could happen huh? Take a chance
Lol that's not the problem.The thing is I'm being careful.I don't want to make another mistake.
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2017
vuc1:

Lol that's not the problem.The thing is I'm being careful.I don't want to make another mistake.
Good luck then.

1 Like

Re: The Need For Companionship by Maxi112: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2017
true bro. I felt same way today.
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Maxi112:
You, you lie embarassed tongue
Re: The Need For Companionship by Maxi112: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:
You, you lie embarassed tongue
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
If you need companionship, you get married.
Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
ToriBlue:
Still searching for her.She'll probably be at her boyfriends place now thinking the loser is gonna wife her. grin
ToriBlue:
Still searching for her.She'll probably be at her boyfriends place now thinking the loser is gonna wife her.
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
vuc1:

Still searching for her.She'll probably be at her boyfriends place now thinking the loser is gonna wife her. grin
Still searching for her.She'll probably be at her boyfriends place now thinking the loser is gonna wife her.
cheesy
Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
cheesy
ToriBlue:
cheesy
Just hoping he takes it easy on her.
Re: The Need For Companionship by darbeelicous(f): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
loneliness kills faster than aids grin ........ The only thing harder than being in a relationship is not being in one cool
Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Maxi112:
cheesy
Maxi112:
Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
loneliness kills faster than aids grin ........ The only thing harder than being in a relationship is not being in one cool
Really, you mean like seriously loneliness kills faster than aids.Now you getting me scared lol.
Re: The Need For Companionship by darbeelicous(f): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
no fear.... God z in control grin
vuc1:

Really, you mean like seriously loneliness kills faster than aids.Now you getting me scared lol.
Re: The Need For Companionship by vuc1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
no fear.... God z in control grin
grin
Re: The Need For Companionship by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2017
vuc1:

People learn from their mistakes!
Try Nma27 bro, who knows?
Wishing u all the best,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband / How Are You Able To Cope With This / Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.