Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy (14343 Views)

JAMB Cautions Cyber Café Operators Against Extortion Of Candidates / JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School / Jamb Policy Meeting Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by OnlyTheBrave: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2017
JAMB INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES WHO ARE PREPARING FOR 2017 EXAM

http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-201718-new-regularization-proceduresguidelines-help/

SEE JAMB 2017 SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ALL UNIVERSITY AND POLYTECHNIC COURSE Below.

http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-utme-2017-correct-subjects-combination-for-all-courses/
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by domainOfficial: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2017
JAMB that could not account for the money I paid into her bank account. They are just there to frustrate start-ups
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by mfm04622: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Angelb4:
SENATE has to investigate why the soup my wife cooked is watery. Mtcheww

In fact, after making laws, that is their most important function. That is what "OVERSIGHT" mean
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by samuel900(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2017
NOW U WAKE UP.....JAMB IS WICKED. HOW CAN YOU STOP A GRADUATE WHO MANAGED FROM WHAT HE SAVE FROM SERVICE TO OPEN A SMALL CAFE FROM REGISTERING STUDENT.....ALL YOUR PLANS IS TO MAKE THE RICH RICHER?

THERE MUST BE CHANGE...UP YOUTH!!!!!
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by murphy02(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Nigeria is a terrible country, making policies to kill small businesses, i wonder what the minister of labor is doing, No job is safe in this country..
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by PACHRIS(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Jamb CBT center is Dibu Ojerinde retirement package because he owns 90% of CBT centers
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by OlaSammie: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
I personally think it's a great idea to stop all these cyber cafes from toying with candidates future. My experience with those guys was not palatable. They collected my money(not official fee o,their profit included) and did not give me the literature. I went there several times and they were telling me different stories that the book was not available.

Even when I went to reprint,they collect five times the normal amount.

I have even heard of stories of candidates getting to their examination centres on examination day and discovering they couldn't thumb print because they were not on JAMB's database(while they registered in cyber cafes).

The reformation the new registrar is trying to do is very good as long as the CBT centres do not charge above the official fee and are very reliable.

This is not an issue of small scale business,it's an issue of securing candidates future.
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by hajimutex1: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
I think we need to know what governance is that the modes of engaging interaction between the citizens and governance in this case this not democratic, according to V.i Learning 1971 the highest peak of monopoly is imperialism. Nigerian need to resist this cruel policy call governance.
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by mistyMen: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
OlaSammie:

I personally think it's a great idea to stop all these cyber cafes from toying with candidates future. My experience with those guys was not palatable. They collected my money(not official fee o,their profit included) and did not give me the literature. I went there several times and they were telling me different stories that the book was not available.

I have even heard of stories of candidates getting to their examination centres on examination day and discovering they couldn't thumb print because they were not on JAMB's database(while they registered in cyber cafes).

The reformation the new registrar is trying to do is very good as long as the CBT centres do not charge above the official fee and are very reliable.

This is not an issue of small scale business,it's an issue of securing candidates future.
My friend so you want to use the experience you had with just one cybercafe to crucify the others.Was it not the same cybercafe that registered most of the graduates now and most in thier 300level and final year now,why didnt u give them credit for that my friend.See this Jamb policy is very bad throwing most cybercafe owners into the unemployment market, many are folding up as we are talking.The best Jamb can do is to regulate each cafes by making sure they follow the set down rules and regulations.After all those CBT centers you see are still the same conglumeration of cybercafes.Cybercafes should be allowed to pertake in the Jamb registration Period! there is no gainsaying the fact.
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by murphy02(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
OlaSammie:

so you want cyber cafes to be sidelined just because you were not given a book, a book that is supply by jamb, and most of the times you settle the jamb guys to get the books, which they always under supply, you are equally talking of securing your future, how can you ever have a peaceful and secured future if unemployment is on the rise......

peoples means of survival is as important as your future.
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by OlaSammie: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
murphy02:

so you want cyber cafes to be sidelined just because you were not given a book, a book that is supply by jamb, and most of the times you settle the jamb guys to get the books, which they always under supply, you are equally talking of securing your future, how can you ever have a peaceful and secured future if unemployment is on the rise......

peoples means of survival is as important as your future.

So the only business of cyber cafes is for them to register JAMB candidates abi?
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by mistyMen: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
OlaSammie:

So the only business of cyber cafes is for them to register JAMB candidates abi?
No but its the koko Business for cybercafe u fit use am buy motor
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by murphy02(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
OlaSammie:

Not only to register jamb, but everyone knows jamb is their major activity, as majority of the people now browse on their phones.

Nigeria is a useless country, before any policies is made, the businesses that is going to be affected should first be considered, otherwise we will continue shouting unemployment, how many people can the govt employ.

useless country.
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by mistyMen: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Plz wotz the latest on cafe owners petition to the Senate
Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by Sibe007(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Truly the best Jamb can do is to regulate each cafes by making sure they follow the set down rules and regulations rather than closing it entirely although they over charged me for jamb change of course but there are so much unemployment issues already there is no need to worsen it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB List Of Approved CBT Centres For 2018 UTME Registration / NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration / Impact Of Good Academic Grades And Personal Qualities On labour Market Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.