Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers (2489 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by jayinfo2(m): 7:23am On Mar 09, 2017
My girlfriend has insisted I change my boxer everyday

And to be sincere i have just 5 pairs of boxers which I change 1 every 3 days

Am I really dirty for changing 1 after 3 days.

So over to you guys how often do you change your boxers

Because I feel it only the ladies that should change their underwear everyday.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by DivinelyBlessed: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Every single day. Hygiene
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2017
jayinfo2:

very dirty at the bolded, infact u are a pig angry
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by dannythethug: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Yes you are dirty.
you should change them everyday.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by derrick333(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2017
jayinfo2:

1 every 3days nt bad,dats if u dnt sweat on it n if u normally wipe ur dickhead after evry urine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Why do you feel only the ladies should change underwear daily? Not disagreeing with it, but the same rule should also apply to guys because if you still use the toilet to poop/pee, you have no business wearing the same undergarment for days on end. I'm sure it's lined with skidmarks & stains by the time you take it off. Ewww

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by derrick333(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2017
ruggedised:

dannythethug:
Yes you are dirty.
you should change them everyday.
Oga boxers r qt diff from pantis o,@tyms I wear play pant under my boxers,will always chng my play pant daily
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Draei: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2017
I see, every 3-days is still hygienic. Op,
try make it one boxer, one week u hear.
mtceeeeew.!
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Draei: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2017
derrick333:

Oga boxers r qt diff from pantis o,@tyms I wear play pant under my boxers,will always chng my play pant daily

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by mofeoluwadassah: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2017
nd u re comfortable in,pls dont change it at all
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by dannythethug: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2017
derrick333:

Lmao.
You should change your boxers too everyday. Just wash the one you are wearing everytime you take a bath. Simple. It doesn't take time for boxers to dry.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by phyllistas(f): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2017
jayinfo2:

But do u bath undecided
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by jayinfo2(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2017
phyllistas:

But do u bath undecided

U are funny
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by jayinfo2(m): 7:52am On Mar 09, 2017
dannythethug:

Lmao.
You should change your boxers too everyday. Just wash the one you are wearing everytime you take a bath. Simple. It doesn't take time for boxers to dry.

Hmmmmm have learnt from you
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by jayinfo2(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2017
ruggedised:

Haaanhaaa must u abuse me.

See your head
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by REIIGN(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Just rotate it 1-1. Its better hygienic that way.

I wonder why folks are insulting him though.. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by dannythethug: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2017
jayinfo2:

Hmmmmm have learnt from you

Na so.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Lastpharoah33: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Pretenders all over the place, an average 9ja teen changes his boxer 2 times in a week... Quote me and receive lightening from Kenya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Wipe the tip of your peni.s after urinating.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2017
All of u claim to b changing ur boxers everyday; Those boys I normally see sagging with dirty boxers, are some of them not nairalanders as well.. Hypocrites full nairaland en!

3 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
Pretenders all over the place, an average 9ja teen changes his boxer 2 times in a week... Quote me and receive lightening from Kenya
You are not far from saying the truth.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Five boxers, good enough. Wear one in the morning and change in the morning of the following day. You'll have to wash a lot more often, Bro. Better still, buy more boxers. You'll love the mental comfort it gives when you feel "neat" down there.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
don't mind all these hypocrites. you hardly see a regular guy with clean boxers when dey sag & yet dey re all claiming cleanliness than thou here.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by jayinfo2(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Lastpharoah33:

You very right am now beginning to wonder if this people abusing me are different from the kind of people I know and have leave with
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by carzola(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2017
How long you wear your
Boxers is personal..

I dont even know how many days
I wear mine.. Except a babe is coming
Over..

Buh since your gf complained it means
Your boxers smell.. Maybe you should
Maintain a certain level of hygiene that
Is pleasing to the girl..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by jayinfo2(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2017
carzola:
How long you wear your
Boxers is personal..

I dont even know how many days
I wear mine.. Except a babe is coming
Over..

Buh since your gf complained it means
Your boxers smell.. Maybe you should
Maintain a certain level of hygiene that
Is pleasing to the girl..

Not smelling she just said hygienically I should change it everyday
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
What about me that wears a boxer for 1 and half week grin

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by jayinfo2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tuham:
What about me that wears a boxer for 1 and half week grin
At least u are real.

Please dem say we should change oooo

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by okanlawon94(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thou i wear playees n i chanqe it every 2-2 days
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by TrapHedges(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twice a day fam...
Yuck bro
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
op after playing football with that boxer..u wont baff and u will use dat same boxer to bed with all the sweat and grime...and u now change it on the 3rd day angry.ok if person call u durty boy now u will now be vexing.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
lefulefu:
op after playing football with that boxer..u wont baff and u will use dat same boxer to bed with all the sweat and grime...and u now change it on the 3rd day angry.ok if person call u durty boy now u will now be vexing.
lolz , me I have special sports boxer for sporting activities sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Amber Rose Posted On Instagram.. 18+ / But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? / Sex With My Gateman Is The Best Have Ever Enjoyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.