Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (32651 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by mccoy47(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:
am becoming scare of guys

Why won't you? angry

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Like there aren't poor men who beat their wives? Or rich men who actually love their wives? What are you saying?

What am saying is that they chose to ignore all this all in the name of whatever getting married, people today don't even go to marriage classes anymore to have pointers on what to watch out for, also talking about how there are decent guys who get overlooked based on either financial constraint or level of emotions towards them.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Lexusgs430: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Now that Seun's girlfriend is now single again. This Nairaland moderators no go gree us rest again ...............................
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by LordOfNaira: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2017
I think it is about time I wrote a book on this issue.

People are getting it all wrong. You cannot say "I don't want to get married to a man who beats a woman"

While some men are quick to use their fists, others resort to it as a way of meeting the other person's abuse. Tolerance is very important in marriages. Both men and women must learn how to tolerate one another. When a man beats a woman, you don't solve their problems by blaming the man. You look for the fundamental problem. Sometimes, the fundamental problem may be something that needs to be treated using therapy. For instance, if a gentle man who has sworn never to beat a woman marries a woman who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder, the man might end up becoming a wife beater. Now, when you blame the man and refuse to look deep into the problem, you might erroneously advise the woman to leave the man. The problem is the woman leaves the man thinking he is an abuser and attracts a gentler man who may also end up beating her or ditching her. If she doesn't get therapy, she may never be able to get into a happy relationship.

Now, I will enumerate just two very annoying characteristics of a person with narcissistic personality disorder that a lot of Nigerian men may not be able to tolerate. They are:

1. Never Wrong : They are always so narcissistic that they can never be wrong. They always blame others for their problems. If they misplace something, they will find a way to blame you for it. If they slipped and fall down, they will blame you. If they oversleep, and even if you were not around to wake them up, they will blame you. They will blame you for everything that isn't even indirectly your fault. They do this because of a false sense of superiority.

2. Extremely Possessive : For them, you are just an item. You must not talk to a person they don't approve of even if the person is your mother. And because most narcissist do not get on well with other people, you will find yourself distancing yourself from family and friends.

There are other more terrible characteristics. It is not only females that suffer from this disorder. If you are seeing someone and they exhibiting irrational behaviours, it is either you discontinue the relationship before it gets toxic and then violent or you find a way of talking them into taking counselling. Therapists are your friends and they have a better chance of helping you than pastors.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2017
in all of these accusations the husband remained mute as though nothing is happening. well i take his silence to mean that all that tonto said about him are all true.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by mccoy47(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto deserves this and even much more!
Calling a colleagues baby a witch to the knowledge of 0ver 10million ppl!

Chai! Devil has not even started dealing with her yet sef! angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by DeRay98(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:

How you no go dey scared, when you leave decent guys and pursue "swag" and "loaded" guys.
Your choices determine who you have and what you get.
For both guys and girls there are the "good, the bad and the ugly.
Men often don't cry out for what their bad wives do to them at home, that's why it appears men are more demon than women.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by drtee247(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:

Come on, u only heard from her side.. And Tonto is an actress.. She can easily fake the story and the tears..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2017
noetic5:
Nigerians have taken to Twitter in reaction to Tonto Dikeh's interview video, trending the cyberspace for over 12 hours. Yesterday, Tonto Dikeh shared pictures showing evidence of domestic violence from her ex husband, Churchill. Part of the allegations made by Tonto include, Ms. Rosalin sleeping with her husband and that of domestic abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyeCPzuT-E

In some of the reactions by Nigerians, most tweets, were channeled to her husband and men, for being 'cheats.' However, I think it's still early to conclude, until we hear from Mr. Churchill. See some of the reactions below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/nigerians-react-to-tonto-dikehs-newly.html

Op It's either u r very stuupiddd or Some nuts missing from ur brain. You get heart o, you carry 34 mins video make we use our hard earn MB watch am abi. Thunder wey go fire you dey entire rogue from God and Devil. Ekwensu!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by drtee247(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Hmmm I don't know what to say

Maybe i should say I LOVE YOU

Awww.. I LOVE YOUTUBE.. I mean I LOVE YOU TOO
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by yinkslinks(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Waiting for her book Title "STDs Issues" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2017
iknopro:

THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM, SHE IS VERY RICH AND ALSO MARRIED TO A RICH MAN, DID SHE NOT SEE POOR MEN THAT SHE WILL MARRY TO HAVE A LONG LASTING MARRIAGE?

TIWA and Toke married men who aren't as rich as they are ...

Where did it end

Men are Scum ....Finish

The Nigerian Man is getting irresponsible by the day.
Maybe we should also blame buhari for the recent development .... cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by henrimoto(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:
I guess you are still a virgin yet to fall in real love. When that happens, you will discover its not as bad and scary as they ( Tonto and co.) paint the picture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by drtee247(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2017
worworgirl:
Churchill if u are reading this , you are a big fool. U bas.tard!!!

Your monika says it all, even your words are worwor.. How can u insult a man without gettin any proof or hearing from his own side?..haba abi na d recession dey do u
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by austonclint(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2017
oooh... i yam not understanding this celebs ooo.. mary today brakeup tomoro
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Divay22(f): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
drtee247:

Awww.. I LOVE YOUTUBE.. I mean I LOVE YOU TOO
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by henrimoto(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
worworgirl:
Churchill if u are reading this , you are a big fool. U bas.tard!!!
What is wrong with you?? You better return to your right senses.

Have you ever come in contact with Tonto Dike physically??
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by egbabiekperemo1: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Shelovesartemis:
Looking for an accommodation in lagos?
A flat mate is needed to share a house in Gbagada axis.
its a new house and added advantage is proximity to yaba, oshodi and the island.
your share of the rent 300K
please inform anyone who wants a house but cant afford to live alone.
thank you
call 08180262521

How many bedrooms?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2017
drtee247:

Your monika says it all, even your words are worwor.. How can u insult a man without gettin any proof or hearing from his own side?..haba abi na d recession dey do u
You sound like a wife beater.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by 9ja4show: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2017
I feel sorry for her but I think this feminism thing is increasing abuse on women , take it or leave it ; a lot of girls has been lied to and they are not handling the "I don't need a man " Line very well; been a woman doesn't mean you should standup to your man because you saw a post about that online.

Be the woman you are , Real men will always appreciate you, submitting to your man doesn't mean you are below him...stop following TOKe advice

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by ladychioma: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2017
This is quite sympathetic. Whom ever that is breaking Tonto Dike's marriage shall not have a happy marriage in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2017
henrimoto:
What is wrong with you?? You better return to your right senses.

Have you ever come in contact with Tonto Dike physically??
And have u ever met Churchill before? Go pick ur brain in the bin dude
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by kullozone(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:

Morning ma'am! Please, I'm not feeling well. There's this constant pain around my groin area. Is there anything you can do to help me?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by ladychioma: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2017
This is quite sympathetic. Whom ever that is breaking Tonto Dike's marriage shall not have a happy marriage in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by sweetblaze01: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2017
no woman deserves to be treated this way. churchill is an animal nd for d other olosho ur turn go soon reach##karma###

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Odkosh: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:
babe, you are pretty.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017
deb303:
e no concern me
Don't worry, e go soon concern you

©YBR
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by goldman777: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Sempumping:

TIWA and Toke married men who aren't as rich as they are ...

Where did it end

Men are Scum ....Finish

The Nigerian Man is getting irresponsible by the day.
Maybe we should also blame buhari for the recent development .... cry

Abeg shutup there there many runs girls in nigeria today after they have used the better side of themselves they try to become house wives but the truth is a hoe can neva be a house wife once her virtue is lost its lost forever.The world tend to be sympathetic towards ladies.The truth is their are maximum security prison,s full of women that have committed atrocious crimes like murder,etc. I cant take sides by listening to one side of the story the truth is that the morals values of the world has changed and they are equally dangerously criminal minded women in the world we live today as men.times have changed i don't fall for that im a girl so i am innocent crap mentality anymore.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by AreaFada2: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:
But fact remains that various studies have ranked 9ja women as the most unfaithful women in the world. Mind you, these are Nigerian young women, not Iyagba and co.

Yes, if the study is true, my sisters and cousins might be among them. After all they are Nigerians. Because you people are fond of reply "including your sisters". grin cheesy
Now that is settled.

Also a high number of kids (over 25%) do not belong to supposed biological dads. Even much higher in first born kids. All those "I'm preggy, we must marry before belly comes out". cheesy

After seeing a relative die suddenly soon after finding out all his wife's three kids were not his, I fear women even more.

Many friends have found the same shocking results. In paternity test the embassy required to permanently bring their 9ja born kids abroad.

In cheating, men are pitiable amateurs generally.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by willibounce1(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Una never cheechumchin...you organise interview to tell us story like tiwa...all of una na scam una dey run. Marry one cute well to do guy, do lavish wedding, get pregnant and after one year break up and become a single mother so that you can continue to enjoy your olosho life where you don't have to answer to anybody. It's wrong for a man to beat a woman and it also wrong for a woman to beat a man or provoke a man till the point she'll receive some beating. She will only tell the side of the story that will make our almighty feminist sympathise with her. She no go tell us all the things wey self do.

And any woman that leaves a man because he is cheating is wasting her time. Except you want to end up using a Love Machine for the rest of your life. Men will never stop cheating..you either take it or take it. How Churchill nor go phuck that kain sweet P.A? To.to dike should also tell us the number of people's husband sh phucked before getting married...ITI!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by egariyi(f): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2017
iknopro:

THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM, SHE IS VERY RICH AND ALSO MARRIED TO A RICH MAN, DID SHE NOT SEE POOR MEN THAT SHE WILL MARRY TO HAVE A LONG LASTING MARRIAGE?

If she had married a poor man, na the same people go yab her grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Tiwa Savage's Sweat Shirt (PHOTOS) / Comedy Assembly: Tonto Dikeh, I Go Dye Head To Top Rank Hotel After Venue Change / Esther Abimbola Ajayi Gives Alabi Yellow N10M For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.