Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (32646 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by guyla: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
she be actress believe her at your own peril

But she is still human, her tears made me feel bad,
If this Churchill is truly a good husband as he want us to believe he should have taken steps to end this saga, rather he is busy frolicking with the Roseline in the guise of ambassadorial portfolio,
I think CHARITY is supposed to begin from the home
You cant keep a woman crying like this and claim you are touching lives
If Roseline whatever is responsible she should have distanced herself from this saga, I think she is still young to associate herself with crisis of this magnitude, I personally think she still have her life ahead of her , let Tonto be, and better things will come her way too

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by folu4real(f): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2017
ednut1:
like the one built by Chris Oyakilhome nd okotie

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin han han u are mean
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by egariyi(f): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2017
willibounce1:
Una never cheechumchin...you organise interview to tell us story like tiwa...all of una na scam una dey run. Marry one cute well to do guy, do lavish wedding, get pregnant and after one year break up and become a single mother so that you can continue to enjoy your olosho life where you don't have to answer to anybody. It's wrong for a man to beat a woman and it also wrong for a woman to beat a man or provoke a man till the point she'll receive some beating. She will only tell the side of the story that will make our almighty feminist sympathise with her. She no go tell us all the things wey self do.

And any woman that leaves a man because he is cheating is wasting her time. Except you want to end up using a Love Machine for the rest of your life. Men will never stop cheating..you either take it or take it. How Churchill nor go phuck that kain sweet P.A? To.to dike should also tell us the number of people's husband sh phucked before getting married...ITI!

Keep cheating but bear in mind that judgement day is coming!! The fact that its common does not make it right. Also, there are thousand and one men and women who have kept their marriage vows! Its the same yardstick or standard that God has set on this issue. So if you like, Kwatinu to cheat to your detriment shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by skaramanga: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2017
DISGRACEFUL SHOW OF SHAME.
THESE ARE PRIVATE ISSUES.
SHE SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE A MARKET WOMAN
THIS IS NOT A MOTOR PARK. THERE MUST BE BETTER WAYS OF RESOLVING HER MARITAL ISSUES THAN BRINGING IT INTO THE PUBLIC ARENA.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by guyla: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2017
mccoy47:
Tonto deserves this and even much more!
Calling a colleagues baby a witch to the knowledge of 0ver 10million ppl!

Chai! Devil has not even started dealing with her yet sef! angry
Please stop
Mercy has forgiven her, besides she admitted that having a child changed her a lot, and also she was humble enough to apologize to MJ
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:
am becoming scare of guys
hmmm i think English is becoming scare of you undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2017
worworgirl:
And have u ever met Churchill before? Go pick ur brain in the bin dude

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by willibounce1(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
egariyi:

Keep cheating but bear in mind that judgement day is coming!! The fact that its common does not make it right. Also, there are thousand and one men and women who have kept their marriage vows! Its the same yardstick or standard that God has set on this issue. So if you like, Kwatinu to cheat to your detriment shocked

Madam leave trash for lawma! Aunty did you say thousands? E be like say you nor know as e dey go for town. In case you don't know, your husband or Boyfriend is phucking another woman. You can start preparing your press statement.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=desquad post=54417711][/quote] Unfortunate coward like u
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Codes151(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:
find a guy that would love u! Not one that's will know your love Is based on his pockets!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by roeb1987(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
how does this affect the economy of Nigeria? or how are we sure it's not a lie? gat the hell out of here. bastard daughter of a bitch
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
goldman777:

Abeg shutup there there many runs girls in nigeria today after they have used the better side of themselves they try to become house wives but the truth is a hoe can neva be a house wife once her virtue is lost its lost forever.The world tend to be sympathetic towards ladies.The truth is their are maximum security prison,s full of women that have committed atrocious crimes like murder,etc. I cant take sides by listening to one side of the story the truth is that the morals values of the world has changed and they are equally dangerously criminal minded women in the world we live today as men.times have changed i don't fall for that im a girl so i am innocent crap mentality anymore.

undecided what are you saying , cos I couldn't comprehend
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by chiteny(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
No conclusions drawn until i hear the husband's side of the story.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by mccoy47(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
guyla:

Please stop
Mercy has forgiven her, besides she admitted that having a child changed her a lot, and also she was humble enough to apologize to MJ

That's where u get it wrong!
Being forgiven doesn't mean consequences wouldn't come!
If u live by d sword, ur victims might forgive u, God might forgive you, ur conscience might even forgive u.. But u would definitely die by the sword!
That's the LAW.
Yes Mercy might have forgiven her, but the law of karma would prevail, either in her life or dat of her son!

Even God endorses Karma!
(Remember David and Beesheba?
when God told him dat even though he has been forgiven but the sword would NEVER depart from his house!)
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by porozhniy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
1. She is an actress, that interview was only a part of the plot.
2. She already put a huge dent on her credibility by needlessly lieing to supposedly prop up her husband's public image.
3. Those injuries can come from anywhere, you need a lot more to convince a jury.
4. She is trying to bury him in the court of public opinion, garner public symparhy & possibly make him the theme of her next project so as to ensure it turns out a commercial success.

The estranged husband is by no means a saint.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Adaezemum(f): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sorry dear. The lord is your strength.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by petitejolie(f): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
sleeknick:
When dem marry dem invite me? Even rice i no chop. I'm the marriage Oracle. If I'm not at ur wedding to eat rice, this is what happens.

Nairalanders take note cool
ole dudu. lol. u for gate crash na
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by martvel(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
The law of karma will always come to hunt those that sleeps with married men before getting married to ur own hubby. tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by seangy4konji: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
u can never trust the words that comes out of any woman...when they are killing you inside the house for years nobody hears...the day you have had enough then the whole world will hear of her screams...

Our women now are very disespectful especially with this addiction to social media and all...

nonsense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by midehi2(f): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Deem:
She should go back and fix her matrimonial home.if only because of her child.I have no hysteria about her ordeal.She signed the dotted line, for better for worse till death do us apart
i hope you saw the wounds/marks on her body
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Maximus85(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:

Don't be my dear, you are what you attract to yourself. The law of Karma is no joke. Be good, be blemish free and see if real men like us won't come for you.

You don't beat a woman! Never

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Maximus85(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
porozhniy:
1. She is an actress, that interview was only a part of the plot.
2. She already put a huge dent on her credibility by needlessly lieing to supposedly prop up her husband's public image.
3. Those injuries can come from anywhere, you need a lot more to convince a jury.
4. She is trying to bury him in the court of public opinion, garner public symparhy & possibly make him the theme of her next project so as to ensure it turns out a commercial success.

The estranged husband is by no means a saint.

Chai! Smh for you.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Jman06(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Many guys are out there who are ready to practically worship this lady if only she will agree to marry them, but they will continue to pursue fame and class instead of love and peace of mind.

It's just unfortunate that this is happening to Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto again
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by thunderbabs: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
For the females, when the first things you consider primarily in a husband is Handsomeness, Cars, Money, and then, Love.

You get the Toke, Tonto, Tiwa, treatment.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by princeonx: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Everyday everyday! Make this babe take brake small now
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by celestine2015: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
For once I don't pity Tonto..
1) Karma came looking for her.
2) There were better and upcoming good guy(s) she must have dumped in other to marry a rich man.
It serves her right. Let girls learn 4rm this, if they can.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by EdDave(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
What I don't get is why she was posing and pretending to have a good marriage all this while.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by DavidOluyale(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:
Look. iv seen relationships not guided by God are risky.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by nehemiah111: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
That is why is always good to know God's will in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Tomi & Tunde’s Super Cute Pre-wedding Shoot [pics] / Ini Edo Steps Out In Monochrome Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.