Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (32649 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thisboysef:
NL and Tonto news be like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by SweetyZinta(f): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin
Fear Gals wey dia names start with T, First it was Tiwa, then Toke now Tonto wink

Then Tboss grin grin grin

Lolzzzz

Tboss isn't married na.
Tboss ko, Tslave ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by sleeknick: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
petitejolie:

ole dudu. lol. u for gate crash na
IF U LIKE NO CALL ME FOR UR MARRIAGE angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by olayinkaj2(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmm? This is serious. Men, be responsible and stop beating women, they are not your punching bag. Tonto have suffered o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by goldman777: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sempumping:

undecided what are you saying , cos I couldn't comprehend

Im saying stop judging what doesn't concern u.tonto could be guilty too.im sure ur not married yet thats y u can't comprehend undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
goldman777:

Im saying stop judging what doesn't concern u.tonto could be guilty too.im sure ur not married yet thats y u can't comprehend undecided

Funny dude ...you should mind your business too
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by winterstorm: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
undecided For me, any guy who hits a woman is a weakling....but for a man that hits the woman he claims to Love?........ Congratulations, my name is condolence.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by debbie223(f): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
What do u expect when u decide to turn ur marriage to a movie,ur hubby bought u undies u will show everyone on instagram.No secrets at all in ur personal life,i'm nt in support of her hubby maltreating her but have u ever seen mummy Joke silva n her hubby broadcastin their life in public?N as 4 those of u bin scared of getting married why dont u learn 4rm those enjoyin dia marriages b4 makin rash decisions?Abeg i don talk enof,make i go boil rice hungry dey hammer me.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by petitejolie(f): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
sleeknick:
IF U LIKE NO CALL ME FOR UR MARRIAGE angry
abegoo!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Yenre: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
U guys don't get. Y is everyone goin on and on abt 'Karma'? . . Tonto's problem isn't really that her husband was a cheat. . But he didn't treat his family (her and their son) well, plus the domestic abuse and persistent lies. . I don't tink any humanbeing deserves that. Afterall he knew she wasnt a saint before he married her, neither is he. So y marry her just to punish her this much ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by oselydia(f): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
desquad:
hmmm i think English is becoming scare of you undecided
thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by oselydia(f): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
AreaFada2:

But fact remains that various studies have ranked 9ja women as the most unfaithful women in the world. Mind you, these are Nigerian young women, not Iyagba and co.

Yes, if the study is true, my sisters and cousins might be among them. After all they are Nigerians. Because you people are fond of reply "including your sisters". grin cheesy
Now that is settled.

Also a high number of kids (over 25%) do not belong to supposed biological dads. Even much higher in first born kids. All those "I'm preggy, we must marry before belly comes out". cheesy

After seeing a relative die suddenly soon after finding out all his wife's three kids were not his, I fear women even more.

Many friends have found the same shocking results. In paternity test the embassy required to permanently bring their 9ja born kids abroad.

In cheating, men are pitiable amateurs generally.
nice quote
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by oselydia(f): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Odkosh:
babe, you are pretty.
thank u
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by oselydia(f): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
kullozone:

Morning ma'am! Please, I'm not feeling well. There's this constant pain around my groin area. Is there anything you can do to help me?
my response is supposed to be confidential right
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by oselydia(f): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
henrimoto:
I guess you are still a virgin yet to fall in real love. When that happens, you will discover its not as bad and scary as they ( Tonto and co.) paint the picture.
she was suffering,
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by oselydia(f): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
drtee247:

Come on, u only heard from her side.. And Tonto is an actress.. She can easily fake the story and the tears..
kind of true
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by oselydia(f): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
profhezekiah:
U dont av to, when U are good U ll meet a good person,who and where U associate or go and ur mindset for marriage will determine how long ur marriage will last, majorly depend on U, d foundation and who U choose and reason for choosing him, make sure U av a clean past, marriage is for men why relationship is for you,help ur man in d relationship and see ur marriage work
thank u
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by oselydia(f): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Every person has their only story in life. Yours will not be the same as every other out there. Say amen except you wan old for ya papa house cheesy
A very big Amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by oselydia(f): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:

are you a nurse?
Am a midwife
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by oselydia(f): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
felixomor:

U shouldnt be
With the right attitude and life choices, you will always attract the right people to your life..
Amen, thank u
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by CONFAMA: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:

Am a midwife

Wow.. That's even more amazing...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by kingsley724(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

Fear Gals wey dia names start with T, First it was Tiwa, then Toke now Tonto wink

GreenMavro:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami / Munachi Abii Releases New Pretty Picture. Fine Woman! / Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.