Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. (18422 Views)

MTN Mpulse: New Prepaid Plan That Gives 1.2GB For Just N150 / The Great Plan That Work Out Well For My Neighbor! / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by maddman: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hi finalboss
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by htron(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
It's a good thing to trust your instincts sometimes; when I came online yesterday and saw this thread with all the ideas in the first and second page I told myself to just forget dropping my plan because there is no way a post on third page is going to get it but a second voice asked me to drop it, after all it won't cost me a thing.

So I did and the next thing I saw was a pm from a stranger asking me questions about what I posted and evidence to prove that I have bought the things I listed up there.

It was like film trick to me.

After I provided everything he requested for, he said "This doesn't mean you're a winner because the plan still have to be properly Scrutinized but I need the informations just incase"

And that was it.

The next thing I saw is alert.

I was shocked to see it because I was expecting him to come and inspect the location and all according what we discussed when he contacted me, so I wasn't expecting anything.

God bless you Final Boss, thank you Tenkobos and whoever contributed in one way or the other to make this a success. Words cannot explain how grateful I am.

To those that have good plans but weren't picked, It will be your turn soon.

The dream is just a step away from becoming a reality.

Thank everyone

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
CONGRATS TO YOUgrin . Thanks for helping the needy. Two or more people like finalboss will change Nigeria for good. This show how responsible you were. I pray you become president of Nigeria one day. If I am lucky, you might change my story another time. Thanks and God bless. KEEP IT UP, MY ROLE-MODEL.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
All is well.. ...Thumbs up finalboss.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Kathyl: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Congrats
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Jafar1: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
finalboss:

lols
e be like say i offend u
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Davedgr8(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Congrats htron!! you are really lucky cheesy

I also got a PM from Tenkobos and have also sent in my details

Hoping to testify like you too
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by hazan041(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
finalboss:

lols
30k is too much for me now abeg just 5k ill really appreciate it
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
htron:
It's a good thing to trust your instincts sometimes; when I came online yesterday and saw this thread with all the ideas in the first and second page I told myself to just forget dropping my plan because there is no way a post on third page is going to get it but a second voice asked me to drop it, after all it won't cost me a thing.

So I did and the next thing I saw was a pm from a stranger asking me questions about what I posted and evidence to prove that I have bought the things I listed up there.

It was like film trick to me.

After I provided everything he requested for, he said "This doesn't mean you're a winner because the plan still have to be properly Scrutinized but I need the informations just incase"

And that was it.

The next thing I saw is alert.

I was shocked to see it because I was expecting him to come and inspect the location and all according what we discussed when he contacted me, so I wasn't expecting anything.

God bless you Final Boss, thank you Tenkobos and whoever contributed in one way or the other to make this a success. Words cannot explain how grateful I am.

To those that have good plans but weren't picked, It will be your turn soon.

The dream is just a step away from becoming a reality.

Thank everyone

give us ur real moniker
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Davedgr8:
Congrats htron!! you are really lucky cheesy

I also got a PM from Tenkobos and have also sent in my details

Hoping to testify like you too
hope u won't use it to play that 20+ odd on bet9ja
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nogodye(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
yehmy:
hope u won't use it to play that 20+ odd on bet9ja

grin grin grin Bad shaid
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:

grin grin grin Bad shaid
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Bibi294(f): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Congrats to d winners
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by saaedlee: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Congratulations to those who have been successful
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by blessme2019(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Congratulations to those who won.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:23am On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

lols
u couldnt assist me..all u have been doing is to ignore me.. Its nt fair bro
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
@yehmy
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by pweshboi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Finalboss I greet you O... How's ur health now. Thanks for your usual generosity. Congrats to the winners
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by babyfaceafrica: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
@yehmy
Bros no show for us students..no be all of UA dit kie say we get business idea now?
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
pweshboi:
Finalboss I greet you O... How's ur health now. Thanks for your usual generosity. Congrats to the winners

am better

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by pweshboi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

am better
That's good to know. Stay blessed
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Davedgr8(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
what's up finalboss .. you are yet to redeem your pledge.

Things ain't done this way. This is not the first time you are failing to keep to your word. Not just me, but other nairanders like airborne nd the likes.
You shouldn't give one false hope if you know you can't fulfil your promise.

After sending me a PM nd forwarded my payment details , you just lock up. I guess you don't know how it feels.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davedgr8:

Things ain't done this way. This is not the first time you are failing to keep to your word. Not just me, but other nairanders like airborne nd the likes.

After sending me a PM nd forwarded my payment details , you just lock up. I guess you don't know how it feels.

me

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
am not tenkobos

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davedgr8:

hey if i want to send you money, won't take more than a minute, thats if i promised you ... but i didnt ..

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
hello tenkobos what's happening

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Davedgr8(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
am not tenkobos

*shakes head.... can u imagine?

but you affirmed this

Tenkobos:

Proudly Sponsored By Finalboss.

finalboss:
yea its real
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davedgr8:

*shakes head.... can u imagine?

but you affirmed this

i told him to choose only one, and his details was forwarded to me... why you questioning me? i didn't even read the plans self cause i was busy.. why this??

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Josephnice: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

hey if i want to send you money, won't take more than a minute, thats if i promised you ... but i didnt ..

so true, i can testify to this
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

I wonder who judged dat Business plan...
It was sentimental judgement...
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Mznaett: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

Me nko?sad
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
but d way finalboss dey ignore ppu eeehn, I cnt just imagine. it's well sha.
finalboss remain blessed o. na ur turn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? / The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids) / VIDEO: UNBELIEVABLE! A Rape Club In Japan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.