Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. (18402 Views)

MTN Mpulse: New Prepaid Plan That Gives 1.2GB For Just N150 / The Great Plan That Work Out Well For My Neighbor! / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:
Really? Someone who is a total stranger to you promised to give you money that he doesn't owe you. He decides not to give you the money again due to whatever reason known to the stranger and you are vexing like this? Man promises and fail, Only God don't.. .....STAY STRONG HELP IS ON THE WAY grin
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Onpurpose:
please post the username of whoever sent you a threatening mail and let me take it up from there. Just the username is enough for me to track him down
Oga DSS.... Abeg calm down....
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Airborne02(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
seriously there's no way i can reply all private messages , but you guys dnt just understand , i cn help everyone but its just time and patience and to you guys sending threatening messages... God seeing you...
sorry abt that though.. Bt recall u asked me to drop dat u wanna assist me on dat taxi issues. No pass me by pks
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Onpurpose:
I know you are way bigger than that, 30k can make you descend so low, but for those that don't know you too well or have issues with trust I think some details of why he was selected should have been stated and you didn't make any formal announcement of the winner.
Yea. I have realized my mistake.

Apart from meeting the required criteria for qualification, that Dave guy and the winner have put a lot in place already, they just needed a little support to start. I maybe wrong though but that showed me that they didn't just compose the plan to win the prize, they've been working on it already.

I also checked how long they've been on nairaland and their comments and the winner provided prove that he has all those things he said in his post that he has bought.

But plan changed before Dave could send in his details. Honestly I wished it was him and that is why I promised him that I will personally see to it.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

seriously i am not interested in that.. i am suppose to give it out normal, but seems sm people are just ready to scam me and i dnt want my money to vanish like that ...thanks

the person u choose to select the winner...Scammed Us..
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
seriously there's no way i can reply all private messages , but you guys dnt just understand , i cn help everyone but its just time and patience and to you guys sending threatening messages... God seeing you...

those threatening U...there should be no need for that..

Even God ur rewarder knws dat u r a Good Man.

No need to bother urself of threats... Ur Good deeds r the only witness u need.

And it seems I'm not nothing among those u will assist here..cuz i have been begging u all invain..
no prb

Good Bless U sir!
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Gentle034(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
But bros just try help me am for real. na my future day at stake so. God bless your kind hearth.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Danrodney(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
FINALBOSS am.the one that sent you a message today on Facebook @ tengu Solomon please help am in dire need of help
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
@Finalboss

I think this is a noble initiative

Investors out there can always refer to this thread

Just remember: ideas are a dime a dozen. Execution is really what makes the difference

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
cutestcuty84:
LIQUID SOAP,DISINFECTANT AND INSECTICIDES PRODUCTION
This is a business plan I can achieve with just #30,000.Firstly,I have a firsthand experience in soap making,so for now I dont need the soap making machine as I can do the mixing and turning with my hands.I will get the ingredients for soap making,big plastics,keg and little containers for this purpose.Once the ingredients are on ground.I start the mixing and once the soap and disinfectant is ready,I'll pour them in a little container or ragolis plastic.I intend to produce 100 plastic and sell for #500 each and I intend to gain #20,000 in a week.
With this profit,I can gather money to buy the soap making machine and enlarge the business by branding my products and also distributing to retailers.
INTENDED OUTCOME
I hope to have a stable source of livelihood and income. It might not be the best business but it is better than stealing .

How do you plan to market this?
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Firstly,with the first 100 production, I plan to market the liquid soap by taking it to companies,banks,local government,Schools to show them my product.Of course,the market for liquid soap is not saturated as people keep washing clothes or other things everyday.
Secondly,With the help of my social media account and having gained knowledge in the media field,I would advertise the soap and disinfectant as sovenier for wedding,burial and birthday ceremonies.
Furthermore,I plan taking them to eateries and restaurant and guest houses for marketing.
Also,door to door marketing.
I will use the social media as a driving force and once everyone is aware of my product,they won't stop demanding.

Good effort
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
alignacademy:

Good effort
lols,thanks
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Ekasan Ma
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
olatunji21:

Lolz... My uncle say make i send account number, 3weeks now he neva reply my message or pick calls... Wetin i go do... Make God help all of us.... Economy no good..
grin......he go still send am.. ..No worry
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by petux(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
Abass How far? need to tell you something ...send me yr.number through PM
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by maddman: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

Boss abeg just reply this quote with 'Hi' if you still carry me for mind
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
petux:

Abass How far? need to tell you something ...send me yr.number through PM

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

eraze my name
Abass
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
opibycar1:
Abass
hello

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Anaximander(f): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

hello
finalboss please I'm the lady who asked for help concerning my school fees and I even had to post my profile from my school portal just to prove I'm not a scammer and that I need help badly. I have paper on Monday by 11:30..This is my final year please. I'm begging for your favour please. Not that I'm lazy but things are not really going how it's supposed to be. I sell kerosene in my hostel and the business is booming but just that I haven't been able to raise the school fees alone
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

hello
boss hello.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by HelenBee(f): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
People threatening you untop your money...why nah? That's too bad. Anyways Finalboss...just continue your good deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by pweshboi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
HelenBee:
People threatening you untop your money...why nah? That's too bad. Anyways Finalboss...just continue your good deeds.
I just read the page now and the comments... I'm just speechless as to how some people feel others owe them stuffs based on there good heart... It's saddening that finalboss had to pit it out here that he's been threatened by some people... Untop him own money again? Nah Wah o. I'll like to point to all nairalanders that finalboss does not owe any body here money, he's just helping people based on his good heart and if u feel he hasn't been generous to you, just chill like he has said. Even Jesus didn't perform his miraculous deeds to everybody it was just some selected few. I myself hasn't been a beneficiary and I've known him for quiet a long time now, and I don't think because of that I should start threatening him as if he's owing me. It's not good o, person dey do good una wan make the thing tire am. Haba Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Hadar4328(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017

Many a time have I come across posts about how people, who are desperately in need, are to be helped in one way or the other, using convincing petitions to corroborate their need(s). Such posts do not even flourish with views rather posts from different faceless individuals, who ditch their prevalent moniker(s) to wade in with their various (mostly unclean) intentions of getting help from a philanthropist.

Yes, one may be in need 'cos, need can NEVER be satiated but a lot of people going in lack the intuition that needs differ. I do not see a reason why someone would cry out for help just because he/she wants to purchase a gadget.... That is just plain cynicism. Philanthropy has been fully abused and many are using it as an avenue to swindle the unsuspecting philanthropist... Now, this is wrong, outrightly and excusably.

Another observation, which I will be quite keen on is the use of 'foul language', 'threats', 'unsolicited reiteration', unsubstantiated proofs, 'culpable enforcement' and so on. A person who has a mindset of lending a helping hand (monetarily) and giving other potential philanthropists a 'green light', can choose to withdraw anytime he chooses... You can't help someone offload a load on his/her head while yours remains there (Yoruba adage). Everyone has need for something and some point in time but the question is how do you prioritize your need preferentially?

In addition to that, I see no reason whatsoever why anybody, for any reason, should upload personal data of anyone doting on the members of this forum by giving... Its just wrong inside-out. We shouldn't let menial and trivial consideration cloud our judgement. We are humans and we know how well it hurts when one is being openly sold out or castigated.

Finally, I will advise all NLers to thread carefully on the path we choose to walk on as the footpath is rocky; the hedgerow is thorny; the sky is hazy and the atmosphere is dark but the destination, the joy of those being helped, is magically beautiful.

Cc: Finalboss.... True Happiness is when you have one who is happy with you....
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Sakie: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

hello
Evening sir
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
so dm dey threaten finalboss untop his money abi wetin I dey hear so? lyk "See ogbeni, if u nor give me wetin i ask u, I go show u pepper" lol, so hilarious.
sm ppu are naturally foolish sha.

finalboss mind them not. just keep up d good works
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 2:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Tenkobos:
Yea. I have realized my mistake.

Apart from meeting the required criteria for qualification, that Dave guy and the winner have put a lot in place already, they just needed a little support to start. I maybe wrong though but that showed me that they didn't just compose the plan to win the prize, they've been working on it already.

I also checked how long they've been on nairaland and their comments and the winner provided prove that he has all those things he said in his post that he has bought.

But plan changed before Dave could send in his details. Honestly I wished it was him and that is why I promised him that I will personally see to it.
The bolded the winner account was registered since 2013 but i was schocked the guy only had 10post and no topics when he was confirmed as the winner, reason why i asked him for his real moniker so we can check if he's genuine.

#Ur Mistake

you should have create a thread, name the winner, ask for his account details on the thread. then everything would have been fine.

@finalboss you called me, i was out of data all through yesterday.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 2:55am On Mar 12, 2017
finalboss:
@yehmy
I don show...
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2017
finalboss:

hello
Big boss, gud morning and happy Sunday.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by bidexcares4u(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
am Abidemi by name..i dont have any agricultural business proposal to offer but am into fiverr for almost two years now and my sale has been drastically low due to low rate in reviews so am going to use the capital to buy as much review as i can to speed up my giggs and make clients coming to offer me jobs as i deal in article reviewing in any form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Invest In Chymall & Earn Every 10 Days / Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.