Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (43218 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by loomer: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Mavin1:
Today is my birthday, friends show some love!

My friend, who's your friend?

Happy byday

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Thisboysef(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Chaiii This zahra girl fine sha
Indimi or wetin be his name go don fhuck her pussy commot
No worry him go remain small for yhu.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by dominique(f): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Madam ZMBI, It's not Mr VP, it's Mr Acting President since your daddy is playing hide and seek games with us

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by idbami2(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2017
This Sahara geh fine true true

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Pavore9: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2017
One can feel the chemistry between Prof. and madam.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Enemyofpeace: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Chaiii
This zahra girl fine sha

Indimi or wetin be his name go don fhuck her pussy commot

Her only problem is mouth odour
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Tmex(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Going by the picture of the VP and his wife. it shows our Vp is no doubt a listener.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by mamajaz(f): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2017
Mavin1:
Congrats bro, may your days be longer Methuselah's, & your wealth more than the sandsof the seas.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Earth2Metahuman: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
They came to pay homage because they knew it's all over. Osinbajo has tooked over.
tooked over grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Earth2Metahuman: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Her only problem is mouth odour
how you take know?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by saintdennis(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2017
yomplanet:
THE BOND BETWEEN PASTOR OSINBAJO & HIS WIFE IS BEYOND ACTING THAT MOST POLITICIANS DO WITH THEIR WIFES. THIS IS MARITAL LOVE BEYOND ORDINARY. THERE IS CHEMISTRY.
unlike BuBu giving his wife gap because of religion.
Abeg our Ag PRESIDENT na correct man.
HBD sir

how u take know? ITK

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Enemyofpeace: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
how you take know?
she used to be my friend
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Enemyofpeace: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
tooked over grin
yes na, has he not?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by lagboy19: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
happy birthday my Acting President Professor Osinbanjo Oluwayemi may you life long and GOD ALMIGTHY WE support you to save this country and lead us to our promise land and we use this median to pray to ALMIGHTY ALLAH to give our President Mr Muhammad Buhari good health and bring him back to us alive and healthily
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Thisboysef(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
They came to pay homage because they knew it's all over. Osinbajo has tooked over.
Lol, no be only tooked over na tooket over. I laugh in spanish.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Robinhoodxxx(f): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2017
I'm just into the bonding between The VP and his wife. Just too real to be faked. You can just see how calm and secured she is in the arms of her husband.
From a distance one can say the VP's wife is outrightly humble.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by AngelicBeing: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2017
yomplanet:
THE BOND BETWEEN PASTOR OSINBAJO & HIS WIFE IS BEYOND ACTING THAT MOST POLITICIANS DO WITH THEIR WIFES. THIS IS MARITAL LOVE BEYOND ORDINARY. THERE IS CHEMISTRY.
unlike BuBu giving his wife gap because of religion.
Abeg our Ag PRESIDENT na correct man.
HBD sir
cool
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Earth2Metahuman: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
she used to be my friend
your imaginary friend right?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Enemyofpeace: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
your imaginary friend right?
i am dead serious. We were friends until the father warned the erec-tion and I no see her face for ground again
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Osinbajo should not eat that cake, Buhari is jealous and.wants to get him.down
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by dapolaw(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Point of correction Zahra, its not Happy birthday Mr VP but Happy birthday Mr Ag.P.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by malware: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Enemyofpeace:

TOOKED OVER??
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by freeborn76(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Mavin1:

Happy birthday! God's grace be multiplied to you

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Enemyofpeace: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
malware:

TOOKED OVER??
yes na, has he not tooked over?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by ZUBY77(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=orimipe post=54416082]The chemistry between Mummy Dolapo and Daddy Yemi excites me. kiss
#Relationshipgoals wink[/quote

I hope you call your parents mummy and Daddy too.
Just asking, don't feel offended.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by supereagle(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2017
dainformant:
Buhari has a good relationship with his VP
This has confirmed it. You said my mind.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by zinny377(f): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
cool
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by malware: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
yes na, has he not tooked over?

AND YOU STILL MENTIONED TOOKED OVER AGAIN? IS IT NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN OVER? WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT ONE FROM? NO BE ONLY TOOKED OVER, NA TOOKEN OVER.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by zinny377(f): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Like seriously U must b joking shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.