Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (69496 Views)

My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife / Hilarious Chat Between Husband And Wife. Pic / Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by mccoy47(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Witch! angry
Born for him No!
Oya allow anoda woman born for him na.. wahala

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by HAH: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
We are Africans, second wife is allowed

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by cerowo(f): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
In patient man undecided
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by adecz: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2017
"The Other Room" again!!!

Baba Zahra, ókó Aisha,
see wetin u don cause for married ppl life??

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by berrystunn(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Nawao
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by DisGuy: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2017
“I told her to bring a woman of her choice for me, but the kind of women she brought was not my taste.

ahh yes...The Nigerian man and that almost natural sense of entitlement
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Tex42(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2017
This tyoe belongs to the hot water crew, mess with her cassava and get a lifetime hot bath.

Some women gat no chill, especially those "no problem crew"... Fear them.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Just 1 3 years and you want another wife??

What an impatient man...

God will give you a child woman... Trust God..

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by olowobaba10: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2017
AND SO ?

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by dannythethug: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
SafeDavid:
Because his manhood lives on. grin

This guy is still on nl.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by dannythethug: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017
evexx1:
Mtcheww

Can you share your man's cucumber with another woman?
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by superson001(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2017
the man has tried na, 13 years no be beans
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Dyt(f): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2017
No one likes to share
angry angry angry

Me I know I am very selfish
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by ncoolsome(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2017
doctimonyeka:

What an impatient man...

very impatient..his not an asernal fan
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Cornerstone2020(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2017
She for ask court to cut it off so that she can keep it in her hand bag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by evexx1(f): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2017
dannythethug:

Can you share your man's cucumber with another woman?

I don't enjoy convos with ghosts.
Put up your picture or nobody will take you seriously.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by evergenuine(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2017
doctimonyeka:

What an impatient man...

You want him to wait for another 13 years when he will be 63 yrs old b4 having a child abi.

Well done.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by dannythethug: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2017
evexx1:

I don't enjoy convos with ghosts.
Put up your picture or nobody will take you seriously.

My picture?
On a faceless forum..
seems you are confused. This is not fb or instagram evegran.

Go and sleep.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2017
There's no such thing as love, only self interest.
He wants a child, she wants his P£nis all to herself, Interest. Lol.

The man is too kind, this is something he should have done clandestinely. After 13yrs of waiting for a child when the problem isn't me? I'd Father kids with another woman, come home, continue with the patient husband role.

I want kids someday,Lord knows I wouldn't wait 13yrs for a man with fertility issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by burkingx(f): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2017

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by AreaFada2: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2017
cerowo:
In patient man undecided
Maybe.

I know a woman who did not wait for up to 10 years. Since her hubby was said to have the problem. A wonderful man.

Women are far more impatient especially if they see a richer guy.
They will also be crying "biological clock is ticking".

The man used modern science & now has two lovely kids with his new wife.

Imagine Sarah lived in modern times, Ishmael would not have been born.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
doctimonyeka:

What an impatient man...

and if he dies?
yu know igbo people nah
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by seangy4konji: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2017
sugar no sweet reach na....
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by cstr55: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2017
13 years is no small wait.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by cerowo(f): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2017
AreaFada2:

Maybe.

I know a woman who did not wait for up to 10 years. Since her hubby was said to have the problem. A wonderful man.

Women are far more impatient especially if they see a richer guy.
They will also be crying "biological clock is ticking".

The man used modern science & now has two lovely kids with his new wife.

Imagine Sarah lived in modern times, Ishmael would not have been born.
Very right
the 2 parties are involved though, but it tends mostly on men
most of them are very impatient when it comes 2 this issue
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2017
They all could have just had a 3some and all this bullshit won't be on front-page. undecided
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by arsenal33: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2017
If you won't, he will.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by abbeyty(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
This woman doesn't know there is blessing in sharing
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by SafeDavid(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
dannythethug:

This guy is still on nl.

What happened to him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.