Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. (1155 Views)

I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. / She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head / My Husband Is Gay, He Lost Interest In Sex (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by PalmchatApp: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Tobi is my first love and so much more. We've been dating for a while now and it's funny how I've suddenly grown fond of him. I don't want to say so much on how we met and started dating, but i must say it all happened in a flash. Tobi made a promise never to have anything to do with me till our wedding night, and i'm actually fine with it. Even when i try to know his reasons for not wanting to have sex with me, he just keeps saying it is not right to do so and i respected him for that.

We've abstain for sex for like two years in the relationship. He doesn't even hug me not to talk of kissing, he always tries to avoid been alone with me, so most times, he comes with Bode whenever we are to meet. And each time i want to see him, he suggests we meet in n open place. all these and many more made me see him as the right one.
I was gisting my friends about him and all that was going on in the relationship and they all concluded he is either cheating on me or he is impotent. i was so furious when they said this, i love Tobi so much, and he loves me too, he wouldn't ever cheat on me, he is my Mr right.

One faithful day, i decided to give him a surprise visit, i went with two of my friends to prove them completely wrong. On getting to his house, i discovered another car was parked in the compound outside from his, so i got curious, because he told me he was the only one at home. I got curious and started knocking, but nobody was there to open, so i passed through the back of the house and we had access to the house. my friends told me to go upstairs straight, instead of alerting him of our presence. On getting upstairs, we could hear strange sounds of people having sex, it was loud and from there, i just knew he was cheating on me. We forced the door open and believe me, what i saw was unbelievable. Tobi was on the bed with bode. they were both naked and fully engrossed, they almost didn't notice us. If only tobi cheated on me with a lady, it wouldn't have been that sad. My friends were there laughing while i cried loud. I cried so much till i passed out and woke up in the hospital.
Read more on Palmchat

Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by arsenic33(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Your boyfriend is trying so hard to overcome a so-called “sexual orientation”, he likes you really much but his “orientation” speaks contrary to how he feels for you. I know it hurts (for both of you) but trust me, he need you more than ever. I hate mix-ups like these in relationships, but it's just societal pressure that has impeded most of us from expressing our true selves for fear of stigmatization.

I'm not a “homophobe” (i.e someone who hates gays) but I strongly believe homosexuality is a mental disorder; a disarray of proper hormonal flow, not a real sexual orientation. Mind you, I'm not religious at all.

I just hope you both find a way through the hurt and stand by each other, if not as bf and gf, as great friends!

He needs you, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by enuk80(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2017
see as u cook the lie..op are u related to liar Mohammed?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by vicendy221990(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Am sorry about that
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by enuk80(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017
that is a nasty advise you just gave her...if it were to be your daughter who falls into this victim, will you advise her to go and settle things with her gay bf and continue the relationship with him?..

for two years her bf has been cheating behind her back with some random gay friends who may even be infected with STDs and you say she should go back...I wish i can give you a knock where you are...op pls don't take his advise o..run from your life because your friends will surely stigmatise you and take you as someone who has no future if you continue with d guy...there are far better guys out there that will sweep u off your feet...

Reiyvinn:
Your boyfriend is trying so hard to overcome a so-called “sexual orientation”, he likes you really much but his “orientation” speaks contrary to how he feels for you. I know it hurts (for both of you) but trust me, he need you more than ever. I hate mix-ups like these in relationships, but it's just societal pressure that has impeded most of us from expressing our true selves for fear of stigmatization.

I'm not a “homophobe” (i.e someone who hates gays) but I strongly believe homosexuality is a mental disorder; a disarray of proper hormonal flow, not a real sexual orientation. Mind you, I'm not religious at all.

I just hope you both find a way through the hurt and stand by each other, if not as bf and gf, as great friends!

He needs you, trust me.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2017
enuk80:

that is a nasty advise you just gave her...if it were to be your daughter who falls into this victim, will you advise her to go and settle things with her gay bf and continue the relationship with him?..

for two years her bf has been cheating behind her back with some random gay friends who may even be infected with STDs and you say she should go back...I wish i can give you a knock where you are...op pls don't take his advise o..run from your life because your friends will surely stigmatise you and take you as someone who has no future if you continue with d guy...there are far better guys out there that will sweep u off your feet...

Don't be in a rush to advertise idiocy Mr., re-read my comment again and you'd understand that I'm not talking about them getting back together as per bf & gf neither did I encourage the OP to look for how to have sex with him, read the last paragraph again and slowly till it sinks deep:

I just hope you both find a way through the hurt and stand
by each other, if not as bf and gf, as great friends!
He needs you, trust me.

Don't know why many Nigerians make conclusions before they even understand a point. Get a grip guy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by TrapSoul(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Op am sorry about your boyfriend.. As a gay man this is why i have refused to go into any straight relationship I cannot be pretending to be who am not but when u say no to girls they start feeling somehow not knowing you are just protecting them

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by enuk80(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
oga I read your paragraph well...he does not need her...someone who who can't communicate with her in public or indoor except his Co partner "bode" is there...

Reiyvinn:

Don't be in a rush to advertise idiocy Mr., re-read my comment again and you'd understand that I'm not talking about them getting back together as per bf & gf neither did I encourage the OP to look for how to have sex with him, read the last paragraph again and slowly till it sinks deep:

Don't know why many Nigerians make conclusions before they even understand a point. Get a grip guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by Gladiator1: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fiction
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
I don't believe any story posted by palm chat.

(1) (Reply)

Six Lessons You Can Learn From A Pristitute / How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship / After A Year My Ex Came back Claiming She Had A Child For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.