Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Husband Is Gay, He Lost Interest In Sex (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Gay, He Lost Interest In Sex (photo) (818 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Gay, He Lost Interest In Sex (photo) by axcer: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
A HARARE woman suspects that her husband is gay since he was jailed for years and came back having lost interest in sex.

Chido opened up at the Harare Civil Court seeking for a protection order against her husband Innocent.
Chido said: “Your Worship, I am applying for a protection order against my husband because he abuses and assaults me in front of the children.

“He reveals my status to people and he is a drug addict to the extent that whenever he is high, he starts to assault me.
“He does not have a healthy relationship with the kids because he does not sleep at home,”
Chido said she suspect that Innocent is gay since he doesn’t sleep in the same room with her.

“He comes home nezvigunduru zvake vakadhakwa nebronco and he gives them a room to sleep and sometimes he does not sleep with me.
“He rather sleeps in the same room nezvigunduru zvake and that is why I suspect he is a gay.”

In response, Innocent denied the allegations saying his wife is the one who is alcoholic.
“She is an alcoholic to the extent that she comes home late around 10pm when the children have already slept hungry.
“She also insults me that I am a gay and also that my mother is a witch.

“Another issue we are having is that when I leave money so she could buy groceries, she buys alcohol,” he said.
Magistrate Larzin Ncube granted the protection order in Chido’s favour.

Gist from GistMore
https://www.gistmore.com/husband-gay-lost-interest-sex

(1) (Reply)

Wife Get Divorce From Man Who Love Her More Than His Mother / Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? / Nigerian Mom Gives Birth Inside Plane En Route New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.