Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble (35981 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

Your mother is a banana seller, not so? Did you not say bananas sent you and your siblings to school?

Ahahaha, do you think 5 thousand naira is used in transporting banana from towns to cities? Watch out, you have just started your journey to destruction. You will wail, and won't have anyone to console you.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Seamareggae(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2017
wins18:
lol, I have one of like mind with op, the guy I nurtured and taught so many things about "cyber-space" or deep web ish. But he has been exhibiting this "I know them all" kinda life style. Smh for the dude's egocentric lifestyle. Dude has no idea whom he's dealing with. I just allow him to portray his folly to his satisfaction. Boss is always a boss when a bossy situation comes calling.
I rep #teamlowkey, speak less and avoid mistakes. Smile even when people around you give you cause to frown, standout and never be like the rest. Copy nobody and remain original, great people are rare and always hidden. They are like Gold, rare to find but highly valued when found.

Bro.. Nice one... Keep it up

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Ahahaha, do you think 5 thousand naira is used in transporting banana from towns to cities? Watch out, you have just started your journey to destruction. You will wail, and won't have anyone to console you.

So says the small boy who is digging his grave in his office.

Please tell the truth, how many crazy market woman tantrums gave you unleashed in the office?

How does it feel to be the disruptive troublemaker always sowing discord?

I guess it's true, the bananas took you out if the hood, but they failed to take the hood out of you.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

So says the small boy who is digging his grave in his office.

Please tell the truth, how many crazy market woman tantrums gave you unleashed in the office?

How does it feel to be the disruptive troublemaker always sowing discord?

I guess it's true, the bananas took you out if the hood, but they failed to take the hood out of you.

You have spent 1 year on naira land, this is unbelievable. And your profile says you believe in that paedophile, homeless Mohammed. What a shame to an SUV owner that can only afford 20k worth of hard disk!
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by jaybee3(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Pure Comedy
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:

You have spent 1 year on naira land, this is unbelievable. And your profile says you believe in that paedophile, homeless Mohammed. What a shame to an SUV owner that can only afford 20k worth of hard disk!

Wow, is this how poor your comprehension and reading skills are?
Omo alata feeling funky.
Go and read again. Small wonder some people say we don't do PowerPoint, we get things done
If you went to my profile which says I have been here since 2006 and saw one year, you are a true lost cause

You are even more daft if you think I can only afford 20k worth of hdds.

Is that your best rejoinder? You have been running your Omo alata mouth misyarning about Keke names which for you is a source of livelihood, not a means of transport, and you somehow think you can insult me over what is an expensive luxury to a lout like you?

I know your kind well, those that carry a 80gb ide drive in a malfunctioning hdd case and feel they can make noise.

Omo alata better swerve and stop embarrassing yourself. With every post you keep exposing yourself as am unexposed ignorant Bush hick. It is even funnier as a lot of us you are insulting have a clear idea of each other's worth or standing. You are a bothersome tick on the shoulders of Giants, a nonentity that can be flicked and squashed in a single instant

Behave yourself before you become a resident if your madhouse. You sound like a prime candidate for full time occupancy.

4 Likes

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

Omo alata feeling funky.
Go and read again. Small wonder some people say we don't do PowerPoint, we get things done
If you went to my profile which says I have been here since 2006 and saw one year, you are a true lost cause

Is that your best rejoinder? You have been running your Omo alata mouth misyarning about Keke names which for you is a source of livelihood, not a means of transport, and you somehow think you can insult me over what is an expensive luxury to a lout like you?

I know your kind well, those that carry a 80gb ide drive in a malfunctioning hdd case and feel they can make noise.

Omo alata better swerve and stop embarrassing yourself. With every post you keep exposing yourself as am unexposed ignorant Bush hick. It is even funnier as a lot of us you are insulting have a clear idea of each other's worth or standing. You are a bothersome tick on the shoulders of Giants, a nonentity that can be flicked and squashed in a single instant

Behave yourself before you become a resident if your madhouse. You sound like a prime candidate for full time occupancy.

O ti ya were. Am I the op that talks about hospital? Paedophile Muhammad better come to your aid now.

Time spent online: 1 year. Aye o! Someone spent 1 year just browsing a site? Are you sure that you are not into robbery? Find work to do please. Eleribu
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

Omo alata feeling funky.

Signature: The hard way. Only armed robbers seek wealth by all means. The blood of those you have killed will haunt you and your parents in the grave.

I heard Muhammad's ghost (woe be unto him) is now raping people in Kuwait. He fulfilled his destiny. Eleribu follower, ashewo prophet.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

Omo alata feeling funky.

Apoda is here forming rich. Who u epp? Better put your hope in that fictional aljanah created by îdïotit allah.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Signature: The hard way. Only armed robbers seek wealth by all means. The blood of those you have killed will haunt you and your parents in the grave.

I heard Muhammad's ghost (woe be unto him) is now raping people in Kuwait. He fulfilled his destiny. Eleribu follower, ashewo prophet.

Truly, you are little more than a two bit salesman.
You saw the hard way in my signature and you are actually so bereft of even the most rudimentary common sense that you think it celebrates armed robbery?

I am forced to wonder what you studied and where you studied it.

Tai Solarin said may your road be rough. That is a pointer for you. Strangely your rough road, rather than making you tough, imbued you with the mind of a common thug.

Look at your pathetic, imbecilic attempts to troll me.
I have been on nl for over 9 years and I have sparred with people who would consider pissing on a runt like you a waste of urine.

Are you such a noob that you can't even edit your posts?

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Jonwesley(m): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Then stop criticizing what you don't understand.

Don't know your point, since you insist on that usage, here is my argument....

Present indicative: Right now I quit.

Past indicative: Yesterday I quit.

Past participle: I (have) quit.

U.S. English generally doesn’t use quitted.

UsingEnglish.com has a useful list of irregular English verbs, including a printable PDF version.

Thanks for the request to answer.

1.8k Views · View Upvotes · Answer requested
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jonwesley:

Don't know your point, since you insist on that usage, here is my argument....

Present indicative: Right now I quit.

Past indicative: Yesterday I quit.

Past participle: I (have) quit.

U.S. English generally doesn’t use quitted.

UsingEnglish.com has a useful list of irregular English verbs, including a printable PDF version.

Thanks for the request to answer.

1.8k Views · View Upvotes · Answer requested

Use Google again. English language is not native to US alone.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

You saw the hard way in my signature and you are actually so bereft of even the most rudimentary common sense that you think it celebrates armed robbery?

Tai Solarin said may your road be rough. That is a pointer for you. Strangely your rough road, rather than making you tough, imbued you with the mind of a common thug.

I have been on nl for over 9 years and I have sparred with people who would consider pissing on a runt like you a waste of urine.

Who edit epp? Let mentions troop in in their thousands.

We don't know Tai here in Napoli. He may be known to your ashewo prophets and demented imams.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

This dûmbb, self-acclaimed programmer might have started tracking my IP. Let me activate my world VPN sharpally.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

Muhammad's(woe be unto him) slave, my IP now reads Kingsport, Tennessee.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

Eleribu ti Ogun ma fi eje re we.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:

This dûmbb, self-acclaimed programmer might have started tracking my IP. Let me activate my world VPN sharpally.

You keep showing your basic illiteracy and flagrant stupidity.

You brag about not knowing Tai Solarin, that founder of may flower college and one of the more famous Yoruba sons. You cement your ignorance by tying a proud and outspoken atheist to Islam.

Truly, you are indeed a borderline illiterate with delusions of grandeur

On top of that, you are so daft you are calling me a self acclaimed programmer. Well, some of us are more than just empty orators. Interesting that you are such a poor sifter of available information.

Anyone on nl will tell your ignorant, jumping to conclusions arse that I am an engineer.

I won't even bother trying to guess what you are, though with your blather about oratory I guess one can assume you are little better than the lout beside my project site who is on a megaphone all day blathering about staph aureus, fibroid, weak election etc. Maybe that's you working out of the hospital. That sounds right up your alley, complete with the 'presentation'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by GreenPlumes(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

You keep showing your basic illiteracy and flagrant stupidity.

You brag about not knowing Tai Solarin, that founder of may flower college and one of the more famous Yoruba sons. You cement your ignorance by tying a proud and outspoken atheist to Islam.

Truly, you are indeed a borderline illiterate with delusions of grandeur

On top of that, you are so daft you are calling me a self acclaimed programmer. Well, some of us are more than just empty orators. Interesting that you are such a poor sifter of available information.

Anyone on nl will tell your ignorant, jumping to conclusions arse that I am an engineer.

I won't even bother trying to guess what you are, though with your blather about oratory I guess one can assume you are little better than the lout beside my project site who is on a megaphone all day blathering about staph aureus, fibroid, weak election etc. Maybe that's you working out of the hospital. That sounds right up your alley, complete with the 'presentation'

Se ori re buru ni? When did I tell you I'm an orator? I bet you are a tied down lunatic.

I repeat, we don't know Tai here Somalia. Oponu.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Ranchhoddas: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Max24:

I agree with ur analysis. Osibanjo may not be able to use the reversal law and I won't recommend he does. But I know people like Saraki or El Rufai won't have scruples with that. Saraki had used it against his father while El Rufai used it against all his benefactors before Buhari ie Atiku, Obasanjo, Zaki El Zaky.
Damn right. Especially that Saraki.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Davidoff2000: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Along the line, he devised ways of making me look stupid, and I quitted when the ovation was loudest.

You don;t know anything. You are just full of yourself. Humble yourself and learn. And I quitted when..what is quitted? and several other mistakes.

We wey no sabi english sef don see rubbish wey u dey write, yet you base your grandeur on oral and written presentations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by sharpwriter(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
B2Spirits:

You are deceiving yourself, oponu.
lol....you must also be a comedian grin
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by neahyo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
... and that was how they derailed the thread.

I thank God for giving my mother the grace to raise me in a way a responsible man should be. All these pride, insults, curses, etc. haba!
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mr B2Spirits, I just psycho analyzed you and realized you are full of shit, egocentric and bloated with a misleading persona. First of all, your grammar and punctuation don't strike me as a professional orator. I would not hire you if I needed an orator in my company. You need to equip yourself with managerial ethics and stop thinking every improvement or otherwise is about your down fall.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
beatcoins:
Mr B2Spirits, I just psycho analyzed you and realized you are full of shit, egocentric and bloated with a misleading persona. First of all, your grammar and punctuation don't strike me as a professional orator. I would not hire you if I needed an orator in my company. You need to equip yourself with managerial ethics and stop thinking every improvement or otherwise is about your down fall.

Kindly hug the closest transformer in your street. Thank you!
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=oyb post=54443960]The op claimed on some other thread that his mother sold bananas to send him and four other siblings to school. Strange that a person with humble beginnings can be so arrogant. Must be village champion mentality [/quote

Uncle ur head dey their.
Nairaland mak una read below about dis op
was given a provisional admission into LAUTECH in 2006.
Surprisingly, my mother died that same year I started applying for all manner of short term scholarships and won till I graduated in 2011.

FOR HERE NA GOLD DIGGER OYIBO DEY CALL AM
She is worth about 50m naira,
while I'm worth about 600k in
asset. She is younger than I am.
I wooed her. She said she can't take men for what they say again. I then changed my tactics and persisted. Then she told me to fu.c.k off.
I've not been okay since that day.
What should be my next move cos I can't stop thinking of her. It's
affecting me. I would have simply
shunned her, but her brain is
priceless.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=kaja4real post=54470196][/quote]

Don't start what you cannot finish in your entire lifetime. We need you to post the screenshots of your account balance, and I will post mine.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Davidoff2000:
Along the line, he devised ways of making me look stupid, and I quitted when the ovation was loudest.

You don;t know anything. You are just full of yourself. Humble yourself and learn. And I quitted when..what is quitted? and several other mistakes.

We wey no sabi english sef don see rubbish wey u dey write, yet you base your grandeur on oral and written presentations

Kindly hug the next transformer in your street.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

Your mother is a banana seller, not so? Did you not say bananas sent you and your siblings to school?

You and your traducer turned my mother to an object of ridicule; her spirit will never let you have rest as from today and henceforth. Your children will be mocked, and rejected by the society.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
B2Spirits:

You and your traducer turned my mother to an object of ridicule; her spirit will never let you have rest as from today and henceforth. Your children will be mocked, and rejected by the society.

this riff raff has not stopped with his pathetic market woman curses

who the Bleep do you think you are - if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen

useless pathetic animal - on top of everything else you clearly belong in the loony bin with your split poster personality bs

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
B2Spirits:

Don't start what you cannot finish in your entire lifetime. We need you to post the screenshots of your account balance, and I will post mine.
lol, abeg shift front jare, i never mak mouth, na u carry ur wahala cum dey mak noise here, uncle professor, as i no cum get owo, my papa na tapper my mama na saler i remain ajinka
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
op oya lets get on the floor
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
op oya lets get on the floor, cum on bro am waiting for u, show ur urself here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zoology And Parasitology Graduate Turns Photographer / Highest Paying Banks In Nigeria? / Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.