Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble (35980 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
oyb:

this riff raff has not stopped with his pathetic market woman curses

who the Bleep do you think you are - if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen

useless pathetic animal - on top of everything else you clearly belong in the loony bin with your split poster personality bs

This one said he is an engineer, while the highest he can boast of is that useless Nigerian Society of Engineers membership. Have you ever heard about COREN, mugin? Think of a lie that will not backfire because we will ask you to upload your registration certificate.

We have here a culvert contractor, who in his bid to have something to feed his anemic children, and a nagging wife, hawks around works departments in local government areas. Ordinary damp proof courses in building he can't handle, let alone telling us the strength of beams used in erecting Burj Kahlifa in UAE. The ignoramus is the builder, structural engineer, architect, and quantity surveyor at the same time.

Now they killed many at Reigners Bible Church and SCOAN. Then they inundate us with the horrendous stories of substandard materials in circulation, while they allow SON officials strut through our streets as free men.

Ask this one that calls himself an engineer about the wavelength of a tuning fork, and watch him run to google like a bessoted drunkard. We call his ilk 'Plaguers of the Tombs' -- Mike Walsh, the editor of The Mediterranean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by compujyde: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
Are you kidding me ? You can not edit the past, its already crystallized and awaits your review after this life.

All we do is travel around the star systems. There is no simple answer. That is why it is so hard for almost everyone in this planet to know. That your body that you bath and rub cream, is a bio-mechanical spacesuit. You have not harnessed half of its powerful potentials. It houses self, the real you, which you call "Myself or my self". We even say my body, without paying attention to what 'my' connotes. self is real, body is spacesuit that self uses to project itself on Earth. It looks like we beam ourselves into the Earth body every day at the break of dawn. Where do you think you go to every night you have dreamless sleep ?

Now, apart from beaming into Earth, you also visit other star systems even other dimensions while you jet out of earth on that voyage called sleep. I could explain it all day and you will love it, but I wont. But truth is, death means that our earth space suit has aged, or accidented or even become too ill to accommodate 'self' in its stable state. So, self goes back to Singularity, drops the data at the mental plane and plans the next voyage and chooses the next star system or even the next dimension. Sometimes we have great attachment for Earth, and we choose a family we wanna be born based on the experiences we want to learn. And beam down here, devoid of data, totally wiped and ready to figure out the puzzle.

Is it not fun so far ? Mine isnt that fun, but at least I know what I am here for. Do you ?

I was admiring your previous posts, helping that egocentric op out of the misfortune that awaits him in the nearest future which he can't avoid courtesy of his perennial stubbornness, until you spewed this logical gibberish. In your own words, logic is not enough.

Anyway, I don't know which mystic organization you belong to but bro, I strongly recommend you to Jesus' organization (The Church of the Living God) by surrendering your heart to Jesus and learning from the bible through the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 11, 2017
compujyde:

I was admiring your previous posts, helping that egocentric op out of the misfortune that awaits him in the nearest future which he can't avoid courtesy of his perennial stubbornness, until you spewed this logical gibberish. In your own words, logic is not enough.

Anyway, I don't know which mystic organization you belong to but bro, I strongly recommend you to Jesus' organization (The Church of the Living God) by surrendering your heart to Jesus and learning from the bible through the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Shalom.
Thanks for your recommendations but no, I have already graduated from that. I was a Preacher under the Melchizedek Priesthood in the Church, you see, you are on the journey, where you are now, I was there over 20yrs ago. Dont be stagnated by dogma, Keep moving.

2 Likes

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Babs24: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

Listen, I have noticed that you have not noticed your ego, even in your writings. But I am very sure you have noticed my ego in my writing. This is not strange, we have a common trait, you see, I am not your enemy. We have a common enemy, and it is called ego.

Having stated the above, let me add that, MOST CEOs are millionaires, but few CEOs are Billionaires. The reason is very simple. Almost all CEOs have high IQ, but very very few of them have Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ), those few with high EQs are the billionaires, and unless you drop the IQ aggrandizement and utilize the functional right brain hemisphere to master the impulsive sub-conscious mind, you will go through so much struggles and change of jobs until you get the massage. Nature is teaching you something and you are here thinking life is all about logic and rational thinking, it is about both, combining your counter-intuition with native intelligence.

Burn no bridges, y'all.

Nice one Sir.. . I really like this.

Emotional intelligence is the key.. .
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
Thanks for your recommendations but no, I have already graduated from that. I was a Preacher under the Melchizedek Priesthood in the Church, you see, you are on the journey, where you are now, I was there over 20yrs ago. Dont be stagnated by dogma, Keep moving.

When you said I know nothing, I had no option other than to laugh my ass out in Swahili. I have pastored before in two biggest churches in Nigeria, having not seen the forewall of any Bible school. I'm not interested in your spiritual direction, but I tell you, there will always be a path which the vulture's eye has not seen.

Why do I have this feeling that I have crossed your path in a thread created by Merlin? You sound like one chãlántmike, who boasted of harnessing energies from congregations, and those obtainable from Mosaic doctrines. I have gone past such concepts like mother goddess of the earth, thoughtforms and the like. I'm poised to attack whenever the mortals or immortals cross their boundaries.

It will do you good to know that there is a limit to advice you can give those whose meals you are not responsible for even if you are a billionaire. You said what I boast of was inborn in some kids somewhere; did I tell you I went through books or courses before getting here? To hell with THOT vibrations while trying to open third eye or pineal gland activation! It shall not be well with Astaroth, Azazel and their ilk if they think I learn at their feet.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Bishops10(m): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

In my first job, I was a General Manager. My resumption time officially was 8AM to 5PM. When I resumed, I planned a shift for every staff excluding myself and I resumed by 7AM and closed by 10PM after going through the entire accounting for the day, I doubled as accountant too. I know I am good with words but was practically humbled by the experiences I was getting. I didnt consider money as the aim, because I knew I need the experiences from bad and good bosses.

Today, I would have never be able to achieve all that I have today, if not for the experience I received on that little organization. I am telling you this little story, because you will fail in life if you do not deflate the ego. Bosses have bigger ego and no matter what you achieve for me and my businesses, if you come up with ego, nigga you are leaving instantly. No one needs an insurbordinate staff no matter how creative. You must align your skills to the vision of your employers and learn from them, add the lessons and experiences to your creativity and set up your businesses.

That is what I did and today, I am richer than all my old Bosses, and I am now considered "a friend" instead of a former staff.

Learn from me, I have a large ego, bigger than most of you. But I know where to display them. Do not outshine the Masters.
Sir,I'm looking for a place to work
Would you mind making me one of your employees?
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by obajoey(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bishops10:

Sir,I'm looking for a place to work
Would you mind making me one of your employees?

Don't go the way of darkness.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Bishops10(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
obajoey:

Don't go the way of darkness.
How do you mean please Do you know him and the business he do?
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
MathsChic:
I think you are under an illusion of grandeur. You have a feeling you are smart. But indeed you may not be as smart as you think. It's the wrongest thing to think a boss who remarked, even if in passing, about your superior presentation skills, would now be thinking of bringing you down, when all he needs to "bring you down" is to merely fire you. And hire someone else.

If he found work for you between 10am and 4pm, it could be for a host of other reasons, and for nothing related to your paranoia. If he thought the DSTV needed to be shut down, there could be a thousand other reasons for it and not for the hunt you think.

You need to watch it. Sooner those feelings you harbour will creep out and in no time will become perceptible to your boss. You should know that once that happens, insubordination is the interpretation. I'll suggest you simply do your thing. Do your job and don't entertain those feelings of greatness, which, frankly, ain't even great anyways. Concentrate on honing your skills and not on who's after your phantom glory.

In other words, stay focused, oga. smiley

Whenever a conglomerate of f00ls are needed for online shindigs, nairaland will forever pass as a best destination. Now you earned 232 likes for vomiting an advice that best passes for fish market gossips and trendy drivel.

Before brandishing the rhetoric about work ethics, do you think a sane person will paint accurate picture of the office online while he is still there? What you failed to realize is that I'm a language user with untold weapons needed to cover my tracks.

You will do best talking about iphones, hair wigs, eye lashes, and or maybe factorial notation, having called yourself a mathematician. I'm too mystified a being to target with such reckless shenanigans. I wouldn't have replied you, but you littered my thread with such feeling of accomplishment by a gender I best refer to as second fiddle.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
B2Spirits:

When you said I know nothing, I had no option other than to laugh my ass out in Swahili. I have pastored before in two biggest churches in Nigeria, having not seen the forewall of any Bible school. I'm not interested in your spiritual direction, but I tell you, there will always be a path which the vulture's eye has not seen.

Why do I have this feeling that I have crossed your path in a thread created by Merlin? You sound like one chãlántmike, who boasted of harnessing energies from congregations, and those obtainable from Mosaic doctrines. I have gone past such concepts like mother goddess of the earth, thoughtforms and the like. I'm poised to attack whenever the mortals or immortals cross their boundaries.

It will do you good to know that there is a limit to advice you can give those whose meals you are not responsible for even if you are a billionaire. You said what I boast of was inborn in some kids somewhere; did I tell you I went through books or courses before getting here? To hell with THOT vibrations while trying to open third eye or pineal gland activation! It shall not be well with Astaroth, Azazel and their ilk if they think I learn at their feet.
Have no idea what this guy is talking about. Dont you think you need a psychiatrist ?

2 Likes

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
Have no idea what this guy is talking about. Dont you think you need a psychiatrist ?

Now we know how daft you are. You digressed to mystic things, and I spoke using such things you should be familiar with in mysticism, not knowing that you have been banking on hearsay. Next time, don't talk about what you have no idea of again, kid.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
iboboyswag:

Nigga go Bleep urself!

Osu outcast, I think you are back from seclusion?
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ibime:

Errrrrm. . . My friend sharrraaaaaaaaap!

There is no such thing as "an hospital" because the h is not silent.

"Since that I would be busy". Which kain colo phrasing be that? Since I would be busy. . .

"I quitted" - you cannot conversant with modern spoken English to say that. The deluded OP probably picked that up from some 18th century text he was reading. It is as redundant as some of the grammar used in the Old King James version.

Finally mugu, this is Nairaland, an informal setting where I yarn any way I want, however there is nothing incorrect about "Who is administering". . . . .No be me dey claim English Professor, nor do I have delusions of grandeur that I am better than my bosses because I purportedly speak better English. The irony of the original post is that it was littered with gbagaun and "colo" sentence structure. The haughtiness of the hospital porter is laughable, and he has a persecution complex which is mildly alarming.

Mr Okada man, English is a basic skill that everyone must have. It is not a skill particularly fundamental to the role of hospital porter, so I don't know why the OP is feeling funky.

Me want to be noticed for English? Sorry mate, I don't seek validation from NL, much less for English. I have several skills that feed me handsomely. So ogbeni, jump back on your Okada and do what your boss employs you to do, Mr Okada man.

Your own case is beyond redemption. Those useless syntaxes you are familiar with in your street should be left there.

For your information, I have paid foreign consultants to edit my scripts before, and I have known that those obsolete usuges you brandish are better left for kids.

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by iboboyswag(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
B2Spirits:

Osu outcast, I think you are back from seclusion?

Banana boy..... learn manners
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by iboboyswag(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
B2Spirits:

Your own case is beyond redemption. Those useless syntaxes you are familiar with in your street should be left there.

For your information, I have paid foreign consultants to edit my scripts before, and I have known that those obsolete usuges you brandish are better left for kids.

Your fall is already upon you because you have paid in excess your dues of pride. Oponu!
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
iboboyswag:

Banana boy..... learn manners

Don't worry, Osinbajo will divide Nigeria tomorrow. You will have Biafra, and hunger will stop. Afofungbemu!
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
B2Spirits:

Now we know how daft you are. You digressed to mystic things, and I spoke using such things you should be familiar with in mysticism, not knowing that you have been banking on hearsay. Next time, don't talk about what you have no idea of again, kid.
I am actually pitying you, I think you are plainly mad. Stop the silly things you are practising. That is not mysticism. That is stupidity. We dont teach those in mystic school, you are playing around with astral beings and you have gone mad.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am actually pitying you, I think you are plainly mad. Stop the silly things you are practising. That is not mysticism. That is stupidity. We dont teach those in mystic school, you are playing around with astral beings and you have gone mad.

It's now clear that you're dvmb. Kindly attend to someone up there who is in need of a job from an online billionaire.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by MathsChic(f): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
B2Spirits:

Whenever a conglomerate of f00ls are needed for online shindigs, nairaland will forever pass as a best destination. Now you earned 232 likes for vomiting an advice that best passes for fish market gossips and trendy drivel.

Before brandishing the rhetoric about work ethics, do you think a sane person will paint accurate picture of the office online while he is still there? What you failed to realize is that I'm a language user with untold weapons needed to cover my tracks.

You will do best talking about iphones, hair wigs, eye lashes, and or maybe factorial notation, having called yourself a mathematician. I'm too mystified a being to target with such reckless shenanigans. I wouldn't have replied you, but you littered my thread with such feeling of accomplishment by a gender I best refer to as second fiddle.

You had to go back to reply this post after thinking a while and wondering why it got this many likes. You had to go back many pages after, on your dying thread. Quite clearly, you seem still hung up on this thread, especially relishing the fact that it ended up on front page. You don't want to grow up and grow out of your blinding ego. 8 pages after, you are still dominant on a thread most have forgotten, a thread already pushed into the bin of next pages. Isn't that an obvious indication you are getting drunk on your own booze?
What more can one say?

And to add: your opinion about women doesn't surprise me one bit. It's characteristic of your type. Anything more would have shocked my senses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

You mentioned pineal gland; one shudder thinks you have open eyes, not knowing that you are still lost dignifying the thoughtforms. Which useless school is that? Abrahamaic? Can you send out energy? Can you harness energies? Keep dreaming in your mystic thatch-roofed schools grin.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by ephi123(f): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wow! How did this thread degenerate to this?

OP, was it not advice you came to seek? When did this become a fighting match with other posters? Na wa o.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by ephi123(f): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
B2Spirits:

In 2017 for crying out loud, some people still carry this kind of thinking around? Wow, wow. Speechless.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
B2Spirits:

Don't start what you cannot finish in your entire lifetime. We need you to post the screenshots of your account balance, and I will post mine.
bros i dun already start waiting i no fit finish, oya hamer am mak i see, ajinka dey ready, ajinka dey on ground

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
MathsChic:

You had to go back to reply this post after thinking a while and wondering why it got this many likes. You had to go back many pages after, on your dying thread. Quite clearly, you seem still hung up on this thread, especially relishing the fact that it ended up on front page. You don't want to grow up and grow out of your blinding ego. 8 pages after, you are still dominant on a thread most have forgotten, a thread already pushed into the bin of next pages. Isn't that an obvious indication you are getting drunk on your own booze?
What more can one say?

And to add: your opinion about women doesn't surprise me one bit. It's characteristic of your type. Anything more would have shocked my senses.

First of all, I didn't create a thread for front page thrill. I know females are naturally daft, and I don't always dignify them with replies. Nl's demented antispam bot banned me the day it hit FP. That's why I'm taking on the ci-devant mountebanks today.

About the female gender, do I look like Kemen? You and your cohorts known for playing victim card should focus on the scapegoat of a fitness trainer. Whoever dignifies you folks is a weak thing.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
One guy from Makoko slum up there wants me to dignify him with replies... You should know why I'm not replying you... A rat that joins a lizard in a frolic under the rain will die of cold because of its hairy body, while the lizard will be nonetheless for being drenched.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
na waiting me self dey think, na una cause am, before una give una own advice, una for do waiting oyibo dey call background check to know whether the person head correct or not, but dis op own na anoda ting all together

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
ephi123:

In 2017 for crying out loud, some people still carry this kind of thinking around? Wow, wow. Speechless.

We carry it around so that Kemen's fate won't befall us. Why touching demons in the first place when you know you will be demonized? Until a woman asks me for sex, I won't give it, and if the motive is devilish, then I will unleash the behemoth in me.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by ephi123(f): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
B2Spirits:

We carry it around so that Kemen's fate won't befall us. Why touching demons in the first place when you know you will be demonized? Until a woman asks me for sex, I won't give it, and if the motive is devilish, then I will unleash the behemoth in me.

What does my comment have to do with sex?
You need to get off the internet and clear your head. Just an advice, of course you don't have to take it, it's your life to live how you choose.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by feran15(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
you obviously know your problem, but are not willing to do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
ephi123:

What does my comment have to do with sex?
You need to get off the internet and clear your head. Just an advice, of course you don't have to take it, it's your life to live how you choose.
hey hey take it easy on him na, ejoo, bikoo,
abeg mak u scroll below waiting en yan for one thread

I still look at my crush's pic always. I always want to know that she's okay

FOR ANOTHER THREAD SEE WAITING EN YAN SO DAT UNA GO NO SAY EN HEAD NO CORRECT

I'm the type that don't believe in
seeing my love always. I may not
call her for weeks, and I won't
cheat on her. If she has the brain,
my instinct tends to believe she
will handle any problem with or
without my impetus. And that
gives me enough rest wherever I
am.
When I was working as a manager in a farm, the management empowered other two managers to be equal in rank to mine. If the other two managers supervise operations without a break in 24 hours, the management will still not be satisfied if I'm not there.
Then, if I step in to review
operations, I would point out
lapses within seconds no matter
how hard those other managers
have worked.
In a relationship, once I'm satisfied
that my girl is a superhuman, I
would strut through streets like
tomorrow no dey.

FOR ANODA THREAD SEE WAITING EN YAN
I don't like confident women. I can
see that you are feeling confident
too

2 Likes

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by MathsChic(f): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
B2Spirits:

First of all, I didn't create a thread for front page thrill. I know females are naturally daft, and I don't always dignify them with replies. Nl's demented antispam bot banned me the day it hit FP. That's why I'm taking on the ci-devant mountebanks today.

About the female gender, do I look like Kemen? You and your cohorts known for playing victim card should focus on the scapegoat of a fitness trainer. Whoever dignifies you folks is a weak thing.
Okay sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zoology And Parasitology Graduate Turns Photographer / Highest Paying Banks In Nigeria? / Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.