Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl (1109 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nairalanders I need your advice as usual, I believe in y'all like. Most of things i don't discuss with my folks i prefer bringing it here because I believe people of different backgrounds, diff experiences and different ages will comments with differents and useful opinions...
Straight to the matter I met this girl online. We live at the same area. I told her i like her that if we can start dating (You understand). This same girl has dated one of my old friend but i didnt know about that until she told me herself But unfortunately she told me she need to tell me some thing before we proceed the dating stuff.
She later told me that she was pregnant to this my old friend and gave birth but the baby was stillbirth (The delivery of an infant which is dead at birth)...though I know this my old friend impregnated a girl sometimes back but since we ain't that close anymore i don't know the whole details of the thing.
Now the problem is I'm afraid to continue the dating stuff with her anymore. In short That my old friend and I are getting closer nowadays, we even party together two months back.
What will my folks say about it if they know the truth..
What will people say, my other friend, etc
I know some of my friend will know about the whole thing, but I was away a while back that's why i never know about the whole shiit.
I hate getting myself involved in stuffs like this..
But before i proceed with my decision I need your advice..
What do you think i should do!!!
Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by vedah: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
You need to stop listening to "what people will say", cos people will always have something to say.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by Draei: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Niggur, your case gidi gan. Buh wah i know
is if there is genuine love, you will still wanna
go ahead buh it seems not. Try know her more.
Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by luwiizy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
she has got nothing else with your friend so why not go on with your life and date her if the love is REAL
Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
This doesn't make sense. You're not close with the friend anymore but you're getting closer nowadays Which is it? No wonder you can't make decisions

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by Abortions: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
cOM LETS DRINK BEER WITH COW LEG N DISCUSS IT MY FRND..aM INVITIN U
Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by pat1612(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
If it is just for what i think it is go ahead.but your friend can give you better insight about girl in question as he had his part of relation with her.
You dont need to tell him about your small secret that you are planning to do with her old darling. On a casual day drinking ask him about his relation and trust me he will brag about it and then you can ask whatever you want about girl.

If you are not serious about girl do whatever you want angry dont blame us later.
Just my advice no offence intended. tongue grin
Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
I didn't read all that..but if she's a Hoe, don't date her...
If she was once a Hoe, don't marry her
If she is showing the symptoms of Hoeism, fück her as much as you can then dump her.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by dangote7510(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
dont date dat gal, ur friend will not be happy with you.
Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by enuk80(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:
This doesn't make sense. You're not close with the friend anymore but you're getting closer nowadays Which is it? No wonder you can't make decisions

your comment makes me laugh..imagine I have been sad throughout today but reading that hilarious comment of yours brought me out of the sadness zone..I wish i can pay you to make me laugh everyday
Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by enuk80(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
If she is showing the symptoms of Hoeism, fück her as much as you can then dump her.

You are welcome.

you nail it

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by dacblogger: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Personally,as a girl i wnt want 2 ve something 2 do with my ex's friend cos trust me,its going 2 be complicated...so i feel you shldnt do same#my opinion tho#
Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by DLondonboiy: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

You are welcome.

Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by antieverything(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
so girls still say d truth? ehn ehn? ...u already know hw rare she is shocked
Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by DLondonboiy: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
You wan marry her? No be normal girl to dey fucck every now and then?

You wan marry babe wey your guy don fucck tire? I bow to you oh..You go sabi fall hand oh
Re: I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
enuk80:

your comment makes me laugh..imagine I have been sad throughout today but reading that hilarious comment of yours brought me out of the sadness zone..I wish i can pay you to make me laugh everyday

You're welcome. Get better soon smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion... / Men Take Note(exclusively Baby) / Thread for aderola and emperor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.