Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) (29631 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is what I call connecting with the people and hear what they feels

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ikio:
Nah but i don't think he is in the hospital or in UK.

Trust me...Osinbanjo won't be going so deep in acting capacity, even the cabal won't let him unless they know Buhari is no more and have come to their senses that ...A NEW BOSS IS IN TOWN.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Looks like a certain person is not happy to host him. Look at that face! Seems someone is saying "I hope this is not happening again after Yaradua."

South is playing the North a kind of politics called 'Mortal' Combat

Mortal combat...l like that!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

Mere commissioner and a kafuri for that matter
Hahahahaahaha. I really like a new breed of politician which Osinbajo represents. He will do better than these career politicians if only a certain ex-Drug dealer will not remotely control him for his greed.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by phkka1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
President Osibanjo doing what he knows best to do while his assistant is making phone calls from ...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
This man is a workaholic...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by okonja(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Something tells me Buhari is dead, as was reported last month! They want Osinbanjo to cement himself as acting president before Buhari is officially declared dead in order to prevent riot and chaos in the country. Part of the plan is to have Osinbanjo travel across all regions of the country to build trust.

IMO, He is not dead but Baba himself did not want riot, so I guess he urged Osinbajo to start preparing himself should incase he didn't return alive.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by boardmem(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Something tells me Buhari is dead, as was reported last month! They want Osinbanjo to cement himself as acting president before Buhari is officially declared dead in order to prevent tension, riot and chaos in the country. Part of the plan is to have Osinbanjo travel across all regions of the country to build trust.

I Concur!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:

Trust me...Osinbanjo won't be going so deep in acting capacity, even the cabal won't let him unless they know Buhari is no more and have come to their senses that ...A NEW BOSS IS IN TOWN.
I don't care abwt those cabals, if he returns as for me someone must loss is job 2019.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Something tells me Buhari is dead, as was reported last month! They want Osinbanjo to cement himself as acting president before Buhari is officially declared dead in order to prevent tension, riot and chaos in the country. Part of the plan is to have Osinbanjo travel across all regions of the country to build trust.
l am not Dead, how many times do l have to clarify myself, l am on medical and massage leave, l have 20 British models massaging me daily, l eat good food, drink red wine and get my daily dose of extreme massage in za other room, Osibanjo is now the new president of Nigeria, l am a ceremonial head of state, all of you should listen to Osibanjo and leave me alone jare cool

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by donaldokwuose: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Make millions monthly betting on football matches
https://millionairebettors./2017/03/07/first-blog-post/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5492609287
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
oponu
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sincerely let me assume I have not being in Nigeria for a long tym now so I want to ask the House this Questions (1) How many states in Nigeria did Buhari visit for about a Year and How many Countries he has being within same period (2) How many states have the VP visited in Nigeria and how many Countries did he ever spend about a week in within same period of one year Please I need answers ooo no insults abeg cos I was told while growing up that who ask for directions no dey miss road except given wrong direction .......
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by exco90(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:

buhari is a sunni Muslim. in fact all Muslims don't joke with their dead body... had it been he is dead.. his death would have been announced immediately..
mind you am a wailer.. but let's wail with sense.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
exco90:

buhari is a sunni Muslim. in fact all Muslims don't joke with their dead body... had it been he is dead.. his death would have been announced immediately..
mind you am a wailer.. but let's wail with sense.

Nothing like Sunni or Shite when power is at stake! They could very much have him in life support just to buy time!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Can sultan help to make Muslims especially in the north to leave peacefully with their neighbors.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by jetroolowole(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Very active VP
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is The Action president on board travelling to each states not the one travelling to each country.. His Excellency Osinbajo, May God give you more Strength to continue the good work
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by cardinalstar091(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:

wat if he comes back...a big shame will b on u
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Everywhere I turn to in Nigeria, Osinbajo seems to be there, is he clonning himself.

PYO has got boundless energy with all his travels - traversing the length and breadth of Nigeria, starting with the most vital areas in the South-south. Well done to him.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
vicoloni:
Come to think of it, Nigerians are known to be docile when it comes to demanding for their rights. Forget about the media hogwash about PMB, I strongly believe if he wasn't totally incapacitated he would have spoken to Nigerians by any possible means.
The presidency cabal are covering up a conspiracy which I think part of is to use Osinbajo to hold on to power albeit in an acting capacity.
Summary: If Buhari is not already dead he is perhaps unable to continue to function as president and commander in chief of the AF.
#copied
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Looks like a certain person is not happy to host him. Look at that face! Seems someone is saying "I hope this is not happening again after Yaradua."

South is playing the North a kind of politics called 'Mortal' Combat.

So painful though, they win election, yet the South rules afterwards.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yoruba uniting NIGERIA since 1023 BC grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sultan mouth tho. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by aliyumaza: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
i agree with you bro.... Cox it seemx baba is Gone forever.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
I prayed may the mighty hand of God be with him, protect, guide, and guard of every steps he takes.. it is not easy, something is wrong somewhere..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nathan2016:
As an IGBO MAN,,,,,THIS MAN IS JUST TOO MUCH......THIS IS WHAT TO EXPECT FOR a president.....Ride on....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by hatchy(f): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
True talk dear because even the congratulatory message sent to the acting president on his birthday by Aisha Buhari has a lot to decode.

Let's see how it plays out because this cat and mouse play by his Aids won't last for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by tifany89(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
slimany:
Any mavrodian in ibadan who is willing to sell his old mavro should contact me.
I dey Benin, but I nor mind sell if u dey serious
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
The Veep has transformed the role of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria for the 21st century. He seems accessible, amiable, down to earth, humble, cool headed, and hardworking. A servant of the people. He has made himself so gentle and caring that a major newspaper described him as "not nigerian".
I should say, this is the new nigeria. If he can transform his appearance into policy successes that would be great.
Perhaps Buhari's temporary exit was not a bad experiment by nature. May be we should pay Buhari to remain in London, I hope he recovers but remains there till 2019, while the Veep changes the changes that the change campaign of 2015 brought upon nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses / Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.