Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (65220 Views)

Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
hahahahaha what an insult so naija has broke to this level our able President can't change his cloth abi gown the same sitting position every time
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by tekslee: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
But wait oooooo
Na only dis cloth our president carry go london??
Guess more pix to.come
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
WHy dis people dey fool us everytime....Dis him maternity gown be like 50 which mean say dis gown equal 50 black suit cos u no go knw if na same suit or another.....
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by emerged01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
This man is terribly sick. So sick!
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topleague:
Your Excellency sir, God is your strength, He will perfect your healing in Jesus name.
amen oooooooo
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by paroski: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hale and hearty but cannot return to his own country home Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
This man no dey change cloth? undecided
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by czaratwork: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
wharisdis? he don finish o.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by SBG04: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
OP please think well. If he's hale and hearty, why isn't he here doing his job in Abuja?
what nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Owamudia: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
PMB is now president emeritus.
He'd rather die as sitting president than an ordinary citizen.
Is he even in good/stable mental condition?
It is well...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by deflover(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Only one clothe
So all the wardrope allowance nko
This guy no try
No LV night gown
Nuffin
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by MikaSoko(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Baba wen will u be back. We miss u o
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topleague:
Your Excellency sir, God is your strength, He will perfect your healing in Jesus name.
God bless u sister. I don't know why some people want this man dead as if they are not humans
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Ilekokonit: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oju ti awon olote
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by nopains: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
bubu how are u today?

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by jeromzy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
biodun83L:
why do u talk kile one dat has forgotten his brain @ home why dont u mind ur business and face jonathan d origin of reccession
I feel ur brain is clouded with this recess that has affected our economy so bad to the point that the word "like"is now spelt "kile"boko-haram u are thirsty for blood that's why like is spelt kile.mind ur business that's if you have one.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by SouthEast001: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
willibounce1:
The President doesn't look hale and hearty. They should allow this man relax if possible he should resign. The problems in this country can cause serious sickness for a leader. Even if the President resumes, I don't think he'll be able to cope with our numerous problems.
. but osinbanjo will not take over.deal? you afonjas are evil.where are the sai barbarians of 2015 in a space of two years? yorubaboons are evil
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Check and balance am according to Burna boy..... Imam no go see Buhari,most Politicians when go there no take pics why e be say na one pic with one particular visitor in a Month.... Na by this time last Month them bring out the pic of Tinubu visit so mk we dey wait the update for next month....
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
In all honesty, if I say our president looks healthy, then I am not telling the truth. It would be detrimental to him to continue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by ranktzy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ogbeche77:
Our president is a ghost worker grin grin grin Is this the only Jalabia Bubu took to London?
Can he just resign and go take care of his health.. He looks so frail... I hope he recovers quick but the country has to move on
Resign ke. It's tax payers money that's footing his medical bills. He's already taking care of his health, that's why Osinbajo is in charge. With the state he's in he can't handle any strenuous task.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by tuscani: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
nzeobi:
buhari and this his bulletproof maternity gown.

make we just the observe them
Bullet proof ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by malware: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
He looks really sick especially in the second pic. meanwhile, why is he always wearing that Jallabiyya?
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
This London uniform Eh.. E make sense.
Shey na 10 different uniform den sow for ram.. Cos all the visitors hin receive, na same London uniform. If no be wash and wear, then Na 10 different uniform.
Get well soon Mr President
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by mmsen: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
He looks like he has HIV...
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by sirwhyteB(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
The main veracity still remains that PMB is now facing old age so he should accept it with good fate and look after himself while his Vice the Prof. pilots the affairs of this country.
At PMB's condition He should do away with anything like leadership. I wish him well though I don't like the pattern of his leadership.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by stagger: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
The weight loss is ao obvious. He should just take a year off. For his sake and that of the country.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by lightwind(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
LivingHuman:
President Muhammadu Buhari today received the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Revd and Rt Hon Justin Welby, at the Abuja House in London.

Another sign that the president is hale and hearty

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/arch-bishop-of-canterbury-visits-buhari.html
Chai..my president haf mashet finish...i felt pity for him upon all d monies surrended him.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Royalposh(f): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
issokay, this gown again?
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
deflover:
Only one clothe
So all the wardrope allowance nko
This guy no try
No LV night gown
Nuffin
Abeg no vex for am na special Patient Uniform for UK so him got to dey on the uniform all the time cos I no knw how I wan take help am answer you cos me don tire for our President wen dey wear only one cloth for all him pics and na once in a Month pics so mk we dey expect another one next Month again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Rolings: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
The Christians have sent their Archbishop of Canterbury (I guess he is the closest since the pope is in Rome) to confirm if PMB is really alive .hale and hearty

Weldon

Babachir was right its the Christians that wish BABA sickness and death.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by nopains: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
factwriter:

In other words you are implying if he resigns his health will be restored.

That simple means Nigeria's woes (as a nation) is the course of his failing health.

In that case, he is a great man for putting his life on the line for Nigeria.

God bless you PMB.

this man is very old already and old age comes with certain sickness. nigeria is very complex, it is only a strong and intelligent leader can handle it.his sticking to power will only worsen his condition. i see no sacrifice here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.