Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) (60840 Views)

Close Kaduna-Abuja Train - Youths Protest In Kaduna (Photos) / Kaduna - Abuja Train Timetable / Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by back2sender: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
modestofynest:
All hail President Goodluck Jonathan sire u made this come true
GEJ destroyed this Nation and God will intervene in the lives of his supporters the way Jonathan manage the resources of this Nation.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Jelal0007(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
breakeven:

Almajaris will soon mess it up. angry grin angry
Bros,u buy ur stupidity abi u get am 4 free? undecided
breakeven:

Almajaris will soon mess it up. angry grin angry
Bros,u buy ur stupidity abi u get am 4 free?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by ciggy000(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
we have celebrated this so much.why don't we just move on and have more of such infrastructure spread across Dan keep merrying over abuja Kaduna rail
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by laffwitmi: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sai Baba

God bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by burkingx(f): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
JONATHAN's legacy......

state 3 capital projects buhari did before he went for operation and i would strip naked on nairaland
........Yes woooo grin grin grin

OGA JOHNA LEFT SERIOUS LEGACY for we country grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Haroldwrites: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
God bless GEJ for bringing London to Nigeria while some vegetables took nigeria to London.
Nnamdisblog:
An unforgettable experience on the new Kaduna-Abuja train shared by a Twitter user, Lola Shoneyin.

The First Class carriage. Nice little bar for snacks and drinks. Second photo is carriage for passengers who are airport-bound.

The third photo, is the waiting area/ lounge at IDU. Loads of policemen around.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/inside-kaduna-abuja-train-shared-by-twitter-user.html

Photo Credit: Lola Shoneyin

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by LC14052016: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
PapaBrowne:
I wish Osibanjo can build on these Jonathan's legacies and let's see trains cross crossing the length and breadth of Nigeria.

I used this train from Abuja to Kaduna and I was beyond impressed at the work that went in there.

The trains are top class. But I think it was slow for my liking. It took us 2 hrs to Kaduna.
I have entered trains overseas that run 300km per hr and I think any new trains we build should be looking at such speeds.

But once again Kudos. Jonathan did a great job there.

good to see credit given to whom it's due, good job my friend
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by arsenal33: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafman:
All hail GEJ the real man.
When they recover loot, you don't hail GEJ
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Almaiga: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
God bless PMB/ Osibanjo. Na parson wey finish work we know.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Trust Nigerians. They will mess it up or no peace Of mind
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by adanny01(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafman:

Funny enough, it wasnt GEJ who initiated the project neither was he the one who negotiated the Chinese loan. Yaradua did all that but died before ground breaking.

Governance is continous.

earthcrust:
Godbless GEJ

hucienda:
Jonathan really did well here. Kudos to him.

Hope this administration will maintain it and replicate in other areas.
adecz:

State one project, any project GEJ initiated & commissioned in his 6 years as President & I will jump off this moving train blindfolded..

Also state anything he completed from his predecessor.
He had so much money that they spent 6 years sharing & forgot projects.

Alot of folks have no idea that GEJ didnt award any major contract. All major contract completed or in progress where awarded by either obj or Yaradua and now Buhari is awarding many.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
When are we going to see onisha to calabar, Enugu to akwa ibom train? Are those not part of Nigeria?
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by sagir1994(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
JONATHAN's legacy......

state 3 capital projects buhari did before he went for operation and i would strip naked on nairaland
The clueless ogogoro drunkard GEJ you are talking about has been there for good 7 years. PMB is here for only 2 years. Wailer, Can you remember..?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
sagir1994:
The clueless ogogoro drunkard GEJ you are talking about has been there for good 7 years. PMB is here for only 2 years. Wailer, Can you remember..?

And PMB built the rail. shocked
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by sagir1994(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
PapaBrowne:
I wish Osibanjo can build on these Jonathan's legacies and let's see trains cross crossing the length and breadth of Nigeria.

I used this train from Abuja to Kaduna and I was beyond impressed at the work that went in there.

The trains are top class. But I think it was slow for my liking. It took us 2 hrs to Kaduna.
I have entered trains overseas that run 300km per hr and I think any new trains we build should be looking at such speeds.

such a disappointment, of all the 7years of GEJ misrule, only train achievement you can mention..
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by FBS: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Impressive. Can we please maintain and build on this?. Abeg.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by simpleseyi: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
JONATHAN's legacy......

Here is the picture of a man that have vowed to weep throughout Buhari's 8 years rule. May God give you the power to cry and weep more. Buhari is completing GEJ's abandoned projects. Can you mention one project that Obasanjo or Yar'Adua started which GEJ completed? The Lagos-Ibadan expressway's contract was first awarded by Obasanjo, Yar'Adua couldn't finish it, GEJ also couldn't finish it, Buhari is almost completing it. Several power projects which Obasanjo inflated were still not completed by GEJ, Buhari is working on completing them. The only project which Obasanjo started and GEJ completed is the looting and sharing of our resources.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Gh0stFreak: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
sagir1994:
such a disappointment, of all the 7years of GEJ misrule, only train achievement you can mention..

shut up you mo.ron, first explain how may 2010 - may 2015 equals 7years, then i'll consider listing other wonderful projects of Gej.
you pathetic almajiris just enjoy spreading lies all over the place.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
simpleseyi:

Here is the picture of a man that have vowed to weep throughout Buhari's 8 years rule. May God give you the power to cry and weep more. Buhari is completing GEJ's abandoned projects. Can you mention one project that Obasanjo or Yar'Adua started which GEJ completed? The Lagos-Ibadan expressway's contract was first awarded by Obasanjo, Yar'Adua couldn't finish it, GEJ also couldn't finish it, Buhari is almost completing it. Several power projects which Obasanjo inflated were still not completed by GEJ, Buhari is working on completing them. The only project which Obasanjo started and GEJ completed is the looting and sharing of our resources.
who take your bread lipsrsealed
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by gragraboy: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafman:
angry

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
sukkot:
NIGGA THEY HAWK INSIDE TRAIN ALL OVER ENGLAND. THEY ROLL THESE TRAYS FULL OF SNACKS AND DRANKS

Lol, dranks

where have you been?
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by sagir1994(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

shut up you mo.ron, first explain how may 2010 - may 2015 equals 7years, then i'll consider listing other wonderful projects of Gej.
you pathetic almajiris just enjoy spreading lies all over the place.
obviously you are a drunkard just like him. President Yar adua reign from 2007-2009, Drinking master (GEJ) there after to 2015. or are you high on pig dungs

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by sagir1994(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

And PMB built the rail. shocked
PMB did not build the rail, neither do GEJ. The project was initially started in 2006 by OBJ
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by columbus007(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Omo mehn dem dey hulk gala inside ni shocked
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by tellwisdom: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
And this is supposed to be an achievement?? ....Rubbish undecided
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by henryhemon(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
seunny4lif:
God Bless GEJ
The best President of Nigeria
Who get Baba picture abeg
GEJ my Hero

The best president of clowns n clu3less people like u.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by henryhemon(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
wizzywisdom:
When are we going to see onisha to calabar, Enugu to akwa ibom train? Are those not part of Nigeria?

Our brothers didn't remember us obj n Gej let's hope pm will do something.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by jasawa: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Of course by making more of Andrew yakubu, olisa metuh, alex badeh etc
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by kaltonga: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Thank you OBJ for revamping our Railway system in 2006 which some children of hate will want to solely ascribed to their looting Drunken Master of Otuoke.
jelousy and shame will never allow you say the truth.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
henryhemon:

Our brothers didn't remember us obj n Gej let's hope pm will do something.
Hope when others are already enjoying their?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Help! Friends, Family & Former School Mates From Nig Are Killing Me With Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.