Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) (60836 Views)

Close Kaduna-Abuja Train - Youths Protest In Kaduna (Photos) / Kaduna - Abuja Train Timetable / Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by nickxtra(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
JONATHAN's legacy......

state 3 capital projects buhari did before he went for operation and i would strip naked on nairaland
Obasanjo started it all
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by nickxtra(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
PapaBrowne:
I wish Osibanjo can build on these Jonathan's legacies and let's see trains cross crossing the length and breadth of Nigeria.

I used this train from Abuja to Kaduna and I was beyond impressed at the work that went in there.

The trains are top class. But I think it was slow for my liking. It took us 2 hrs to Kaduna.
I have entered trains overseas that run 300km per hr and I think any new trains we build should be looking at such speeds.

But once again Kudos. Jonathan did a great job there.

Credit also to Obasanjo who started the entire railway project
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by AreaFada2: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Federal Govt from diaspora basking on GEJ's glory. grin cheesy

All weapons fashioned against him (Jonathan) shall never prosper.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by jospepper(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
seunny4lif:
God Bless GEJ
The best President of Nigeria
Who get Baba picture abeg
GEJ my Hero

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by PapaBrowne(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
nickxtra:
Credit also to Obasanjo who started the entire railway project

Obasanjo didn't start the railway.

Obasanjo signed a contract for for Lagos-Kano railway. Yar Adua came and cancelled it. The Abuja Kaduna rail was started and finished by the Jonathan government. A totally different funding arrangement was put in place. OBJ had nothing to do with it. Not a single brick was laid by OBJ. Same funny way not a single brick was laid by Buhari but he glowingly tried to take credit for it.

Now imagine Osibanjo just started off the construction of Lagos Ibadan Railway yesterday. Then he completes it by 2018 and people start telling us to give Jonathan the credit? Wouldn't that be ridiculous?

It is important that credit is given to whom it is due to encourage continuity of projects.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by nickxtra(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Obasanjo signed a contract for for Lagos-Kano railway. Yar Adua came and cancelled it. The Abuja Kaduna rail was started and finished by the Jonathan government. A totally different funding arrangement was put in place. OBJ had nothing to do with it. Not a single brick was laid by OBJ. Same funny way not a single brick was laid by Buhari but he glowingly tried to take credit for it.

Now imagine Osibanjo just started off the construction of Lagos Ibadan Railway yesterday. Then he completes it by 2018 and people start telling us to give Jonathan the credit? Wouldn't that be ridiculous?

It is important that credit is given to whom it is due to encourage continuity of projects.
Oga I know I am saying. Both the Abuja light rail project and the modernization of a the Kaduna railway were all projects that were concieved since the Obasanjo administration. Yar'adua did not cancel any. He only suspended and later reviewed the financial implications of the projects, considering that the Chinese government was part funding the project, as well as a grant of interest free facility to the Nigerian government.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by SuperS1Panther: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
kaltonga:
jelousy and shame will never allow you say the truth.

what is hthe truth and let us show you the proof that your Looting Master started and completed nothing apart from looting spree.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by MozB: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
wow... This is so cool.. Nigeria should be doing more of this. Instead investing money in another man's land.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by SuperS1Panther: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
nickxtra:
Oga I know I am saying. Both the Abuja light rail project and the modernization of a the Kaduna railway were all projects that were concieved since the Obasanjo administration. Yar'adua did not cancel any. He only suspended and later reviewed the financial implications of the projects, considering that the Chinese government was part funding the project, as well as a grant of interest free facility to the Nigerian government.

Are you minding those revisionists. they think they can change events when Google is not dead.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by sukkot: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Joavid:

Lol, dranks

where have you been?
yes na. dranks lol. I have been underground consulting orunmila and oshun and amadioha grin

how are ya ?
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Baraqkenny: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nice development
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
sukkot:
yes na. dranks lol. I have been underground consulting orunmila and oshun and amadioha grin

how are ya ?

fine o.

your attention is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/3402975/obama-never-leaving-office-say
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by sukkot: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Joavid:

fine o.

your attention is need here https://www.nairaland.com/3402975/obama-never-leaving-office-say
the matter is still active. he is still coming back. orunmila can never go wrong. ifa must sync with reality on the ground

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/barack-obama-ready-to-roll-return-politics-eric-holder-us-attorney-general-former-us-president-a7605076.html
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Unclerukus: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
I give that training and even the station maximum of three years and they'll both look like home for homeless people.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Donsammi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
PapaBrowne:

that project started during the year 2010/2011 .isn't Tha GEJ period?

I stay in kubwa .the year marking on the rail line states 2011

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by MadCow1: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Thank you OBJ for revamping our Railway system in 2006 which some children of hate will want to solely ascribed to their looting Drunken Master of Otuoke.

grin

When they keep hailing GEJ, I wonder if they know that the railway road map was actually Obasanjo's doing.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Chucks234: 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
Then don dey hawk inside the train...are Nigerians cursed with hawking

Pally even in the UK (intra city) and in Rome they hawk consumables in the train and it's not free. Stop abusing Nigerians abeg.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by olashas(f): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
sukkot:

how are ya ?
Hey Sukkot!! Welcome back.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2017
wizzywisdom:

Hope when others are already enjoying their?

They said make we no blame Gej again . Řailways are not overnight projects if it didn't happen years ago you can't enjoy it now.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by sukkot: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2017
olashas:

Hey Sukkot!! Welcome back.
hey hey cutie pie olashas wassup witcha ? trust you aittttt ? wink

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Chucks234: 4:36am On Mar 10, 2017
nickxtra:

Conceived = An Idea. Started = cause to happen or begin. Like you said he conceived but he NEVER started it.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by proprince(m): 5:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Kudos to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2017
henryhemon:

They said make we no blame Gej again . Řailways are not overnight projects if it didn't happen years ago you can't enjoy it now.
Then this administration got no plan to kick start any project!

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by VanBommel(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2017
boomssey:
Pretty cool
hi
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by alaskido(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2017
I just hope they maintain the facility and the trains because I know Nigerians. After 1 year of service the whole place will look like a scrap dump due to lack of maintenance and continuity.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by chijioke012: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2017
yesterday's fixed game won, to subscribe for today's fix game , see details below

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dedetwo:
This confirms the unimaginable fact that most southern Nigerians are dumbass donkeys.
how do you mean egbon?
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Shininstar30(f): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pls were is the train station located in abuja
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by boomssey(f): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
VanBommel:
hi
hello to you.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by VanBommel(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2017
boomssey:
hello to you.
hope you're good?
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by boomssey(f): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
VanBommel:
hope you're good?
am alright thanks and you?
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
am alright thanks and you?
I'm fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Help! Friends, Family & Former School Mates From Nig Are Killing Me With Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.