Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (95419 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by nurusystem(m): 4:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Sulaiman as Bleep her up and dump her, wicked mam..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by oshorstan(f): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2017
Nellybii:

Obvious to mumus Abi?
What the hell are you guys trying so hard to rub into your palms? The Apostle did normal stuff and he is trying so hard to shake the stuff off him unfortunately it is sticky stuff. How I wish the Saint Suleiman can take a lie detector test. You guys will be seriously disappointed. All you brainwashed cabal screaming Apostle X cannot stoop so low Apostle Y cannot bla bla bla are just too funny. Is Apostle Suleiman not a man? Oh I forgot, he is supposed to be above temptation because he is a man of God?
You better tell your Saint to go beg this babe Wella and settle out of court before the scandal gets messier. Next time he will be smarter when playing ball. Afterall he didn't brake any laws by sleeping with a woman.

Oga we are not arguing, let her bring concrete evidence that Suleiman slept with her. simple!!! or Else
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2017
laribari:

You are the greatest fool on this thread. If you can look at a pastor to live your life, then why can't you be corrected by what Jesus and the bible says? Pastors are humans too!

All your time going the church, praying and calling God is a waste. You Learnt nothing.

Don't follow church or pastor only Jesus can save.

People like you will cease every opportunity to commit crime, yet you blame others.

Aboki
why shud I go to church and pray under some crooked Pastor.
they er all thieves.
remove monetary benefit from church watch all pastors fly away like birds.
worse er the gullible followers who saturate everywhere.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2017
I am not doubting this.

But how same person come dey on different hair styles @ the same time, same clothes, same event
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

pweetie girl kiss
pweetie boy
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by Osazuwa72: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2017
Ll
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by chijioke012: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2017
yesterday's fixed game won, to subscribe for today's fix game , see details below

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by laribari(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
why shud I go to church and pray under some crooked Pastor.
they er all thieves.
remove monetary benefit from church watch all pastors fly away like birds.
worse er the gullible followers who saturate everywhere.

But the bible didn't say we shud stay away from churches becos of that, of Jesus warned about false prophets.

OK let me ask......

Will you attend church and become comfortable if the pastor of the church you attend is poor and the church too?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by orisa37: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

What concern Afonja and this thing?
You Igbos are just full of hate.
Ipobexposed

Who's Afonja and who's IPOB?
Could they be Saraki and Ekweremadu?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
laribari:

But the bible didn't say we shud stay away from churches becos of that, of Jesus warned about false prophets.

OK let me ask......

Will you attend church and become comfortable if the pastor of the church you attend is poor and the church too?

The material status of a real man of God is secondary. Jesus wasn't materially rich, same with John the Baptist.
What is most important to me is the spirituality of the man of God and the quality of spiritual content of the house of God. Not the financial status.
I reiterated my earlier position that if financial benefits er removed from pastoring in all form all these pple parading as men of God will abandon the church and disappear like flies running away from kerosene.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by laribari(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
The material status of a real man of God is secondary. Jesus wasn't materially rich, same with John the Baptist.
What is most important to me is the spirituality of the man of God and the quality of spiritual content of the house of God. Not the financial status.
I reiterated my earlier position that if financial benefits er removed from pastoring in all form all these pple parading as men of God will abandon the church and disappear like flies running away from kerosene.

I I agree with you. Not all churches are rich and not all men of God are rich too. Why haven't they quit? There are a lot of churches near the carnal side and they are poor. So if those ones didn't quit why do you think these ones will? Abi u didn't know all these mega pastors started small?

The Apostle Paul said I wish above all things that thou mayest PROSPER and being in health.

Also the bible said seek first the kingdom then everything else shall be added. Some mega churches you see today started small oo and they seek God first before their wealth was added.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by otokx(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
chigoizie7:
I am not doubting this.

But how same person come dey on different hair styles @ the same time, same clothes, same event

May be its photoshop again.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by Nellybii: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2017
oshorstan:

Oga we are not arguing, let her bring concrete evidence that Suleiman slept with her. simple!!! or Else

Crying more than the bereaved!!
Concrete evidence of sleeping with a woman
Are you kidding me??
The Apostle never denied sleeping with her. You guys are the ones denying on his behalf. Na waa oo.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by dudleythed(m): 5:58am On Mar 21, 2017
She's very stupid, she should engage herself in a meaningful job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.