Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Boldness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boldness (1146 Views)

Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boldness by Masterbiodun: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
I don't always av d boldness to toast girls even wen were friends.the House should advise me on how to provide solution to dis Prob
Re: Boldness by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
Eat a lot of Aligator Pepper! grin grin grin Good luck undecided
Re: Boldness by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
I'll let you in on a secret: no guys actually know how to talk to girls.
There are a few guys who are confident, that doesn't mean they are better at it,
they just do it a lot more. You just need to start talking to girls. what do you think?
even girls feel shy also, but you have to overcome your shyness, and build up your
confident.  The more girls you talk to, the easier it gets.
Re: Boldness by iice(f): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
Like Raj in Big Bang. . .a glass or two of the alcohol will do wonders cheesy
Re: Boldness by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2009
iice:

Like Raj in Big Bang. . .a glass or two of the alcohol will do wonders cheesy
A glass or two of liquid courage everytime you leave your house would give you the boldness to chat up that pretty girl at the bus stop grin
Re: Boldness by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
Why dont you wait till you are old enough. I'm sure the 'boldness' will come . . .
Re: Boldness by kpolli(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2009
shack well b4 approaching them
Re: Boldness by 190: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2009
go on Guniess stout and face any WOMAN not Just babe u see on the streets
a trial would convince u
Re: Boldness by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2009
melesky:

Eat a lot of Aligator Pepper! grin grin grin Good luck undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked God Forbid!!!!
Re: Boldness by humblemate(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2009
That is real problem, I suggest u come out from shell of shyness so that u can become a shining dude,
Re: Boldness by chiejik(f): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2009
Insert Quote
Eat a lot of Aligator Pepper! Good luck

not omly that with monkey tail i mean kparaga it works wonder
Re: Boldness by Cockyzy(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2009
@poster: Guy,you have to overcome it naturally with logic till it become a part of you.my own be bad o! Tru out college i dey shy die,i fit use 3month pratice to toast girl once i see am,my liver go cut,my body go dey hot so tay i no go fit open mouth again and i go say make she go sef 4 my mind but now,haba,i can approach any girl and talk the talk 4get her class or status she go like my yarn.most guys are shyness cuz of fear of rejection from girl.to cure this when you approaching her,try rate & c yourselves as the best thing she can ever have:this would make u confident and boost your self-esteem.i helped my bestfriend overcome his shyness with this method- try see the girl as your sister,i mean your own sister@home despite the change in facial appearance. You will c u will feel relaxed.even though she reject u,pratice make perfect.nowadays that my guy dey even dey follow compete.so it up to you to top your game.
Re: Boldness by hax: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
When you miss out on two or more babes you knew you had a chance with, you'll sharpen up eventually. Just don't wait till it's too late. You have to have it sooner or later. When you REALLY want it, you'll get it.
Re: Boldness by creampy(f): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
my b/f tried all sorts of alcohol but only gin tonic helped him to catch with me. try it ,
Re: Boldness by mayorde(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
poster dont mind the nay sayers the dont understand that some people are shy by nature, but the truth is shyness can be overcomed. my very first post on nairaland was somethin like this" i am very shy can any girl fall in lov with me". some people abused me but not all nairalanders av a leaking brian, some comments really helped.

this is my advice: your shyness is as a result of fear-fear of rejection by the girl, fear of criticism from onlookers, friends or neighbours, but i av learnt that to really get ahead in life and in anything for that matter you have to face your fears and overcome it.

rejection is part of life- if the girl rejects you simply move on to another girl, women are not the centre of the universe ,there are many beatiful girls on earth.
I discovered that if i dress well my confidence increases,try and get some good clothes- ladies judge you by your appearance.
Noo matter how shy u are u av female friends you can really talk to so see every girl you want to chat up as your close friend and talk to her like that
See it always as a win-win situation if you approach a girl she either agrees or reject if she agrees you won if she rejects YOU WON AS WELL cos u were able to overcome the fear of approaching her and that adds to your confidence level.

try to go online and read some dating tips--david de angelo probably. i dont agree with everything he says but you will certainly learn a few things.
practice practice & continue practicing till you overcome it. YOU CAN
Re: Boldness by Igwe9(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
Thanks for your advice dude, I'll try it out Tonite, in short I'm off to Aso rock, just wish me luck, i might be your next . . . . smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It / Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? / He Says He Wanna Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.