Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? (1143 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by selingel: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2010
Men have always accused their wives of stealing their money. In our previous edition, we asked women what would make them steal their husbands’ money, and they gave various responses. However, women are also of the opinion that some men steal from their wives. As a result, we went round town to find out from men if women were right in saying that men also steal their wives’ money.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/kiss%20&%20tell/2010/jan/23/kiss-and-tell-23-01-2010-001.htm
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by selingel: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2010
The situation depends. Can one be accused of stealing, if he takes his wife's money that was kept carelessly?
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by sweetpie23: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2010
why not just take it instead of steal it? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Oboma1(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2010
sweetpie23:

why not just take it instead of steal it? undecided undecided undecided

It can become stealing, if the calculation in that family is 1 + 1 = 2, instead of 1 + 1 =1.
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by sweetpie23: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2010
what
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Oboma1(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2010
sweetpie23:

what

Yes, if both couples are in very good terms, love over-shadows everything. But where there is hatred amongst them, then 1 + 1 remains 2!.
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Olisa4all: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
I agree wiv oboma,if "1+1=1" den it shdnt b called stealin. .cos i blive wateva belongs2da husband belongs2da wife n viceversa. .
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2010
Technically, its impossible because they are married and what belongs to the husband belongs to the wife and vice versa.
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Otobroto(f): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2010
Olisa4all:

I agree wiv oboma,if "1+1=1" den it shdnt b called stealin. .cos i blive wateva belongs2da husband belongs2da wife n viceversa. .

But what happens to a family where both are operating joint accounts and the husband keeps withdrawing with no regards to the wife's consent, and yet, the purpose of the withdrawal is always personal?
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by elecktra(f): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats kinda funny a man stealing from his wife sounds weird to me sha but why not ask instead of steal undecided undecided undecided

but its a funny world we live in now anything can happen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Oboma1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2010
elecktra:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats kinda funny a man stealing from his wife sounds weird to me sha but why not ask instead of steal undecided undecided undecided

but its a funny world we live in now anything can happen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But it happens!.

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman, Would You Woo A Man? / Would You Reconcile? / deee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.