Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 (829 Views)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 by muyi001: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
While I stared dumbfounded, I tried to analyze how best to answer. No doubt my madam is curvier and thickier around the waist but her daughter is outrightly bustier, but I wouldn’t want to please one and displease the other and I won’t like to say they are both the same so I tried to dodge the question.I immediately got up and like in shock as I pointed forward with mouth agape.

They both turned quickly towards my stare. Finding out nothing of interest they both turned back and stared at me. ”Nneji what is it?” My madam asked.”I saw a lady walking without head just now but immediately you two turned she disapeared before my very eyes…” I lied.I noticed my madam giving me this ‘what is wrong with you look?’ it was only her daughter who seemed to be buying my story untill she looked at her mum who knew I was joking.”Nneji!” she screamed with wide eyes ‘You are a bad liar’ she added and I burst out with laughter.

We all burst into laughter at Ada who was almost a victim. Well that lightened the air of heated arguement and they seem to have forgotten about the question as My madam continued teasing Ada of how fearful she can be.In my mind I was leaping for joy when suddenly my madam turned and said.‘Nneji you have still not answered my question’ At that I felt my heart beat tripple. As her mum asked that I noticed a glow on Ada’s face as she added ‘Yess, Nneji answer’ ‘O ma! the fact is this, like mother like daughter!’ I asnswered sarcastically.

That seem to have pleased my mum but Ada will not burge as she interrupts the relative peace. ‘Like mother like daughter in the face and character yess! But when it comes to this (She heaved her boobs) I am bigger” She announced and We both laughed at her.‘Owk madam you’ve won, but it was still from this (she heaves her own boobs) that you suckled’ My madam annouced.These women kept heaving boobs up and down in my front forgetting am a man with a weapon between my legs. I felt my lash pole kick. Thank God I always put on jeans. Am not sure I have any collection of material trousers sef. I decide to get myself distracted so I announced my intentions of going to ride on the Pirate ship.

I excused myself and stood up.I noticed Ada winking at me or was it the tricks of the sunlight? We left the park at 6pm after lots of fun. I still sat at the back seat with Ada as we drove home. Immediately we stepped into the car she had pulled off her jacket again just as she did the first time I entered the car, but this time around it was obvious she wants me to stare as she keeps Shrugging so that the melons keep making plumpy movements.We chatted in low voices as my madam seemed too tired to talk,but faced her driving. The two kids were fast asleep just half way through the journey.

Ada asked for my phone as she scroll through my gallery, asking me questions about my artworks at intervals. She got wowed at a particular pencil portrait I did just last month and she draws closer to me with so much excitement and I noticed her boobs almost spilling out as her bra showed visibly.She seem not to notice as she pressed against me asking ‘Wow how did you do this?’ ‘Who is this?’ ‘you will draw me right?’ I wonder which she wants me to answer first.I just kept smiling as I felt her boobs press against me. My lash pole got infuriated and shoot up.

I tried removing my eyes but they kept drooling over her spilling boobs on their own accord. She seem to notice this as she adjust and pulled up her tube and gave me a dirty smile and continued scrolling. I just looked away.I noticed my madam have been quiet all through without saying anything and I wondered why. In order to get her attention I asked her ‘Ma what is the name of this road?’ ‘Don’t tell me you don’t read Nneji’ She simply answer.

Complete the reading of this episode 3 here http://muyigist.com/2017/03/07/must-read-my-i-t-sex-escapades-18-season-1-episode-3/

Read completed romance stories here http://muyigist.com/category/completed-stories/?submit=View

Do you love reading music lyrics, read here http://muyigist.com/category/lyrics/?submit=View

Download muyigist Android App Now for instant updates and smooth surfing here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9rPWic1p0yqY1pMX3VzZE93dFE/view?usp=drivesdk

Source : www.muyigist.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Condom Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Guys Pls Advice Me / It's My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.