Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Sleeping With Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Married Women (152124 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With Married Women by Quality20(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
It's quite known that some single girls like to date married men, whom they see as more reliable and could easily marry them as their extra wives, but on the contrary I don't know the exact reason why some married men rather than staying and dating single girls, but would rather be dating various married women.

What's the attraction in married women, who may even be pregnant or have children?

48 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Well, let the married folks jump in

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by donbachi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Spiritual reasons

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by CoronaVirusPro: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They are more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant come up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.

261 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Part of the madness in the society.
People who have no business getting married cheating and bringing problems to their spouses.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Grandamante: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Married women don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper the boy finish.

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u. It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

262 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Vivianat(f): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Quality20:
Its quite known that many single girls like to date married men, whom they see as more reliable and could easily marry them as their extra wives, but on the contrary I don't know the exact reason why some married men rather than staying and dating single girls, but would rather be dating various married women. What's the attraction in married women, who may even be pregnant or have children?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by kalufelix(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
There is something in minimini wanawana sweeter than wanawana minimini...when you smash person wife you feel like a hero for mischievous reasons...not advisable though....magun is real

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Reading the comments here just make me want to weep for our generation, the covenant of marriage is broken without recourse, SMH

Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Proverbs 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

555 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by olasaad(f): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They have more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant co;e up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.

And it's less cheaper because married women's will not task their concubine the way single ladies we do

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grandamante:
Married women don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper the boy finish.

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u. It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.
Some men on nairaland are terrible.

264 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yoruba men got A1 in dat one. deir married men like nacking other peoples wife dat iz why dey invented magun grin

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
I don't know what's sweet in sleeping with married women /men... Mostly, people who engage in it, do it for financial gains....

I personally, don't see it as something "normal"

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by aaking(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some men on nairaland think from their anus how can someone says his mother is sweet to sleep with by one useless boy than finding a lady for marriage .
Chukwudozzie:
Reading the comments here just make me want to weep for our generation, the covenant of marriage is broken with recourse, SMH

Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

Don't mind them .they don't know that the rewards will complicate and bring problems to der own family

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
If only they know the consequences of their actions, there are some things that are not just worth it.

aaking:
Some men on nairaland think from their anus how can someone says his mother is sweet to sleep with by one useless boy than finding a lady for marriage .

Don't mind them .they don't know that the rewards will complicate and bring problems to der own family

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Quality20:
Its quite known that many single girls like to date married men, whom they see as more reliable and could easily marry them as their extra wives, but on the contrary I don't know the exact reason why some married men rather than staying and dating single girls, but would rather be dating various married women. What's the attraction in married women, who may even be pregnant or have children?

- dont they have toto like any other women?
- is married women toto any different than any other women?

some men dont care whether women are married or not, so long as they can bust a good nut...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Franzese: 4:07am On Apr 14, 2020
The reasons why married women cheat are plenty
Long distance
Lack of attention
Emotional trauma
Mind blowing sex........

Go through my yesterday’s thread to learn a lesson or two.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by femi4: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Quality20:
With married women

1. No string attached....you can end it at any time

2. No unnecessary blackmail, jealousy

3. She's experienced, knows how to handle herself if she's pregnant.

4. She ll spend on you as well....you won't empty your pocket.

23 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Xmen149(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2020
hmm

had two disturb me in our area.

as I refused to give in they turned them selves to my enemies.

funny cos their hubbies are rich and well to do,this ladies ain't attractive though.

My rejecting them has nothing to do with kama rather with principle after all if you marry a non virgin na same soup with different seasoning.

I just like my life uncomplicated

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Dshocker(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Sleeping with a married man or woman is terrible curse one is bring into his or her life

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by cRobo: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
If you sleep with someone's wife

Another man will also sleep with your wife

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
cool
I'd always wanted to sleep with a married woman.
A newlywed of course.
More mature and powerful.
I have a fetish for strong powerful women that will give me orders and tell me what to do cool
I'm tired of these annoying shallow girls

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by jericco1(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
It's baffling. I even find it unsavoury for a young girls to be hustling to become a sex slave to married men. But this one is totally unbecoming I see no reason whatsoever for a two persons from different marital homes connive to have sex.. what's the difference between the spouse you're leaving at home with the one you are going to meet elsewhere? For the men is it not the same well dug vagina you're going for and for the lady is it not the same penis that have fathered kids you're going to taste? Or maybe it's just a coincidence undecided

12 Likes

H
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by hisexcellency34: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
When young girls boku for road...some men are just useless

5 Likes

Adventure + Emotion + Quest for Varieties.

Case closed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by IMASTEX: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
They seek sexual pleasures knowing they both have nothing to fear for each other: No much expense, no blackmail, no shift in interest, no unnecessary emotional attachment. And lastly, they both fear the same thing which is not been caught.
Married women get into it because of poor sexual performances they get from their husbands mostly, only very few are for connections & cash reasons.
It is a pity though, when they could have helped their ONE MINUTE MAN with Sure Men Herbal Tea and enjoy unlimited sexual pleasures. To get help as a man to naturally improve your sexual performances. CLICK HERE

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by kulikuli45: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
For the same reason that married men cheat.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.