Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend (1039 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hi, I want to put an end to my relationship...... I entered this relationship with an agreement that no sex. She is changing toward me because I haven't got a job and no money on me right now.
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by slimthugchimee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
idiot

hows that any of our business

you can jump into a river for all we care undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by Lastking147(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wait man shocked no sex khe and u guys have been dating for four years?? ?
Come here u need slap undecidedOyinberibe
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yes no sex and I like it like that because I knew the spirit behind sex outside marriage.
Lastking147:
Come here undecidedOyinberibe
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by mazizitonene(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
slimthugchimee:
idiot

Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by TrapHedges(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lastking147:
Come here u need slap undecidedOyinberibe

grin grin
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by Lastking147(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
darol4real:
Yes no sex and I like it like that because I knew the spirit behind sex outside marriage.
Smh
Your case Don reach headquarters lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by slimthugchimee(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=mazizitonene post=54437809][/quote]

and you choose to be dumb undecided
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by mazizitonene(m): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
op....work hard....double ur hustle...concentrate on the paper....And watch how tnz fall in place........let the lady be...she might have her eyes elsewhere....#my2cents.....
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by Lastking147(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
slimthugchimee:
idiot

I don't understand
It's not by force to post now
And na who be we, just speak for ur self
Your way too rude smh
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by daben1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
What's this confused being saying?
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by slimthugchimee(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lastking147:

I don't understand
It's not by force to post now
And na who be we, just speak for ur self
Your way too rude smh

grin

Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by ifex370(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
darol4real:

Boy.. You very right bout that..

People don't get it..
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by pendusky(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
slimthugchimee:
idiot

you don't need to attack the dude like that... he need mature comment not immature comment okay?
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by Lunagirl(f): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Tell yourself the truth, it's not because of her you are breaking up.

If she's becoming a liability, you need to break up for yourself. So you can hustle and take good care of yourself first before anyone else.
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome to the world of singles.

T34M V1RG1N
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2017
darol4real:
Tell me about the spirit.
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by DonMilano(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2017
What do you need to break it... HAMMER?
Re: I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lunagirl:
Tell yourself the truth, it's not because of her you are breaking up.

If she's becoming a liability, you need to break up for yourself. So you can hustle and take good care of yourself first before anyone else.
You are right Madam poverty is bad...by the time man is broke ehn! to carry girl out and spend 1-2k for her will be tough....buying airtime to call will even be like punishment. lolz

(1) (Reply)

Too Early for A Cum? / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? / Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.