Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46392 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by stephenklen: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
byrron:
[b]

op thanks alot for the eyeopener,,,please enlighten me on affiliate network using amazone marketing platform cus i would love to market fashionable products plus electronic and mobile gears thank you
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
stephenklen:
op thanks alot for the eyeopener,,,please enlighten me on affiliate network using amazone marketing platform cus i would love to market fashionable products plus electronic and mobile gears thank you

The link below might just be a more realistic option at the moment.
Click on it and go through the info in it.
Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/4638401/simple-money-making-strategy-nigeria
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by zanebaddo(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2018
byrron:

The link below might just be a more realistic option at the moment.
Click on it and go through the info in it.
Thanks.

hello boss, I really appreciate your effort, bigger you i pray.. I don't know if i arrived late. I have read your blog and this thread i must say you are doing a good Job.

Please i already downloaded opera with vpn, and i ve created my account on payoneer. But i'm having issues creating account on clickbank. i don't know if doing that with opera still works but here goes my question. When filling the registration form, the first page is for personal information as seen in the picture, in which one is required to do so with info from fakenamegerator... Then proceed to the next page which is the bank information... Which information do we provide here? Is it the information from my payoneer account from the drop down(global payment service)

Please if the opera no longer works what do you recommend? I have a Friend living in ghana can i ask him to help me with the registration or you can help me please... hunger wan kill me

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
zanebaddo:
hello boss, I really appreciate your effort, bigger you i pray.. I don't know if i arrived late. I have read your blog and this thread i must say you are doing a good Job.

Please i already downloaded opera with vpn, and i ve created my account on payoneer. But i'm having issues creating account on clickbank. i don't know if doing that with opera still works but here goes my question. When filling the registration form, the first page is for personal information as seen in the picture, in which one is required to do so with info from fakenamegerator... Then proceed to the next page which is the bank information... Which information do we provide here? Is it the information from my payoneer account from the drop down(global payment service)

Please if the opera no longer works what do you recommend? I have a Friend living in ghana can i ask him to help me with the registration or you can help me please... hunger wan kill me

It is obvious you didn't bother to go through my comment along with the link I provided to you on my first response to you.

The business model on the link below is more viable at the moment since it allows you to be more creative in making it work for you.

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by zanebaddo(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2018
byrron:

It is obvious you didn't bother to go through my comment along with the link I provided to you on my first response to you.

The business model on the link below is more viable at the moment since it allows you to be more creative in making it work for you.

if you say this is the way to go, no probs as much as it puts Money in my pocket.

So I checked out jumia, there is this product i know, the actual cost price in the market is 3000naira, most sellers on jumia sell between 3899---6000naira per unit

Now I'm confused with your explanation, none of these sellers has their phone numbers and bank accounts displayed on their sales page. The sales page you talked about will carry this information correct me if i'm wrong.

Now will jumia not charge sellers for selling on their platform? For a product that sells for 3899naira already on jumia, what will be the profit margin? And if you help me create this sales page using your software, will it be for jumia? Cuz the links to your own sales page none leads to jumia. Its not even available when i clicked on it.

Please help me, anything to put food on my table.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
zanebaddo:
if you say this is the way to go, no probs as much as it puts Money in my pocket.

So I checked out jumia, there is this product i know, the actual cost price in the market is 3000naira, most sellers on jumia sell between 3899---6000naira per unit

Now I'm confused with your explanation, none of these sellers has their phone numbers and bank accounts displayed on their sales page. The sales page you talked about will carry this information correct me if i'm wrong.

Now will jumia not charge sellers for selling on their platform? For a product that sells for 3899naira already on jumia, what will be the profit margin? And if you help me create this sales page using your software, will it be for jumia? Cuz the links to your own sales page none leads to jumia. Its not even available when i clicked on it.

Please help me, anything to put food on my table.

Can you please rephrase your question and make it shorter for clarity purposes so I can understand you and give you a response that will address your question.
Thanks
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by zanebaddo(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2018
byrron:

Can you please rephrase your question and make it shorter for clarity purposes so I can understand you and give you a response that will address your question.
Thanks
https://jathniel.theconversionpros.com/sl/Ageless/ this link belongs to you, but leads to no where. You said you sell a particular product on jumia and i thought that the above link leads to your page.

I said i have a product i would like to market with other sellers on jumia selling this same product between 3899naira and 6000naira.... What do you think?

How do i create my own sales page or can you help me do it with your software?

Please i also like to know why the affliate marketing with click bank is no longer viable
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
zanebaddo:
https://jathniel.theconversionpros.com/sl/Ageless/ this link belongs to you, but leads to no where. You said you sell a particular product on jumia and i thought that the above link leads to your page.

I said i have a product i would like to market with other sellers on jumia selling this same product between 3899naira and 6000naira.... What do you think?

How do i create my own sales page or can you help me do it with your software?

Please i also like to know why the affliate marketing with click bank is no longer viable

Q1: I don't sell on jumia rather I promoted and dropshipped a product I saw on jumia with high sale's volume and I created my own single product page for that product. This is the marketing strategy I stated on this thread.

Q2: Before selling any product you found on jumia, you must first research on the product and see if it is in high demand, how many sale's, what is the reviews and ratings of the product? This deligence saves you from promoting product that ain't in demand.

Q3: You can ask any web designer to create a single product page for you and if you want me to do that then send me a mail, I don't do transactions on a public forum, I only share knowledge here.

Q4: Affiliate marketing is very technical and the success strategy to deploy keeps evolving and if you can't keep up with the constant changes then you won't be profitable.

I no longer create video sales page for others because I have a certain number of video page allocated to my account, therefore I can only utilize it to promote my own products, I can only create a single product page for others.

Video sales page
http://vubacosms.theconversionpros.com/sl/WOW/

single product page without a video sales page (https://app.storeless.io/p/stylish-ladies-handbags )
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Scout60(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
byrron:

Thank you Sir!
Please how can I contact you
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Scout60(m): 1:09am On Mar 03, 2019
byrron:
HOW TO PLACE A SOLO AD ON UDIMI:
All you need to do is to login into your Udimi Account.

1. Click on the Find Sellers tab on your account dashboard.

2. Select any seller of your your choice (Always choose sellers that has more of Tir1 email list)

3. scroll down on the sellers page until you get the part where you can contact the seller with your subject and message.

4. Tick the Top Tir only box, type your subject and write the message that is on your landing page.

5. Inside your landing page text message, Highlight the part that says either click here, or download or get instant access, click on the link tab and a box will open up where you will now insert your landing page web link known as URL (look at the images i sent to u and you will see my mouse pointer pointing on the link tab.) click on save after inserting your landing page link.

6. Click on buy once you are done providing your ad instructions to the seller.

7. Pay for your ad through your card or PayPal.

8, Udimi will notify your seller and they will provide you with other information's.

You will also be notified once the seller executes the job. See images below for a screen shot process on all i stated above.

hello sir,

Please I seriously need your help. I am on this level now. Please can you guide me personally on how to go through this stage. I don't want to lose money.

Please sir, my contact is on the status. Please lets discuss on WhatsApp. Help me sir
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is a game changer in the online business world, check the thread out through the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5669750/how-grew-online-business-all
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by talk2razaq: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2021
Are the information on this thread still valid though? I need a skill I can dedicate this last quarter of the year learning. This country is tough.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
talk2razaq:
Are the information on this thread still valid though? I need a skill I can dedicate this last quarter of the year learning. This country is tough.

Check this recent thread here on nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/6875559/why-quit-
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
The new way to generate consistent passive income is to create and promote your own products and not that of other's.

This is how you create wealth and an asset that will keep making you money for so many many years to come.

Now is the time to start thinking and acting smartly by being a product owner and not working so hard for crumbs promoting and growing other people's business.

To learn more, click on the link below:
https://publishing-income-academy.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Adegoke Olubusi, Bolatito Ovia, Dimeji Sofowora Who Launched Helium Health / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.