Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46314 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by demo4ril97(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
byrron:

That is so kind of you and thanks for sharing what works for you so that others can also benefit from it.
The whole essence of this thread is to actually help others to thrive on their affiliate marketing endeavor and positive contributions like yours might just be all it takes to help someone else that is almost giving up.

Your contribution is priceless and highly appreciated.

You are right, but you should add buying domain name irrespective of it extension .com .net .org or .info to your update, for free traffic sake because affiliate or links that looks spamming are usually not allowed on popular forums like Yahoo, but since you are using paid method I guess it not necessary.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
demo4ril97:

You are right, but you should add buying domain name irrespective of it extension .com .net .org or .info to your update, for free traffic sake because affiliate or links that looks spamming are usually not allowed on popular forums like Yahoo, but since you are using paid method I guess it not necessary.

Your assertions are valid.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Abdulasod: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Linzo:

Op your UPDATE to the limitation is not working, i have tried it, well thank you for all the information giving free here, may God bless you, well i have seen a way out of the Clickbank registration huddle after trying so many tricks. Ones more thanks alot

Kindly share the trick, sir smiley
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Aragon: 1:09am On Mar 26, 2017
byrron:

Check my profile and use the email on the Twitter section and reach out to me.

Will do! Thank you so much. Bless
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by coolscott(m): 2:47am On Mar 26, 2017
byrron:

UPDATED

Nigeria is not listed among Clickbank's eligible countries to do business on their platform/ marketplace but there is always a way out.

Before proceeding with creating a clickbank account for Nigerian residents through the method i will recommend much later in this discuss, you need to first create a payment account which you will be needing while creating an account with clickbank.

STEP 1. Create Your Clickbank Payment Method by creating a Payoneer account through the link below.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EAN6t03HttBRYXtrJESwWXjWjxLFyy3m6PniYQmsBMYdCzpUxV4pWgBjhgcC2bpd5c5kTOtnZJ0ABJqob9tAwg2

NOTE: When you sign up through the link above, you will be redirected to the Payoneer sign up page. Once you sign up and received at least $100 in payments to your card or account, you will receive a $25 rewards within three months from payoneer.

Clickbank pays you through your Payoneer account which is also an international money transfer service provider. Set Payoneer as your payment preference when creating a clickbank account even though you are in Nigeria.

All you need to do is to provide your Payoneer account information's at the settings section in clickbank.

Sign Up through the link above, Application is totally free. Fill in your full name, address and other details carefully, as it is in the ID card you wish to use for verification.

Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type e.g driver’s license, National I.D card, etc.

Enter alternate address if it’s different from the address you provided earlier. Beware that the Payoneer Debit Card would be shipped to the same address in Nigeria. So it should be very clear and correct. Make sure you used the correct post code of the address you are using.
After that, click on “Order” Button.

It usually takes about few minutes, hours or days for the application to be confirmed and approved after which the Payoneer Mastercard would be packaged and dispatched to your location in Nigeria within some weeks and they usually inform you on the date it will get to you.

Once you have been approved, you will receive notification via the email address you provided during registration.

Delivery of the Payoneer Mastercard to your Nigerian address might take few weeks. If the estimated time has elapsed and you fail to receive it, there is need for you to visit the nearest Post Office branch in your locality, give them your name and the shipping address and they will help you to track it.

You will be directed through your email address to confirm that you have received the card by login into your Payoneer account and keying in your card number. After that, you have automatically activated the card for use.

You will be asked to fund it before you can be able to use it to pay or buy goods online. But if you have a fund online you wish to withdraw, you can go right ahead and do that.

With Payoneer MasterCard, you can:

Withdraw from Nigerian ATM a machine that supports Mastercard options.
Shopping online in stores such as Amazon, Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba, Konga, Jumia, etc.

HOW TO SET UP THE PAYONEER VIRTUAL US BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER

Immediately after you activated your card, there is need for you to log into your Payoneer account with the details you provided when signing up.

Login into your Payoneer account, go to “Receive tab” on the top menu to see a drop down menu. From the drop down menu, click on US virtual Bank Account.

Fill in the required information in the boxes provided. After submitting the form, patiently wait for your account creation and confirmation.

STEP 2.
In other to be able to sign up with clickbank.com from any country not listed in clickbanks country portals, you will first get a VPN (virtual private network). This is a unique tool that changes your IP location from your country to different countries like USA, UK etc.

Create your vpn account by clicking on the link below: https://www.worldvpn.net/billing/?aff=1424

Once you are done creating your vpn account then login and choose any of the UK server from the drop down, click on the drop down and select PPTP, Click on connect

Once you are done creating your vpn, go to /click on http://whatismyipaddress.com so as to confirm that your IP is configured to reflect Uk as your location. If your ip is still indicating your country of residence that is not eligible to sign up as an affiliate marketer on clickbank, disconnect and repeat the process again.

The next thing to do after setting up your vpn and ensuring that your IP is now reflecting UK as your IP location is to visit www.fakenamegenerator.com to get a UK home address and postal code details of the area you are going to use to for your clickbank registration.

Once on fakenamegenerator, click your gender, select name set as ENGLAND/WALES and country UNITED KINGDOM. A result will come up with your details. Use the details directly under the generated name which is your address and your postal code which is all you will need much later.

Write/Copy out all these information’s and keep them right beside you so you can easily use them for the last stage which will be coming up pretty soon.

Note: You will use your real name, email address and date of birth on your clickbank registration not the one on fakenamegenerator.com. All you need from from that site is just to get a UK home address and postal code details.

STEP 3:
Now that you have created your vpn and generated your UK address and postal code, the next step is to sign up for an affiliate account with clickbank.com which is free to join. Choose UK while creating your clickbank.com affiliate account through your acquired UK ip from your vpn.

Login into your newly created clickbank account settings and set your payment mode to direct deposit. Use the account details provided to you by Payoneer and fill the spaces.

Click the Settings tab.
Locate your Payment Information near the bottom of the page.
In the Payment Information Editor, select Direct Deposit.
The Direct Deposit Information entry screen is displayed.
Select “United States” as your Bank Country.
For the Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number fields, use the information provided to you by Payoneer.
Select “Checking” as your Account Type.
Click on save button at the bottom of the page and you are done adding payment option to Clickbank as a Nigerian.

Once, you made enough commission that is up to the payment threshold, the money will be sent to your Payoneer account and you can withdraw the money in Nigeria using Payoneer MasterCard.

Once you are done creating your clickbank account then come back to this thread and apply the marketing strategy I presented here.
Nice

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Aragon: 2:58am On Mar 28, 2017
byrron:

Check my profile and use the email on the Twitter section and reach out to me.

I just sent you an Email. please check it and get back soon as you can.

Thanks
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by tayotayo60: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
" STEP 2.
In other to be able to sign up with clickbank.com from any country not listed in clickbanks country portals, you will first get a VPN (virtual private network). This is a unique tool that changes your IP location from your country to different countries like USA, UK etc.
Create your vpn account by clicking on the link below: https://www.worldvpn.net/billing/?aff=1424 (Choose a UK server IP) "

I already have a working hotspotshield USA VPN installed in my laptop , cant i go ahead to do my registration using my already installed vpn? and can i go ahead to use address of the US instead of the UK since my already installed vpn is USA IP based? i just stumbled on this tread recently, though a little bit confusing, but i'm interested so i'm following it gradually so i dont get all confused in the end. thanks for ur quick response.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aragon:

I just sent you an Email. please check it and get back soon as you can.

Thanks

I have been on ban for some couple of days for my updates on this thread.
Check your mail, I replied you not quite long after you sent a mail to me.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello here.
Has anyone been able to setup the clickbank account?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Makanjuola123: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please I need your phone number
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by hitan(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Op even with using epic browser uk ip and using my payoneer details for bank statement.....still clickbank still says my account is under review pls anyone that knows how to bypass this should help out.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by SEYIKP(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
byrron:

you must be on ban because this information you revealed free of charge was sold to me by "importexpert " and the guy is their friend on this forum because they always push his thread to front page. May the good Lord bless u.

5 Likes

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by SEYIKP(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Make sure your vpn reads uk address b4 u register on clickbank. If dey should notice any discrepancy with your ip they won't register u. The trick the guy used is changing of your mail and using the uk vpn address
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by marv1: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
You mean its only payoneer that they allow on clickbank site? i dont get it. So paypal is not payment option on clickbank?
byrron:

Paypal is not listed as one one of their payment options.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by afeez20(m): 3:58am On Mar 30, 2017
this is so sad my brother ,because why would anyone be punished for being selfless and trying to elevate fellow
citizens out of misery...
i pray Almighty Baba God continue to bless you and protect you..you've being a guiding angel to me
bruv i thank you so much...
byrron:

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by anuda(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2017
thanks for the info. please, can you explain more of the marketing strategies that work. thanks.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Linzo(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2017
hitan:
Op even with using epic browser uk ip and using my payoneer details for bank statement.....still clickbank still says my account is under review pls anyone that knows how to bypass this should help out.
Like i posted earlier on this thread, i have cracked the the Clickbank registration huddle which i will share with you guys soon, but before that let me learn from op first. op please continue I'm eagerly waiting for you sir. Thanks and God bless
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
afeez20:
this is so sad my brother ,because why would anyone be punished for being selfless and trying to elevate fellow
citizens out of misery...
i pray Almighty Baba God continue to bless you and protect you..you've being a guiding angel to me
bruv i thank you so much...

My Ban expired some few minutes ago after serving a ban for 2 weeks.
I'm back and hopefully, I will share more updates and willing to go on another ban again and again grin grin grin grin
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
marv1:
You mean its only payoneer that they allow on clickbank site? i dont get it. So paypal is not payment option on clickbank?

I never said that payoneer is the only payment option in clickbank rather I stated unequivocally that PayPal is not among the payment options in clickbank.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Makanjuola123:
Please I need your phone number

Im so sorry for the belated response, was serving a 2weeks ban for posting updates on this post.

I cant drop my phone contact on a public forum, you can check my profile and send me a mail through the email i provided on the twitter section on my profile page.
Thanks.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
tayotayo60:

I already have a working hotspotshield USA VPN installed in my laptop , cant i go ahead to do my registration using my already installed vpn? and can i go ahead to use address of the US instead of the UK since my already installed vpn is USA IP based? i just stumbled on this tread recently, though a little bit confusing, but i'm interested so i'm following it gradually so i dont get all confused in the end. thanks for ur quick response.

Don't use a US VPN except if you are a US citizen or a Legal resident in the US that has a SSN or a TIN because you will have to provide any of those information's in other to complete your clickbank account creation.

I am reliably informed that the use of a VPN to hide ones IP in other to create a clickbank affiliate account is no longer as effective as it use to be and the reason is this, Clickbank's admin ain't falling for that anymore.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
hitan:

Clickbank has decoded that navigational pattern.
Someone commented on this thread that he has the solution to that and i do hope he shares the info so that you all can benefit from that information.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
anuda:
thanks for the info. please, can you explain more of the marketing strategies that work. thanks.

EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGY
:

1. Choose varieties of affiliate products in the same niche to promote.

2. Create a free eBook about the niche to give away.

3. Create a landing page offering something of value as your hook, e.g an eBook.

4. Send traffic to the landing page

5. Capture the leads (email contacts) coming from the landing page.

6. Set up an email autoresponder that builds a healthy relationship with your subscribers.

7. Provide solutions to problems by recommending an affiliate product that will do exactly so.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thank u bro u good
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
solomonjesus:
Thank u bro u good

Thanks for your appreciation.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by tayotayo60: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2017
byrron:

Don't use a US VPN except if you are a US citizen or a Legal resident in the US that has a SSN or a TIN because you will have to provide any of those information's in other to complete your clickbank account creation.

I am reliably informed that the use of a VPN to hide ones IP in other to create a clickbank affiliate account is no longer as effective as it use to be and the reason is this, Clickbank's admin ain't falling for that anymore.
thanks bro cos i got to the point u just described above so i closed d page. Just to try, can i get a free vpn for UK IP to use 4 it? Thanks.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Linzo(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2017
tayotayo60:
thanks bro cos i got to the point u just described above so i closed d page. Just to try, can i get a free vpn for UK IP to use 4 it? Thanks.
l like i said earlier just chill i post the my new cracked formula to register for Clickbank and promote a product, I'm still settling up my autoresponder as I'm true with landing page.
Getresponse really have superb template for landing page
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by tayotayo60: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Linzo:

l like i said earlier just chill i post the my new cracked formula to register for Clickbank and promote a product, I'm still settling up my autoresponder as I'm true with landing page.
Getresponse really have superb template for landing page
ok, i'm waiting
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
OPs thank you very much. I have registered successfully on clickbank without delay or asking for approval. Though I did not use the VPN you recommended.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
enolife2:
OPs thank you very much. I have registered successfully on clickbank without delay or asking for approval. Though I did not use the VPN you recommended.

Please, share the strategy you used so that others can benefit from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Cash Swap: Nigerians React Over CBN Fresh Deadline / Adegoke Olubusi, Bolatito Ovia, Dimeji Sofowora Who Launched Helium Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.