Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46320 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by mrhansome12(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
byrron:

1: Create an account through the link I provided for the 30 day trial free autoresponder account and on that same account, you are entitled to build 1 free landing page.

Once you are done with that and completely set up your marketing funnel which simply means linking your newly created landing page with your autoresponder which is basically the sequence of pre-written email contents on your account which will now start rolling out on your assigned day's to any of your prospects that signed up through your landing page.

2: Once you are done with the first step above then sign up for the solo ad through the link I provided right from onset.

I use solo ads because it accelerates growth within a short period of time, it is more direct and result oriented. There are other traffic source you can deploy for your marketing purposes but as a beginner and if you have the means then starting with solo ads will expedite your growth.

Login into your newly created solo ads account and click on the finder seller tab, it will display the list and profiles of those selling these solo ads.

3: Choose any of the solo ads sellers you wish to use his or her service. Always Choose a provider that offers more of T1 lists and also make your choice base on the positive responses and percentages of success in the providers profile.

The amount you will pay/prospects is clearly stated on each sellers profile at the right hand side of their profile. Some are as high as $1, 0.60 cents, .50 cents, etc.
Multiply whatever amount on the sellers account by 100, that will be the amount you will be paying for that traffic.

Send the exact title of your landing page along with your landing page web URL or link. Click on buy then pay. The minimum solo ad subscription you can pay for is 100 subscribers. You will get a notification response regarding your purchase.

The solo ad provider you paid to promote your landing page URL has the right to accept your pay or decline it and you will also get a notification in respect to the status of your transaction.

Once the provider accepts your payment then you will be notified on the exact time the provider will send out your ads to their lists which are your targeted subscribers.

Those that received your ads and decided to sign up will automatically trigger immediate response from your autoresponder which will now start sending out your schedule sequence of emails regarding the offer/ product you are promoting.

When you log into your autoresponder account, you will see the exact number of those that clicked on your link as well as the exact number of those that opted in or subscribed into your mailing list from the solo ad traffics you paid for.

A newsletter is a message broadcast about anything you want to send across to your subscribers that are now your contacts because they gave you the approval to send them messages the very moment they signed up through your landing page but sending irrelevant offers all the time can also piss them off and they can as well unsubscribe from your mailing list once they feel you are beginning to constitute nuisance - lol.

HTO simply means high ticket offers. They are products or offers that earns you a bigger commissions once anyone that comes through your affiliate link for that product/offer takes the intended action(s) such as buying whatever you promoted to them. This offers are usually very expensive which is why the commission's generated from it are also bigger in $s.

You can use a newsletter to promote HTO's to your list of subscribers when u must have grown your subscribers list to a large number.

As a beginner, you have to go one step at a time.

Op may be blessed, I have a question, how do you pay for your ads ? Through which master card ?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Hunry: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
do you promote other sites apart from clickbank eg jvzoo,warriorplus etc
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
mrhansome12:

Op may be blessed, I have a question, how do you pay for your ads ? Through which master card ?

I use my Wells Fargo Visa card and PayPal as well.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Linzo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op it seems that clickbank has change it modus oprandi, i register for clickbank today and look at what i was told ClickBank logo
Personal Information
Banking Information
Account Information
Your account is under review.
We'll contact you when your account has been verified.

It seems clickbank now varify your details before approval
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Ariguy: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Am really impressed with this tutorial.May God Blessings Never Seize From Blessing You Sir..Please i have some vital questions i want to ask concerning your tutorials.

1.After setting up the campaign,will the site automatically set up the email content that will be sent to the subscribers or would i be the oneto include the contents??

2.secondly,on each product of clickbank, do they have product description on them??

Thank you.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hunry:
do you promote other sites apart from clickbank eg jvzoo,warriorplus etc

This strategy works for any affiliate program you choose to associate with. I use clickbank and other networks that are only for United states Citizens/ legal residents and some T1 European countries using the same strategy stated in this post.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Linzo:
Op it seems that clickbank has change it modus oprandi, i register for clickbank today and look at what i was told ClickBank logo
Personal Information
Banking Information
Account Information
Your account is under review.
We'll contact you when your account has been verified.

It seems clickbank now varify your details before approval

Thanks for the info, kindly share with us on this post once clickbank is done verifying your account. Will love to know the outcome so others can be well informed as well.

See UPDATES on the first page on how to navigate through this limitation.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ariguy:
Am really impressed with this tutorial.May God Blessings Never Seize From Blessing You Sir..Please i have some vital questions i want to ask concerning your tutorials.

1.After setting up the campaign,will the site automatically set up the email content that will be sent to the subscribers or would i be the oneto include the contents??

2.secondly,on each product of clickbank, do they have product description on them??

Thank you.

Thanks for the Prayers, its highly appreciated!

Q1: No Sir, the site doesn't do that rather your campaign is the follow up sequence of email contents written by you and saved which the autoresponder will start delivering each of those mails based on the days you choose for each of the pre-written email contents to be sent out to your subscribers that opted-in through your landing page.

Q2: All clickbank products are clickable which will enable you to see what the product is about. You can access the full product details once you click on the product link.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Ariguy: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thank you for your reply sir..

Please one more question..

You made mention we should use GHANA as our country base,is okay for us to make use of our nigeria ip?

And again can i make use of my nigeria home address and phone number for the registeration instead of ghana address?

Thanks once more
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ariguy:

You made mention we should use GHANA as our country base,is okay for us to make use of our nigeria ip? YES

[s]And again can i make use of my nigeria home address and phone number for the registeration instead of ghana address?[/s]

Thanks once more

Fixed cheesy
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills. – Jim Rohn
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
I'm highly interested in this thing... buh these processes is just turning my head... maybe becos I tend to get things Wen taught one on one
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by prodam(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
byrron:
You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills. – Jim Rohn

I love this quote a lot.

Thanks bro. I wanna ask this, regarding the clickbank thing, so you mean it is until I receive my PAYONEER card before I can proceed to CLICKBANK for registration. This is because for now, I can't find US Virtual Account option under the "Receive Tab". is it because it is not yet activiated?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
prodam:

I love this quote a lot.

Thanks bro. I wanna ask this, regarding the clickbank thing, so you mean it is until I receive my PAYONEER card before I can proceed to CLICKBANK for registration. This is because for now, I can't find US Virtual Account option under the "Receive Tab". is it because it is not yet activiated?

You can access your payoneer US Bank account details after creating your payoneer account through the link below.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EAN6t03HttBRYXtrJESwWXjWjxLFyy3m6PniYQmsBMYdCzpUxV4pWgBjhgcC2bpd5c5kTOtnZJ0ABJqob9tAwg2

Login into your newly created Payoneer account
click on the Receive button, and then click on the drop down options which say Global Payment Services. It will boot for a while and now present you with your bank account details in payoneer i.e
Bank Name
Routing
Account Number
Account Type
Beneficiary Name

Use those information's for your clickbank payment settings.

NOTE

In other to be able to sign up with clickbank.com from any country not listed in clickbanks country portals, you will first get a VPN (virtual private network). This is a unique tool that changes your IP location from your country to different countries like USA, UK etc.

Once you are done creating your vpn account then login and choose any of the UK server from the drop down, click on the drop down and select PPTP, Click on connect

Once you are done creating your vpn, go to /click on http://whatismyipaddress.com so as to confirm that your IP is configured to reflect Uk as your location. If your ip is still indicating your country of residence that is not eligible to sign up as an affiliate marketer on clickbank, disconnect and repeat the process again.

The next thing to do after setting up your vpn and ensuring that your IP is now reflecting UK as your IP location is to visit www.fakenamegenerator.com to get a UK home address and postal code details of the area you are going to use to for your clickbank registration.

Once on fakenamegenerator, click your gender, select name set as ENGLAND/WALES and country UNITED KINGDOM. A result will come up with your details. Use the details directly under the generated name which is your address and your postal code which is all you will need much later.

Write/Copy out all these information’s and keep them right beside you so you can easily use them for the last stage which will be coming up pretty soon.

Note: You will use your real name, email address and date of birth on your clickbank registration not the one on fakenamegenerator.com. All you need from from that site is just to get a UK home address and postal code details.

NEXT:
Now that you have created your vpn and generated your UK address and postal code, the next step is to sign up for an affiliate account with clickbank.com which is free to join. Choose UK while creating your clickbank.com affiliate account through your acquired UK ip from your vpn.

Login into your newly created clickbank account settings and set your payment mode to direct deposit. Use the account details provided to you by Payoneer and fill the spaces.

Click the Settings tab.
Locate your Payment Information near the bottom of the page.
In the Payment Information Editor, select Direct Deposit.
The Direct Deposit Information entry screen is displayed.
Select “United States” as your Bank Country.
For the Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number fields, use the information provided to you by Payoneer.
Select “Checking” as your Account Type.
Click on save button at the bottom of the page and you are done adding payment option to Clickbank as a Nigerian.

Once, you made enough commission that is up to the payment threshold, the money will be sent to your Payoneer account and you can withdraw the money in Nigeria using Payoneer MasterCard.

Once you are done creating your clickbank account then come back to this thread and apply the marketing strategy I presented here.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by DEGREE2466(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
byrron:

You can access your payoneer US Bank account details after creating your payoneer account through the link below.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EAN6t03HttBRYXtrJESwWXjWjxLFyy3m6PniYQmsBMYdCzpUxV4pWgBjhgcC2bpd5c5kTOtnZJ0ABJqob9tAwg2

click on the Receive button, and then click on the drop down options which say Global Payment Services. It will boot for a while and now present you with your bank account details in payoneer i.e
Bank Name
Routing
Account Number
Account Type
Beneficiary Name

NOTE

In other to be able to sign up with clickbank.com from any country not listed in clickbanks country portals, you will first get a VPN (virtual private network). This is a unique tool that changes your IP location from your country to different countries like USA, UK etc.

Create your vpn account by clicking on this link: https://www.worldvpn.net/billing/?aff=1424

Once you are done creating your vpn account then login and choose any of the UK server from the drop down, click on the drop down and select PPTP, Click on connect

Once you are done creating your vpn, go to /click on http://whatismyipaddress.com so as to confirm that your IP is configured to reflect Uk as your location. If your ip is still indicating your country of residence that is not eligible to sign up as an affiliate marketer on clickbank, disconnect and repeat the process again.

The next thing to do after setting up your vpn and ensuring that your IP is now reflecting UK as your IP location is to visit www.fakenamegenerator.com to get a UK home address and postal code details of the area you are going to use to for your clickbank registration.

Once on fakenamegenerator, click your gender, select name set as ENGLAND/WALES and country UNITED KINGDOM. A result will come up with your details. Use the details directly under the generated name which is your address and your postal code which is all you will need much later.

Write/Copy out all these information’s and keep them right beside you so you can easily use them for the last stage which will be coming up pretty soon.

Note: You will use your real name, email address and date of birth on your clickbank registration not the one on fakenamegenerator.com. All you need from from that site is just to get a UK home address and postal code details.

NEXT:
Now that you have created your vpn and generated your UK address and postal code, the next step is to sign up for an affiliate account with clickbank.com which is free to join. Choose UK while creating your clickbank.com affiliate account through your acquired UK ip from your vpn.

Login into your newly created clickbank account settings and set your payment mode to direct deposit. Use the account details provided to you by Payoneer and fill the spaces.

Click the Settings tab.
For the Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number fields, use the information provided to you by Payoneer.
Click on save button at the bottom of the page and you are done adding payment option to Clickbank as a Nigerian.

Once, you made enough commission that is up to the payment threshold, the money will be sent to your Payoneer account and you can withdraw the money in Nigeria using Payoneer MasterCard.

Once you are done creating your clickbank account then come back to this thread and apply the marketing strategy I presented here.

Hi Bro.

Does clickbank accept PayPal as payment method?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by prodam(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
byrron:

Bank Name
Routing
Account Number
Account Type
Beneficiary Name

NOTE

Create your vpn account by clicking on this link: https://www.worldvpn.net/billing/?aff=1424

NEXT:

Click the Settings tab.

Created an account on that VPN, but could not find drop-down to select servers.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks bro
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
DEGREE2466:

Hi Bro.

Does clickbank accept PayPal as payment method?

Paypal is not listed as one one of their payment options.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
prodam:

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks bro

You have to place an order in other to explore that platform.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Danyl(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
byrron:

Bank Name
Routing
Account Number
Account Type
Beneficiary Name

NOTE

NEXT:

Click the Settings tab.

payoneer has shipped this card to me several times but I still dont get it, how can I send it to exchangers when my account has not been activated for the 'sending money' feature?
Thank you.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Danyl:

payoneer has shipped this card to me several times but I still dont get it, how can I send it to exchangers when my account has not been activated for the 'sending money' feature?
Thank you.

The Payoneer Prepaid Card can only be activated once you have received it. You can activate your card either in your Payoneer online account or via the automatic phone line.

To activate your card online:

Once you have logged in, you will see a drop-down menu at the top of the screen listing the Payoneer Cards for your account.

Please make sure that the correct card is selected by confirming the last 4 digits of the card number.

Click on "To view your status and activate your card.
Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card.

To activate your card via telephone:

Call the phone activation service at 1-888-802-4442 (within the US) or 1-646-386-2392 (International).

My knowledge is only limited on how to use payoneer for clickbank payment options of which your payoneer account will be credited with your commissions and you can cash it using the payoneer master card on any ATM that supports MasterCard.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by sammycuts: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Can u pls mentions the sola ad webisited
Pls
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2017
sammycuts:
Can u pls mentions the sola ad webisited
Pls

Click on solo ads link below: https://udimi.com/a/cdcej Create a free account with them, then you will see the list of so many solo ads provider's along with their ratings and the number of those that are using their services.

Your target should be those offering T1 solo ads which simply mean that their email lists are mainly from people in the United States, Canada, UK, Australia, and Germany, buy your solo ads with any of the sellers of your choice that has 80% - 90% predominantly T1 subscribers list.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ariguy:

You made mention we should use GHANA as our country base,is okay for us to make use of our nigeria ip?

And again can i make use of my nigeria home address and phone number for the registeration instead of ghana address?

Thanks once more

Kindly go back to the first page to read the UPDATES and how to go about it.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by famousi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
YOU ARE THE BOSS. I will like to contact you outside this platform. kind regards

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
famousi:
YOU ARE THE BOSS.
I will like to contact you outside this platform.
kind regards

Thanks for the complement but Im not a Boss, just sharing the little I know in respect to the topic in discuss.
You are free to contact me at anytime
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Please has anyone been able to register on clickbank after this tutorial?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Aragon: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2017
byrron:

Thanks for the complement but Im not a Boss, just sharing the little I know in respect to the topic in discuss.
You are free to contact me at anytime

Thank you so much Byrron for taking your time to do this.... Can I get your personal email? Also I would love to Speak to you on phone, what are the possibilities of getting your number? Its urgent! Thanks
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Aragon:

Thank you so much Byrron for taking your time to do this.... Can I get your personal email? Also I would love to Speak to you on phone, what are the possibilities of getting your number? Its urgent! Thanks

Check my profile and use the email on the Twitter section and reach out to me.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Linzo(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2017
byrron:

Thanks for the info, kindly share with us on this post once clickbank is done verifying your account. Will love to know the outcome so others can be well informed as well.

See UPDATES on the first page on how to navigate through this limitation.
Op your UPDATE to the limitation is not working, i have tried it, well thank you for all the information giving free here, may God bless you, well i have seen a way out of the Clickbank registration huddle after trying so many tricks. Ones more thanks alot
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Linzo:

Op your UPDATE to the limitation is not working, i have tried it, well thank you for all the information giving free here, may God bless you, well i have seen a way out of the Clickbank registration huddle after trying so many tricks. Ones more thanks alot

Thanks brother and may God continue to bless you too in all your endeavors.
You can kindly share your discovered way out for the clickbank registration so other Nigerians​ dealing with same challenges can benefit from it as well.

Cheers.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by demo4ril97(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
prodam:

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks bro

You can as well use Hola VPN for android or VPN Master also for android and check either whoer(.)net or whatismyip
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
demo4ril97:

You can as well use Hola VPN for android or VPN Master also for android and check either whoer(.)net or whatismyip

That is so kind of you and thanks for sharing what works for you so that others can also benefit from it.
The whole essence of this thread is to actually help others to thrive on their affiliate marketing endeavor and positive contributions like yours might just be all it takes to help someone else that is almost giving up.

Your contribution is priceless and highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Cash Swap: Nigerians React Over CBN Fresh Deadline / Adegoke Olubusi, Bolatito Ovia, Dimeji Sofowora Who Launched Helium Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.