Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46443 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
bomeri:
A free blogger blog would do, if u want to assist the grp u send ure info to the op he will post it whatsapp would be too messy.... My 2cents

Anyone used fiver for traffic generation? Do u know any working service provider??

I did hid to your advice by creating a free blog where I even shared more information's that will "WOW" you and other followers of this thread. The blog link can be accessed directly below the post.

Thanks for the advice!

Don't use traffics from fiver, they are mostly software clicks and not humans.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by bomeri(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
dont see the link to the blog....as per your issues with the "bots" always remeber that obstacles only make you stronger. i will send you a mail asap. cheers
byrron:

I did hid to your advice by creating a free blog where I even shared more information's that will "WOW" you and other followers of this thread. The blog link can be accessed directly below the post.

Thanks for the advice!

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by markmeme: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Does any one live in Paderborn or close-by. or you any one in Paderborn, l am an Admitted student of University of Paderborn. l will be needing help on how to get accommodation, l will be in Germany next week. Kindly pass this around.
byrron:
The Month of March and early April 2017 refreshed my memories again on the monopolistic and nihilistic attitude that seems to be the norm in Nigeria which I encountered on this forum for simply creating this thread.

I have being on Ban for the 6th time in a roll for reveling a lot for free on how to succeed as an affiliate marketer which obviously is against the Nigerian norm, everything ought to be a secret so as to milk out life out of the ignorant Nigerian populace striving to make ends meet.

Most of my previous vital post and updates have been removed from this thread which obviously denies viewers of this thread the opportunity to access information’s that will help them thrive in their affiliate marketing business.

A similar thread was created immediately I was placed on ban for over 3weeks plus and viewers of this thread where redirected to the newly created thread and whatever was the motive for this wasn’t a mystery to me rather it was reminder of how things are done back in Nigeria where selfishness reigns supreme and perceived competitors are seen as enemies that deserves to be stifled and eliminated at all cost and I am so grateful to God for not domiciling in such a society.

I have decided not to post any further updates and links on this thread but I will definitely respond to every inquiry with my mentions.
I created a not so beautiful free blog where I poured out my heart and soul on all you need to do and the steps to follow in other to succeed as an affiliate marketer and you can access all the information by clicking on the blog link provided below this post and you can also contact me directly through the contact source provided below.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Creating a clickbank account through World VPN and some other VPN’s as recommended on the first page of this thread has become very ineffective. Clickbank has been unmasking lots of VPN’s used in hiding ones real IP and location during the course of creating an affiliate account on their platform. Despite all these secured measures put in place, some people are still fortunate to create an account with them while in Nigeria.

I have been able to create 5 different accounts for some people back in Nigeria through OperaMini browser which I downloaded for free, it has a VPN provision that allows you to chose the server of the few listed countries on their VPN section which includes USA,CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS & SINGAPORE.

All you need to do is to choose the serves of Netherlands, Germany or Singapore then go back to the first page and use the link provided on how to generate an address, zip codes and telephone number of those countries then use your real name and your email address and create your clickbank account.

This post does not offer any guarantee that you will be successful but just give it a try, you might just be among the lucky few that succeeded in opening a clickbank account from Nigeria using Operamini.

You can access all the infos on affiliate marketing and the strategy and needed tools you need in other to start earning online as an affiliate marketer through the blog link below this post, there are lots of resources at your disposal which I provided on the blog post.

Hopefully, I won’t be banned again for the 7th time in a roll for this harmless post.

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by greenalwaz: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
bomeri:
dont see the link to the blog....as per your issues with the "bots" always remeber that obstacles only make you stronger. i will send you a mail asap. cheers
Check his signature.... it is there

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
bomeri:

Check my signature, it is there.
I don't want to post it directly, it will earn me my consecutive 7th ban for this thread.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by greenalwaz: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
byrron:

Thanks for the advice!

You really delivered a good job on that blog. You, bobowaja likewise Aunt Buki are seriously doing a great job on this forum. You guys 'slay'd affiliate marketing ds time around by holding nothing back. 3gbosa for u all.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenalwaz:
You really delivered a good job on that blog. You, bobowaja likewise Aunt Buki are seriously doing a great job on this forum. You guys 'slay'd affiliate marketing ds time around by holding nothing back. 3gbosa for u all.

Thanks and big hugs to all the names you mentioned.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 10, 2017
micson:
PLEASE, IT IS A MUST THAT WE MUST BUY A DOMAIN NAME AND A HOSTING TO CREATE A SQUEEZE PAGE?
OR CAN WE POSSIBLY USE ONLY THE GETRESPONSE TOOLS TO ARCHIVE EVERYTHING ASIDE FROM PAYING FOR THE ADS?
please through more light on this.
Thanks

It is not a must, you can use the tools in Getresponse to create your landing page as well.
Sorry for the belated response, I was on an involuntary vacation imposed on me - lol (I was banned for 3 solid weeks on this thread and the entire business section).
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Abdulasod: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Contact me to get your VPS window server @ shikini money : 07 0 38 59 6 58 2
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
byrron:

I have to first apologize for my late response, I was placed on a ban and each time the ban elapses and i try to post new information's with links on how to access them, i get banned again immediately and the updates completely removed.

My silence wasn't a deliberate act rather, I was completely incapacitated.

Regarding your question, It is free for the first 30 days.
thankz bro u too much

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
byrron:

It is not a must, you can use the tools in Getresponse to create your landing page as well.
Sorry for the belated response, I was on an involuntary vacation imposed on me - lol (I was banned for 3 solid weeks on this thread and the entire business section).

na selfish ebook seller and dey cost am
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
When all the process are done correctly how long does it take to start making $$$€£
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Gidson05(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
cry
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
solomonjesus:
na selfish ebook seller and dey cost am

grin grin grin
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
solomonjesus:
When all the process are done correctly how long does it take to start making $$$€£

The honest answer to this question is this, you can't determine which subscriber will patronize you neither can you determine when they will decide to do so but there will surely be sale's at the long run once there is consistency on your part.

The quality of the content you are giving out while promoting a product along with the quality of the traffic you are generating will also play a prominent role in deciding on how your prospects will react.

A subscriber on your email list is also a potential buyer of subsequent products you will be promoting directly to your email list, some may be interested in a present product while other's may be interested on future product promoted to them by you.

Building your email list gives you a broader opportunity of generating sales and making commission's faster since every subscriber reacts differently and their product preferences​ differs as well.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by GreatManBee: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2017
byrron:

EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGY
:

1. Choose varieties of affiliate products in the same niche to promote.

2. Create a free eBook about the niche to give away.

3. Create a landing page offering something of value as your hook, e.g an eBook.

4. Send traffic to the landing page

5. Capture the leads (email contacts) coming from the landing page.

6. Set up an email autoresponder that builds a healthy relationship with your subscribers.

7. Provide solutions to problems by recommending an affiliate product that will do exactly so.

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
For many, the ultimate career goal is to achieve a passive income. A passive income is one which requires little to no work to achieve, leading to a whole range of amazing opportunities whether it is an early retirement, or simply the freedom to live your life however you please without the typical nine to five workday tying you down.

There’s no doubt that the chance to earn a passive income and forget about having to work eight hours a day, five days a week is something that most of us would jump at. Do you want to retire 20-30 years before everybody else that you know?

Perhaps you want to be able to travel the world and jet off at your convenience. Either way, a passive income is the key to achieving the type of life that you’ve always dreamed of.

But, how does one achieve a passive income? For many, it seems just a nice dream but, this doesn’t have to be the case. If you want to achieve a passive income and start living the life that you’ve only been able to imagine before now, you may be surprised to hear that it is closer to your reach than you think.

With online shopping becoming more and more popular across the globe, affiliate marketing is becoming the pathway of choice for those looking to reach the goal of a passive income. With an increasing number of companies selling their goods and services online, affiliate marketing allows regular people to start home-based businesses and achieve a passive income by simply promoting and selling other people’s things.

Affiliate marketing has always been one of the most popular methods of making money. For anyone who is just starting out, there’s no easier or faster method of generating income. For anyone who already operates their own online business, selling other people’s products can create a substantial boost to the income they’re already receiving.

The primary appeal comes from the fact that the only task the affiliate has to perform is promote whatever product or service they believe has substantial sales potential. The owner of the product or service does everything else.

In theory, you don’t even need a website in order to make money as an affiliate. You can simply promote your assigned affiliate link and then send prospective buyers to the owner’s sales page. (wrong affiliate marketing strategy)

Of course, the obvious drawback is that almost every other affiliate will be doing the exact same thing. If all you’re doing is directing targeted traffic through your affiliate sales link, you’ll be competing on an equal level with countless other people who are promoting the same product.

The only way to break out of the pack is to market and promote the affiliate product in a more intelligent and aggressive manner.

Those who are referred to as “super” affiliates, make a great deal of money selling other people’s products. That’s because they market and promote them in the same way they would their own products.

Even though there’s a sales page associated with each of the affiliate products, they create a page on their own website. The purpose of that page is to pre-sell the item. In other words, they get the prospect primed and ready to purchase prior to sending them to the owner’s sales site.

Affiliate marketing is the practice of selling other people’s products for a commission and people have made hundreds of millions of dollars doing just that!

Being an affiliate marketer is actually relatively simple but that doesn’t mean that it’s easy which is why I put together a guide to share my tips to help you become a super affiliate as quickly as possible.

Click on my signature link for a concise and simplified step by step guide on the exact things you need to do in other to succeed as an affiliate marketer.

3 Likes

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Jamexjulius(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
For your clickbank account contact me on Whatsapp 08065918812....or send me mail @ Jamexjulius@gmail.com
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by abimic(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nice one here.... Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
byrron:
For many, the ultimate career goal is to achieve a passive income. A passive income is one which requires little to no work to achieve, leading to a whole range of amazing opportunities whether it is an early retirement, or simply the freedom to live your life however you please without the typical nine to five workday tying you down.

There’s no doubt that the chance to earn a passive income and forget about having to work eight hours a day, five days a week is something that most of us would jump at. Do you want to retire 20-30 years before everybody else that you know?

Perhaps you want to be able to travel the world and jet off at your convenience. Either way, a passive income is the key to achieving the type of life that you’ve always dreamed of.

But, how does one achieve a passive income? For many, it seems just a nice dream but, this doesn’t have to be the case. If you want to achieve a passive income and start living the life that you’ve only been able to imagine before now, you may be surprised to hear that it is closer to your reach than you think.

With online shopping becoming more and more popular across the globe, affiliate marketing is becoming the pathway of choice for those looking to reach the goal of a passive income. With an increasing number of companies selling their goods and services online, affiliate marketing allows regular people to start home-based businesses and achieve a passive income by simply promoting and selling other people’s things.

Affiliate marketing has always been one of the most popular methods of making money. For anyone who is just starting out, there’s no easier or faster method of generating income. For anyone who already operates their own online business, selling other people’s products can create a substantial boost to the income they’re already receiving.

The primary appeal comes from the fact that the only task the affiliate has to perform is promote whatever product or service they believe has substantial sales potential. The owner of the product or service does everything else.

In theory, you don’t even need a website in order to make money as an affiliate. You can simply promote your assigned affiliate link and then send prospective buyers to the owner’s sales page. (wrong affiliate marketing strategy)

Of course, the obvious drawback is that almost every other affiliate will be doing the exact same thing. If all you’re doing is directing targeted traffic through your affiliate sales link, you’ll be competing on an equal level with countless other people who are promoting the same product.

The only way to break out of the pack is to market and promote the affiliate product in a more intelligent and aggressive manner.

Those who are referred to as “super” affiliates, make a great deal of money selling other people’s products. That’s because they market and promote them in the same way they would their own products.

Even though there’s a sales page associated with each of the affiliate products, they create a page on their own website. The purpose of that page is to pre-sell the item. In other words, they get the prospect primed and ready to purchase prior to sending them to the owner’s sales site.

Affiliate marketing is the practice of selling other people’s products for a commission and people have made hundreds of millions of dollars doing just that!

Being an affiliate marketer is actually relatively simple but that doesn’t mean that it’s easy which is why I put together a guide to share my tips to help you become a super affiliate as quickly as possible.

Click on my signature link for a concise and simplified step by step guide on the exact things you need to do in other to succeed as an affiliate marketer.

thank for u for the grte courage, you have really open our eyes to so many things

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by creativeguru: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
byrron:
Create a free Affiliate account with any affiliate program of your choice that has your country of residence listed on it and also have a flexible payment pattern. You can sign up with Affiliate networks like WarriorPlus which is an affiliate network mostly for internet marketing products and it has Nigeria listed among eligible participating countries on its platform but they pay commissions through PayPal.

You have got to apply to become an affiliate but generaly, that shouldn’t be much of a problem. Just be honest and tell them something like:

Hi, my name is XY.
I am fairly new to internet marketing, but am learning at a quick pace.
I would like to request permission to promote your awesome product!
Thank you and have a nice day,
Your Name
It might take up to 24 hours to get approved. Once you are approved, you can come back to this thread and apply the strategy revealed right here.

For the purposes of this post, I will be signing up as an affiliate marketer with clickbank.com.

Clickbank is an online market place where digital products are being sold. When you as an affiliate sold a product, you will earn certain percentage of the products cost price called commission.

The number of products you can promote on Clickbank isn’t limited. You can promote as much as you can, all you need to do is make sales to earn huge commission on Clickbank.

You can switch between the available payment methods at any time. However, it may take up to a week for the new payment method to take effect. Regardless of the payment method, payments are issued to the payee name you have listed in your account.

The interesting part is that most clickbank products have up to 70% commission on each sales. So, literally, affiliate marketers make more money per sale than the product owner.

Nigeria is not listed among Clickbank's eligible countries to do business on their platform/ marketplace but there is always a way out.

Before proceeding with creating a clickbank account for Nigerian residents through the method i will recommend much later in this discuss, you need to first create a payment account which you will be needing while creating an account with clickbank.

STEP 1. Create Your Clickbank Payment Method by creating a Payoneer account through the link below.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EAN6t03HttBRYXtrJESwWXjWjxLFyy3m6PniYQmsBMYdCzpUxV4pWgBjhgcC2bpd5c5kTOtnZJ0ABJqob9tAwg2

NOTE: When you sign up through the link above, you will be redirected to the Payoneer sign up page. Once you sign up and received at least $100 in payments to your card or account, you will receive a $25 rewards within three months from payoneer.

Clickbank pays you through your Payoneer account which is also an international money transfer service provider. Set Payoneer as your payment preference when creating a clickbank account even though you are in Nigeria.

All you need to do is to provide your Payoneer account information's at the settings section in clickbank.

Sign Up through the link above, Application is totally free. Fill in your full name, address and other details carefully, as it is in the ID card you wish to use for verification.

Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type e.g driver’s license, National I.D card, etc.

Enter alternate address if it’s different from the address you provided earlier. Beware that the Payoneer Debit Card would be shipped to the same address in Nigeria. So it should be very clear and correct. Make sure you used the correct post code of the address you are using.
After that, click on “Order” Button.

It usually takes about few minutes, hours or days for the application to be confirmed and approved after which the Payoneer Mastercard would be packaged and dispatched to your location in Nigeria within some weeks and they usually inform you on the date it will get to you.

Once you have been approved, you will receive notification via the email address you provided during registration.

Delivery of the Payoneer Mastercard to your Nigerian address might take few weeks. If the estimated time has elapsed and you fail to receive it, there is need for you to visit the nearest Post Office branch in your locality, give them your name and the shipping address and they will help you to track it.

You will be directed through your email address to confirm that you have received the card by login into your Payoneer account and keying in your card number. After that, you have automatically activated the card for use.

You will be asked to fund it before you can be able to use it to pay or buy goods online. But if you have a fund online you wish to withdraw, you can go right ahead and do that.

With Payoneer MasterCard, you can:

Withdraw from Nigerian ATM a machine that supports Mastercard options.
Shopping online in stores such as Amazon, Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba, Konga, Jumia, etc.

HOW TO SET UP THE PAYONEER VIRTUAL US BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
UPDATED
You can access your payoneer US Bank account details after creating your payoneer account through the link below.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EAN6t03HttBRYXtrJESwWXjWjxLFyy3m6PniYQmsBMYdCzpUxV4pWgBjhgcC2bpd5c5kTOtnZJ0ABJqob9tAwg2

Login into your newly created Payoneer account
click on the Receive button, and then click on the drop down options which say Global Payment Services. It will boot for a while and now present you with your bank account details in payoneer i.e
Bank Name
Routing
Account Number
Account Type
Beneficiary Name

Use those information's for your clickbank payment settings.

STEP 2.
In other to be able to sign up with clickbank.com from any country not listed in clickbanks country portals, you will first get a VPN (virtual private network). This is a unique tool that changes your IP location from your country to different countries like USA, UK etc.
Create your vpn account by clicking on the link below: [s]https://www.worldvpn.net/billing/?aff=1424 (Choose a UK server IP[/s])

UPDATED:
Creating a clickbank account through World VPN and some other VPN’s as recommended on the first page of this thread has become very ineffective. Clickbank has been unmasking lots of VPN’s used in hiding ones real IP and location during the course of creating an affiliate account on their platform.

Despite all these secured measures put in place, some people are still fortunate to create an account with them while in Nigeria.
I have been able to create 5 different accounts for some people back in Nigeria through OperaMini browser which I downloaded for free, it has a VPN provision that allows you to chose the server of the few listed countries on their VPN section which includes USA,CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS & SINGAPORE.

All you need to do is to choose the serves of Netherlands, Germany or Singapore then go back to the first page and use the link provided on how to generate an address, zip codes and telephone number of those countries then use your real name and your email address and create your clickbank account.

This post does not offer any guarantee that you will be successful but just give it a try, you might just be among the lucky few that succeeded in opening a clickbank account from Nigeria using Operamini.

Once you are done creating your vpn account then login and choose any of the UK server from the drop down, click on the drop down and select PPTP, Click on connect

Once you are done creating your vpn, go to /click on http://whatismyipaddress.com so as to confirm that your IP is configured to reflect Uk as your location. If your ip is still indicating your country of residence that is not eligible to sign up as an affiliate marketer on clickbank, disconnect and repeat the process again.

The next thing to do after setting up your vpn is to visit www.fakenamegenerator.com to get a home address and postal code details of the area you are going to use to for your clickbank registration.

Once on fakenamegenerator, click your gender, select name set to e.g ENGLAND/WALES and country UNITED KINGDOM. A result will come up with your details. Use the details directly under the generated name which is your address and your postal code which is all you will need much later.

Write/Copy out all these information’s and keep them right beside you so you can easily use them for the last stage which will be coming up pretty soon.

Note: You will use your real name, email address and date of birth on your clickbank registration not the one on fakenamegenerator.com. All you need from from that site is just to get a UK home address and postal code details.

STEP 3:
Now that you have created your vpn and generated your UK address and postal code, the next step is to sign up for an affiliate account with clickbank.com which is free to join. Choose UK while creating your clickbank.com affiliate account through your acquired UK ip from your vpn.

Login into your newly created clickbank account settings and set your payment mode to direct deposit. Use the account details provided to you by Payoneer and fill the spaces.

Click the Settings tab.
Locate your Payment Information near the bottom of the page.
In the Payment Information Editor, select Direct Deposit.
The Direct Deposit Information entry screen is displayed.
Select “United States” as your Bank Country.
For the Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number fields, use the information provided to you by Payoneer.
Select “Checking” as your Account Type.
Click on save button at the bottom of the page and you are done adding payment option to Clickbank as a Nigerian.

Once, you made enough commission that is up to the payment threshold, the money will be sent to your Payoneer account and you can withdraw the money in Nigeria using Payoneer MasterCard.

NOTE: You can use this same strategy I’m going to reveal in here for any affiliate program you decide to sign up with and it can also be deployed for MLM networking businesses as well.

byrron, you are kind. Thanks for helping people with your time and knowledge.

I am personally using the payoneer link you provided to open an account that I will use for all my transactions online.

Thanks again.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 14, 2017
solomonjesus:
thank for u for the grte courage, you have really open our eyes to so many things

Thanks for the compliments.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 14, 2017
creativeguru:

byrron, you are kind. Thanks for helping people with your time and knowledge.

I am personally using the payoneer link you provided to open an account that I will use for all my transactions online.

Thanks again.

Thanks for those encouraging words and I'm​ glad you did find value from the contents I shared.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Now is getting a good content on the blog that will attract people to like your niche
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
solomonjesus:
Now is getting a good content on the blog that will attract people to like your niche

Absolutely and there is a way out for that.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
AFFILIATE MARKETING STRATEGY FOR BEGINNERS: https://onlinementorbiz./

Keys to Successful Internet Business
I’m sure you’ve read ebooks about marketing online that leave you more confused than where you started. They list a few dozen different steps or principles. And it seems they just keep you running in circles not knowing what to do with your online business.

Forget about it. When you understand a subject, you can make it simple. Here are the basic principles of being successful in your business.

#1: Choose the Right Market Idea

Find out what people are already looking for online. Then sell it to them. Too many beginners ask the wrong question. They say, “I Have this product, how do I sell it?”

Wrong question! A much better question is, “I have this list of potential of customers I can easily reach, what should I sell them?”

It seems everyone is looking for a market where there isn’t any competition. That may have been possible 10 years ago, but it’s not today. No matter what market you enter, you will have competition. In fact, if I don’t see any competition in a market I get really nervous. It means all the competitors most likely couldn’t build a successful business. The best case scenario is when you find a market with a lot of competitors who all do a poor job. Then you know you have an open market.

Since you’re going to have competition, you have to figure out what your unique advantage is. Why should a customer choose you over all the other options available to them?

#2: Prolific Product Development

Don’t build a business on only one product. Develop multiple products and services for your audience. Which one is safer, earning $50,000 a month from one product or earning $5,000 a month from 10 different products?

Go for the base hit instead of the home run on each product. It’s hard to tell which product is going to be the big winner, but if you’ve developed 10 products one or two of them is much more likely to become that big home run winner for you.

But the problem is how do you develop all these products? You have to develop a system to do them quickly. Research your market to find out what they want. Create it quickly. Get it out there and selling. Do it again.

#3: The Truth About Traffic

Let’s now do a little correct to that big question on every marketer’s mind. “How do I generate more traffic?”

Wrong questions produce wrong answers. And it’s not just traffic you want at your site. A much better question is, “How do I generate more BUYERS at my website?”

It’s not the traffic that’s important. It’s the quality of the traffic. Let’s say one site gets 100,000 visitors a month and another one only gets 500. Who is more successful? You can’t tell from just that stat. What if we add in that 100,000 visitors a month are coming from a site such as Digg which generates traffic quickly that is often quite unresponsive to any offer? And what if the site generating 500 visitors was a real estate agent who focused only on selling million dollar homes to relocating executives?

So that’s why you must quit focusing on “generating traffic” and start focusing on generating more buyers. So how can we send more buyers to our website? Lots of newbies are focusing on generating traffics and i just feel for them because sooner, they will get frustrated because their traffics are not buyers and without buyers there wont be sales and without sales, there wont be paid out commissions to you.

You need traffic. Earning a good income requires a good product, excellent conversion strategies, and quality traffics to your site/affiliate product store.

If any of those 3 elements is missing, you’re going to miss your income goals. The one most people drool over is traffic. It’s what they lie in bed thinking about at night. How can I get more traffic?

I think the motto of most beginning online entrepreneurs is… “Show Me How to Get Traffic!

Method #1: Pay for Traffic

You can pay for your traffic. The advantage here is many of these methods are fast…and you can roll out in huge numbers. Plus you’re in full control of the results.

Method #2: Generate Free Traffic

Let’s say you don’t want to spend any money, or you don’t have any money. You can still start generating visitors for free. Start a blog…If you haven’t yet, then you’re not planning on generating much free traffic. Sure there are other ways, but why in the world would you want to make your life harder? Start one for free here: http://www.blogger.com

Post Viral Videos at Youtube.com
The Internet is growing up…and video is taking a priority in online marketing (if you’re not making videos on your sales pages you’re making a huge mistake). Create videos and post them to http://www.youtube.com

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by akaymotus: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello Byrron,

You are doing a great job here, kudos. I have some few questions because I am new to this affiliate business.

I have registered on clickbank and on getresponse, my first question;
On the email part (settings for autoresponder) I don't have a website hence am I to use my regular Gmail?

Second question; how do I complete payment for ads on udimi and how do I get the ads move to my landing page. Am I suppose to fill my landing page url?

Lastly , I do not have a website or blog, do you think with the landing page and auto responder I can be making good money monthly?

Thanks for your response. God bless.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Closed
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 17, 2017
Donharrie:
Great contents and thanks for all info. Provided, more wisdom to you.

I have everything set up now but finding it difficult to purchase on udimi, I have tried several ATM cards, fro payoneer to Skye to First bank to GT.
Any idea how I can purchase on udimi or any other suggestion or advice?..

Thanks.

Contact me through the email on my signature
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 17, 2017
akaymotus:
Hello Byrron,

You are doing a great job here, kudos. I have some few questions because I am new to this affiliate business.

I have registered on clickbank and on getresponse, my first question;
On the email part (settings for autoresponder) I don't have a website hence am I to use my regular Gmail?

Second question; how do I complete payment for ads on udimi and how do I get the ads move to my landing page. Am I suppose to fill my landing page url?

Lastly , I do not have a website or blog, do you think with the landing page and auto responder I can be making good money monthly?

Thanks for your response. God bless.

QI: You don't need a website in other to use an autoresponder, your getresponse account handles all the automated follow up emails you have already programmed inside it which gets activated once a prospect opts in through your landing page. You will only get notifications on the email you used in creating your get response account once a new prospect subscribes to your email list.

Q2: You can pay with GTB MasterCard or through PayPal and if you still can't pay through then you can contact me through the email address on my signature so I can assist with that.

Q3: You can still make money without a website/ blog by sending quality traffics to your landing page and your follow up emails must be rich in content which ought to lead to sale's.

No quality buyers traffic = No sales = No commission's.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
byrron:

Contact me through the email on my signature

Done, please check, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.