Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! (1454 Views)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by Thatyorubadude(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Written by Thatyorubadude

Why is it so hard to stay faithful, and why are we so easily tempted to cheat? Understanding the ‘why’ can help you deal with the ‘what if.’

Cheating is common in many relationships. There are people who cheat in every relationship they’re in, while there are those who slowly find themselves being pulled into the situation. But what tempts people to cheat in the first place?

So you’ve probably done everything in your power to make sure that your partner has everything that they ever need: physically, emotionally, mentally, and sometimes even financially. You tried to be everything your partner wanted and more.

In fact, you thought you were both happy in the relationship… until that text, that phone call, that slip of the tongue, that lingering perfume of another person on the clothes, or that sight of seeing your partner cuddling and kissing another. Suddenly, everything you thought about your relationship is all Wrong

Why do people get tempted to cheat

Why do they cheat in the first place? After everything, why do so many people still cheat
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2017
Once in a while you will be tempted but it takes the grace of God to be faithful.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by DrTims(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lack of decipline. Thats what causes it. You might be tempted but you have to stay strong!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by CaroLyner(f): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Everyone is tempted at one point or another,but what you do about it is what counts.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by marlvis(f): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin..right on time ..space booked ...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by lekjons(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lemme sit down and read tales...
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by Apina(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
I am coming.
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by Vicolan: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
Everyone is tempted at one point or another,but what you do about it is what counts.

Talk for urself oooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by harffie(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yes, I have been tempted....but I didn't fall tho....it was a close call I wouldn't lie.
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
To me it ain't cheating if you don't get caught. Number one rule.

Never get caught. What your partner doesn't know can't hurt them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by Pennah(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Op this thread is specially fr me
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by roysam(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
I have some set of girls (4) who just finished secondary sch in my location where I work. I am like a brother to them, because they feel free to share their problem with me. problems like that of their boyfriends, finance, and family stuffs. I give advice when needed and support financially if it is required but never took advantage of them (sexually). Recently one of them took interest in me and it was so intense that she doesn't hesitate to let me know how she wants to bleep me. how she needed me so badly and I keep telling her what she already knows which is I am married with 2 lovely kids. she kept at it till one certain time I was forced to ask her what she saw in me, I mean I am not that handsome, the car I have is what my wife uses where I settled them, just an average guy. but she replied she doesn't know she just loves me...i have since told her politely that I can't do what she is asking from because I know how the world works. this is how it works you can't sow cocoyam and reap orange. I made up my mind when I got married not to cheat so my wife won't cheat. it's is by His Grace not by my power.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by Divay22(f): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cheating in a relationship is so cheap grin grin grin
While not try something challenging LIKE
Been faithful kiss kiss kiss

Tempted I HAVE
Did i fall NO
Why God's grace and respect for him
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by LordZero(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Np; J COLE - She Knows. .
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by firstking01(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Every human being has the syndrome to cheat on their partner no matter the race...it"s just inherent in us and that's why you can't stay 100% true to your partner.
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! by Thatyorubadude(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Seriously

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Gentlemen. Can We Call This Love Or Wat. / How To Escape The Friend Zone: From Friend To Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / How I S3xd A Starved Married Lady [warning 18+ ONLY ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.