Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. (1456 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by sinistermind(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2017
The pursuit to belong and impress is quite real. Have you ever been told a lie by the opposite sex that makes you want to hit that lie out of his/her mouth?

I once met a girl back in school (unilag), I asked if she's a student of d school, she answered in the affirmative. Then I asked her department, na so the babe say she dey Marketing dept. And Unilag doesn't even have a marketing dept. I was like nice, what level? She answered 200L. Then I was like Mehn!!!!

Share yours...
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Epositive(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2017
she said she wants to buy sewing machine, i should send her some her cash,,,,,,, lol
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Maxi112: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2017
I love you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2017
During the MMM craze a good friend asked for house rent that the landlord was on his neck...omo 2 weeks later I found out he was an MMMvangelist.

angry angry angry angry
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Etzakoos(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Texting Me She Is In Abuja At Her Uncle's House Mean Why We Are Together In A Bus Going To Ibadan ;d;dgringrin
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by walebizz(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2017
He is just my friend and nephew.....I wan piss for body that day
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by FvckShiT(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2017
She doesn't fůck on Sundays
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by professorfal: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2017
I bought her a phone she lied it was stolen making me buy a bigger one.
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:
I bought her a phone she lied it was stolen making me buy a bigger one.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Neimar: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2017
That she doesn't suck dick
But I caught her suckin her gate man's own
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Dojupyo(f): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Although his ex has a child for him but he's impotent cry
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by chiozor: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Neimar:
That she doesn't suck dick
But I caught her suckin her gate man's own

Damn undecided.....check ur hygiene man!
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by DLGUY: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2017
She demanded a new phone and then all of a sudden got enough money to buy it after two days claiming she had been saving.

Who doesn't know you have another maga somewhere. I bet she pays him in kind as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2017
A co-worker.She lied that she was single.So that I will be sharing my salary with her.Well,i didn't ask her out anyway.One day she asked me for 5k that she wanted to give it to her mum.For my mind,you no dey receive salary?I told her I was broke too.She later showed me her boyfriend in her phone gallery.When I asked her how long they have been dating.She said 5month.All those while she told me she was single o.
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2017
The idiiot said she was raped after like 3weeks we had stayed without sex, claiming she was a virgin. She said she got raped 2days ago.

U know what..... i belived her straight. why? if i dont i wont have my own share of the chinchin.

so i told her how sorry i was and how im gonna hunt the guy down.... na that day i enter promise land and what i saw was hmmm.

anyways

Drabeey was HERE

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by ibroh22(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
she told me they have lectures on Sundays when I asked her to visit me in my hostel since lectures are fixed from Monday to Saturday,i asked her Sunday nko,she said,they have lectures too,na so I free her o,,,she is married to one 34yrs old now
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Bluezy13(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2017
About 5 years ago, she had a blackberry phone, I had none, she called me one day complaining that her phone button was bad...reason why she couldn't answer my calls.
Adding that she needed #1500 urgently to repair the button so she could be answering my calls.

Hah!!! Just One button!
How much be the casing na??
Anyways, I never paid and I never heard from her again.
She used to be sexy though short!

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Behira(f): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2017
ibroh22:
she told me they have lectures on Sundays when I asked her to visit me in my hostel since lectures are fixed from Monday to Saturday,i asked her Sunday nko,she said,they have lectures too,na so I free her o,,,she is married to one 34yrs old now
shud she hav gotten married to a 20something?
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Behira(f): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Bluezy13:
About 5 years ago, she had a blackberry phone, I had none, she called me one day complaining that her phone button was bad...reason why she couldn't answer my calls.
Adding that she needed #1500 urgently to repair the button so she could be answering my calls.

Hah!!! Just One button!
How much be the casing na??
Anyways, I never paid and I never heard from her again.
She used to be sexy though short!
That doesnt sound like a lie cos i hav repaired my blackberry scoll pad button before for abt 3500....those days wen dey made us believe blackberry was heaven on earth.
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Bluezy13(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2017
Behira:
That doesnt sound like a lie cos i hav repaired my blackberry scoll pad button before for abt 3500....those days wen dey made us believe blackberry was heaven on earth.

Oh really??
What stopped her from asking for a change of casing which was about your said amount as at then... when obviously, her phone casing was worn out??
And why did age need it urgently
How possible was it for her to call me with the same phone she said she couldn't answer calls because of the button??
Why did she keep pestering me on redeeming the said amount of money when she never used to call??

Please, kindly give answers to the above questions and I'll know it was not a lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by ibroh22(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Behira:
shud she hav gotten married to a 20something?
Her life,her choice
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by sinistermind(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
She told me she doesn't go to guys' houses but I was present when a friend fcukd her in his house.
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mine was in secondary school, had this close friend- a boy. we always walked home together but he gets home before me, so i just continue the journey.

I dint know he had been bragging to other girls in school of how rich his parents were. How his Dad has got a hummer jeep (hummer was quite expensive then and very few people had it), he has a personal maid which he pays from his own pocket. All this i later discovered when he left for another school.

He was absent from school for a few days and i decided to surprise him by paying him a visit. I went with a classmate of mine.

During the times the boy and i walked home together, i only got to see the gate and never bothered to enter (wetin kuku concern me)

So when me and my classmate (girl) walked into the compound, the first thing she said was ----"JESUS!!! (well...he had been lying to her).I asked what happened and she said nothing.

We saw a lady outside and we explained who we came to see- fortunately, it was his mum... So she asked us to go in. I opened the door and caught a glimpse of him and also the apartment- mehn....the place na apology. As soon as he saw me, he quickly rushed to the door and asked us to go and he'll walk with us.

He later resumed back to school and i was glad to have him back. He saw me talking to one of our classmates (probably thought i was giving her the gist about him) and he just interrupted us....

"Ehen...Maychang, that day you came to my house, that place you saw is not the real house o, i hope you saw one door at the right....actually thats the entrance to the maaaaaaiiiiiinnn house"

Geeeezzźzzzz......ogaaa....diaris gawd o.....

NB- i no jus sabi how to write short story....pardon me if this is too long.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by sinistermind(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Maychang:
Mine was in secondary school, had this close friend- a boy. we always walked home together but he gets home before me, so i just continue the journey.

I dint know he had been bragging to other girls in school of how rich his parents were. How his Dad has got a hummer jeep (hummer was quite expensive then and very few people had it), he has a personal maid which he pays from his own pocket. All this i later discovered when he left for another school.

He was absent from school for a few days and i decided to surprise him by paying him a visit. I went with a classmate of mine.

During the times the boy and i walked home together, i only got to see the gate and never bothered to enter (wetin kuku concern me)

So when me and my classmate (girl) walked into the compound, the first thing she said was ----"JESUS!!! (well...he had been lying to her).I asked what happened and she said nothing.

We saw a lady outside and we explained who we came to see- fortunately, it was his mum... So she asked us to go in. I opened the door and caught a glimpse of him and also the apartment- mehn....the place na apology. As soon as he saw me, he quickly rushed to the door and asked us to go and he'll walk with us.

He later resumed back to school and i was glad to have him back. He saw me talking to one of our classmates (probably thought i was giving her the gist about him) and he just interrupted us....

"Ehen...Maychang, that day you came to my house, that place you saw is not the real house o, i hope you saw one door at the right....actually thats the entrance to the maaaaaaiiiiiinnn house"

Geeeezzźzzzz......ogaaa....diaris gawd o.....

NB- i no jus sabi how to write short story....pardon me if this is too long.

We had a lot of them in school...
Re: What's The Biggest/most Stupid Lie A Girl/guy Ever Told You. by Young03(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
she promised to come but never showed up

(1) (Reply)

This Beautiful Girl Surprised Me Today / SEE How Two Sisters Were Defiled By A 24-year-old Refugee In Borno (photos) / Confession: How My Uncle Friend F**k Me Very Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.