Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (63350 Views)

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Yusuf Buhari Poses With His Sister Zahra Ahead Of Her Wedding To Ahmed Indimi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Kinni gbogbo eleyii ehn? Buhari didn't I tell you not to return until you are physically fit. angry angry

See your neck, just look at your neck... I'm pissed angry cry angry
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by dynicks(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2017
what's with his left arm?...looks numb
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by desmondneke(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=alizma post=54449379]FAYOSE SEE YOUR LIFE. here stands a man you believed was death.

with this ur bad English I dont think anyone will take u seriously
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by greatermax77(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2017
So this man standing is fit to rule u?
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by efilefun(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2017
ikorodureporta:
16 Buhari-related posts on f.p.....life is sweet!
Chaiii that pic resemble your popc like say tomorrow no dey
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by kosisokosi48(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:
I don't think PMB is physically fit...it seems the man has not fully recovered.
just be like cloth on hanger cry cry
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by maureensylvia(f): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Looks like his left hand is paralysed
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Lataability(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Are u sure this is not robot.. no comment since he return.. just observing
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Tinubu plans has failed.
Buhari will not die.. Tinubu secret plans to plant a stooge in Aso rock will continue to fail.

Oh'...tinubu has now become ur crush.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by afbstrategies: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Rochas Okorocha, always looking for cheap publicity. A lot of these politicians need mental evaluation. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by ifycent2: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Na engine de kari put inside his body..... No be Buhari de walk self.... #Investigation stil on # ground #now.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Luvdk(f): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2017
If you think that ya so called president isn't deaf n dumb
Let him come out n address his zombies
Quote me n see all ya di.cks fall flat 4life
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by dadebayo1(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Look into the picture frame and you will see the image of the photographer... grin

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by israelmao(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2017
alizma:
FAYOSE SEE YOUR LIFE. here stands a man you believed was death.

Produce evidence of Where Fayose said,Buhari was dead.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2017
But ppl are saying he was repatriated. Which should we believe. I am not understanding pls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Preye1599(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Everytime where is lalasticlala...Nairaland na full-time job or wetin
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Youngadvocate(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why are Northern elites so drunk in Power? Buhari was hurriedly whisked into the country just to destabilize the efforts of Osibanjo. One thing they hated so severely was the recent tour of the Acting President in the Niger Delta to reconcile issues of national importance and some moves like the appointment of the CJN which they had vehemently opposed because they wanted to install a Northerner.
The President is incapacitated, and go to any length, that is just the fact. To ensure the events of 2010 doesn't repeat itself, they have sent back a man that even the blind can see clearly his frailty.
I just weep for this country...we profess one Nigeria but majority of our northern brothers and sisters only think one Nigeria as one north.
It will be so intriguing, the drama that will unfold....let us watch and see. Tinubu and Obasanjo will be up to counter their Northern counterparts in a subtle war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Tinubu plans has failed.
Buhari will not die.. Tinubu secret plans to plant a stooge in Aso rock will continue to fail.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
dey go still say na Photoshop
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Iko5000: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
BUT WAIT OH IS THE HAND DISABLED THE WAY OKOROCHA DEY HOLD UP[size=12pt][/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Caseless: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:
he's going back in 3 weeks time for another routine check up.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Tinubu plans has failed.

Its unbelievable how some dumb ass reason, do you even have a brain at all?
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Sparkle777(f): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmm, he looks like a hanger. Pls rest well oo.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by tinsel: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
The President is really sick. But one good thing is you are doing things as per our constitution by allowing Osibanjo to act while you recover. No human being is beyond sickness. Sir, take your time to recover. You have an able and capable deputy.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Champele(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
ROCHAS with his 419 tricks. What's special about a return president. Next its all over the billboard here in Owerri. Wayo government
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by isahsalee: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
JAMES IBORI.....My Obas, My Elders, there's trouble, i hear pmb has arrive from london, where do i run to where do i hide?

OBAS/ELDERS.....Our son, the truth is that, can you vomit what you didn't eat? please we advice you to talk to elders and Obas in the next community maybe, they can help.

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
This man wont make it. I see him shocking nigerians with announcing his resignation. With more 2 months work load, his gone.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by yomz1e(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kai, May God never allow me to trade my good peace and health for fame. whats the point , all that power and money and no good health to enjoy it.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by seniorkachion(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=hucienda post=54450087]

[i]

Move this to the romance section to be get a rebuttal.

Nuclear! Atomic! Epic
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Amenphx: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
We thank God for your life, welcome aso rock to finish whatever you have started that is according to the will of Almighty God and anyone dt u r doing HE did not support will never see the light of the day Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Krisddon: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:
It is quite conspicuous.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by yomz1e(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
He is on his final journey home, that cancer worrying him is far too gone. no chemo can cure that one. Dr have told him to go enjoy the few months left of his life. Trust me, I lost someone close to me like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.