Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Idiot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idiot (900 Views)

Buhari An Idiot As Ever Thought Of? / Rudolf Okonkwo Apologizes To Dora Akunyili, Says He Is An Idiot. / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Idiot by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
Education is a continous process."do you go to school at all" is a present continous tense meaning that you are still school so i am asking you the question knowing fully that you are.But if i had said "did you go to school at all" it means that you have graduated from all level of school which is not possible and can never be possible.If you doubt me,you can hit me up.Let's see what you got.Idiot

(1)

Lagos 2011 . .the Prospectives And How They Stand / Gov Release 2.4 Billion Naira For Law Makers To Impeach Deputy / If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.