Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy (706 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by EnkayDezign: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
My people. Where I wan hide my face put. Shey una don take ear dey hear the arrant nonesense and jagbagantis wey dey shelle for National Assembly. The drama, the blackmail, the clowning around of-most of the riffraffs called senators, whose sole aim of representing us, is to loot us into oblivion. Useless people elevated by the corrupt system to a position beyond their capacity.
My people can see that these bunch of irresponsibles are only down for how much they can acquire, and never about the wellbeing of the people they represent. God Biko punish bad people no remain. Nonesense.
The few good ones who are trying to hold on to some goodness in them, should hide their face in shame.

Our Mumu don do, no be till we die or till we all craze. Can you imagine? They are halting the screening of the President Electoral Commissioners of 36 States until the President sacks Mr Ibrahim Magu
(acting chairman of The EFCC).

Legislooters, why must you guys insist on showing ya selves, and showing us how irresponsible most of you are, my fellow frustrated Naijas have come to the conclusion that most of the decisions you guys take is not in the interest of Nigerians but your pockets.

Like it or not, Magu is not going anywhere.
It is the Presidents prerogative to retain him or appoint someone else. The decision of the senate to reject him or sack him can only be advisory and not compulsory. There is no Law yet that binds the President to abide by any decision from these legislooters. It is there fucking constitutional duty to screen the Electoral Commissioners.

Look at all manner of 419ers, scammers, riffraffs, conmen that we allowed to invade our National Assembly. What a shame. See how we endlessly waste Nigerian revenue on a bunch of certificate forgers, armed rubbers and riffraffs. My people Shey una know say, each senator earns a minimum of 30million per month when for many of us, one solid meal a day has become luxury. We must occupy the National Assembly soon and the option to decide whether we need the senate or not is our right. The President should hurry and put this to a referendum if we can still afford to fund such expensive senate when Nigerians are poor, hungry, angry and hopeless.

Most of our yeye legislooters have demonstrated that they are a devilish cult group whose sole aim is to keep enriching themselves never minding if my people are jumping off the third mainland out of hopelessness and a stolen future. God no go punish una remain.

My fellow frustrated Nigerians, time don reach to teach these legislooters say Na we get the land. I know for a fact, that because of our docility these enemies of the Nigerian state feel they can do anyhow. But sooner than later, dem go see anyhow. If dem no take time Na their blood we go take wash the land. The battle for the heart and soul of Nigeria has begun. We no go gree this time, because our Mumu don reach final bus stop. We dey prepare because we dey come in all our glory. How many of us Una go fit kill because for most of us, the fear of death is no longer a problem because this no b life. You gangstarr have proven say nationalism no concern una.

Corruption has for long empowered the criminal minority to terrorise the silent majority. The end has come. The day is drawing near when the suffering masses of this country will seek their pound of flesh from those who have kept us poor, frustrated, hungry, angry, useless, hopeless. Pickin wey say him mama no go sleep, that pickin will know no sleep.
My people are about to metamorphosis from becoming a victim to becoming The Fear.
If our yeye leaders no fear us, change no go come.
We are coming.

Go now register if your mumudondo at. http://ourmumudondo.org/

1 Like

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by Aufbauh(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
"Most of our yeye legislooters have demonstrated that they are a devilish cult group whose sole aim is to keep enriching themselves never minding if my people are jumping off the third mainland out of hopelessness and a stolen future. God no go punish una remain"- Charly Boy (2017)

Waiting for those jobless comedians the Sinators to invite Charly Boy..

3 Likes

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by eezeribe(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
This Charly man can really talk for Africa... Doesn't he know that action still speaks louder than words...

1 Like

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by hungryboy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
eezeribe:
This Charly man can really talk for Africa... Doesn't he know that action still speaks louder than words...
bros clear road make i pass abeg ,
Pesin were never carry placard before,

Dey talk about Charlyboy were don lead anti corruption protests countless times

2 Likes

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by Davash222(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
hungryboy:
bros clear road make i pass abeg ,
Pesin were never carry placard before,

Dey talk about Charlyboy were don lead anti corruption protests countless times
You even get time to reply that 'thing' up there.

1 Like

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by CriticMaestro: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
we all know this, but wen elektion komes we forget about everything and allow ourselves be brainwashed by looters, dividing us on ethnic and religious lines..lets be honest is there any politician in Nigeria that is a true believer? Imagine the past election were tinubu and co acted like the Lord of yoruba land and made the vote buhari, not that i hate the guy, but I am just saying we should be sensible enough and stop supporting ideas that wont benefit...imagine after all the brainwash all of them are enjoying and the masses that stood in line to vote are suffering
Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by FlyboyZee: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Charley Boy, abi na Charley Man sef I go call you. We are in April 2017, less than two years to the next election in 2019, the same people wey you dey call LEGISLOOTERS don help bring down the nomination forms for political position, so I believe say you go fit buy form to contest for Senate make you go correct the observations wey you make. Talk is cheap, I no blame you sha...

1 Like

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by EnkayDezign: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
eezeribe:

To be fair he comes out for protests. That's if he's not even organizing them himself. He ain't a pussy like tu-baba, he shows up!
Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by papparatzzi2013: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
I pity Charly Boy.

He will soon be summoned by Nigeria's ''House of Summons'', for daring to call the Almighty Lords of the people Legislooters.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by slimfit1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fela's death is the season why our our legislators are abusing democracy if he was alive they would have performed well.
Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by Jesusloveyou: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Is now you get sense.
I wil join you now for the protest.
Not like protesting against recession cause by the corruption of past leaders- both the executive,legislators and judiciary.
We wil all come out to protest against the rascality of those fools.

1 Like

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by ahamonyeka(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Area father I dey feel ya articles wey you dey write,I almost skip am but I say NO! I must read this ya article.

I hail you
Teeri ahoy for you.

1 Like

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by Blackfire(m): 3:20am On Apr 02, 2017
People are so poor in body and spirit that one bag of rice will see them campaigning and voting for the same legislooters in the next election.

You want to Bet?

1 Like

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2017
The entire political class are culprits and not just the legislators. Our problems linger because people take sides and contribute from a very narrow perspective. The partisan nature of Charlie boy will not let him critic the executive even when they are as much to blame as the legislators. Intellectual craziness is the tragedy of the elite in Nigeria. They have destroyed this country with their ever beautiful prose but narrow minded analysis of issues. People like Charlie Oputa will never accommodate any where in his narratives that negligence (deliberate decision not to act) on the part of the executive as one of the reasons for the herdsmen menace. This and several other issues are plaguing Nigeria to death and lets not pretend that the legislators are the only problems of Nigeria.
Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by policy12: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Wait as some ppu will still come and defend those in government.

Re: Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2017
We shouldn't make this the single story. This idea of demonizing the Legislators and leaving the Presidency is dangerous. The entire political class from the Presidency to the last man is incompetent.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Conditions Of The Road That Leds To Dekina LGA Headquarter / Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Jarawa And Rescue 1,623 Persons(pics) / Ex African Diaspora Slaves Have Done More In 300 Years Than Nigerians In 3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.