Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) (32757 Views)

Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration / Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by AlmajiriAboki: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
EmekaBlue:
stupiiiid
wailer Bura Ubanka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ceema1:
Nigeria sai buhari

long live Mr president

long live Nigeria

Haters/ipod are committing suicides as we speak.
Who care when Drugs traffickers,Kidnappers,Baby factories owners, commit suicide! Sai PMB har 2023

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Benevee:
This is why the north is not yet developed

Smh.

If it's in the south the police won't scare them with gun sounds, but will shot them rather. Biafra comes to mind. angry

They are Celebrating not Revolting - big difference!

Mr. developer; do not remind us how you guys go about developing other ppl's land with your bellies full of cocaine and returning from Asia in caskets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by Annie939(f): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Boko Haram
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by me69: 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
mackmanuel:
Abuja-Nasarawa road shut down as Northeners celebrates Buhari arrival

They keep chanting "sai baba" as vehicles and bikes Were stopped: causing holdup on the way.

Some were even pouring ladies on the bike pour-water , as they chant say baba

Police and soldiers couldn't even control them even when they scare them with Gun's Sound

Why do you say northerners are they not nigerians

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 1:20am On Mar 11, 2017
miraclea:
WHAT ARE THEY CELEBRATING
THE PRESIDENT WENT FOR CHECK UP
HE WAS NOT SICK
HE WAITED FOR RESULTS OF THE TEST
AND IS NOW BACK
DOES THAT CALL FOR CELEBRATION?
why not celebrating where some of your pastors including the pussy eater Johnson Suleiman declare Baba Buhari dead.......One of your pastors went ahead and say that if Buhari come back alive he's not longer a pastor, Sulaiman always come out with a prophesy from a pit of hell and forgot to forsee what lies ahead of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 1:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Annie939:
Boko Haram
karuwa banza

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 1:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Benevee:

Smh.

If it's in the south the police won't scare them with gun sounds, but will shot them rather. Biafra comes to mind. angry
is your state more developed than kano, kaduna , abuja ??
this pple prayed for his good health and safe return and God answered the prayers .. so why wont they celebrate his return ?? everybody is glad when his prayers are answered .... una be pure black sheeps for this una comment

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 1:39am On Mar 11, 2017
jmesk:
just tell me these people are sane. na wah ooo. so his policies dey favor them?
thats why una dey dumb for una region cos una wish say him die , ur comment is so full of shame... this pple prayed and fasted for his health irrespective of the policies cos he is human ... they must celebrate cos God answered the prayers... make dem even give una biafra make una carry una dumb heads go but biafra wont work cos una still no dey united ...so fix ur region dats all

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by Caseless: 2:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Benevee:

Smh.

"shoot"
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by jmesk(f): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2017
eflintsone:
thats why una dey dumb for una region cos una wish say him die , ur comment is so full of shame... this pple prayed and fasted for his health irrespective of the policies cos he is human ... they must celebrate cos God answered the prayers... make dem even give una biafra make una carry una dumb heads go but biafra wont work cos una still no dey united ...so fix ur region dats all
its not about Biafra or anything. You're the dumb fellow here. Same baba that said all government officials must not seek healthcare outside Nigeria, shuttles London and Germany for medicare and you are here fighting with me. Go and look and the Budget allocated to State house clinic and you will know why I am nt satisfied with their jiration and show of ignorance.
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Benevee:

Smh.

This is a different scenerio, In the South the IPOB are agitating causing problem and destroying properties..

In this case they are happy and jubilation for the arrival of the President..

Have you ever seen police shoot at anybody protesting in support of PEJ and all those looters?
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2017
Benevee:

Fulani herdsman detected grin

and you are Niger Delta militants and cultist from the South South/South East hahahha..

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2017
jieta:
If you are looking for example of a walking corpse. check the pic above me

Better and more fit than you 55yrs old dad..
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
AlmajiriAboki:
wailer Bura Ubanka
aboki
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by jieta: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

u mean ur dad
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by jieta: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

u mean ur dad
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
jieta:
u mean ur dad

LOL my dad is over 70 and he is as fit as a 50yrs old man, My dad still lift bag of cement to show how fit he is..

Oga if your dad misuse himself as a young man don't think every man will be like him..
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by disumusa: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
escapefromusa:

The south is developed and people like you live there. You just made two unrelated and uncorrelated sentences, both of which have no bearing on the topic.

What sort of schools do you have in the east ? I know you are an easterner. Please next time do not say "in the South", you sound like black American's you think they are African's , and when you ask them where there are from them reply ... am from Africa

Of course Kinta Kunte' grin
Igbos they hardly think nonsense tribe
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by Olu317(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
escapefromusa:

The south is developed and people like you live there. You just made two unrelated and uncorrelated sentences, both of which have no bearing on the topic.

What sort of schools do you have in the east ? I know you are an easterner. Please next time do not say "in the South", you sound like black American's you think they are African's , and when you ask them where there are from them reply ... am from Africa

Of course Kinta Kunte' grin

I LOVE THE KUNTA KUNTE PART BECAUSE THAT'S WHO THE BLACK AMERICANS ARE AND SOME PSEUDO DEVELOPERS OF EVERY PART OF LAGOS IN YORUBA LAND . I FIND IT DISHEARTENING SEEING SOME OF THESE INDIGENOUS AMERICANS KEEP CLAIMING AFRICAN DESCENTS YET NONE OF THEM HAVE DIM IT FIT TO INVEST IN AFRICA COUNTRIES EXCEPT AFRICANS AS CLASSIFIED AS MODERN EMIGRANTS. HOWEVER I GIVE IT TO YORUBA OF SLAVES ANCESTRY WHO STILL DIM FIT TO COME BACK TO PATRONISE WHILE VISITING YORUBA LAND DURING OSHUN OSHOGBO, OLOKUN FESTIVALS etc.
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
jmesk:
its not about Biafra or anything. You're the dumb fellow here. Same baba that said all government officials must not seek healthcare outside Nigeria, shuttles London and Germany for medicare and you are here fighting with me. Go and look and the Budget allocated to State house clinic and you will know why I am nt satisfied with their jiration and show of ignorance.
quote where he said such ,until then shut tha F**k up .... dumbs like u and shameless fellows
Re: Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Some people invested so much in spreading hate and believed the old man is the worst mistake Nigeria has ever made and they started believing everyone believed them until the old man came back,flat heads should just give up on this man there is nothing you can do already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London / Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.