Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? (1127 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by ebrochukwu(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
I honestly and 100 % believed buhari is alive even before his arrival today, I have logically thought about some conditions that made me assure myself he was alive, unlike some people who have refuse to use their sense and allowed it to be use by some selfish politician with their own personal agenda, my argument here is fayose had been shouting for buhari to call him to prove he his alive, all PDP have been screaming he should show to them he his alive, but how come none of them is reacting to the news and visual that he his back, or is it only apc members that's is watching TV now and seeing that buhari have arrive?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by madridguy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by GavelSlam: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
They are still working out strategies on what lies they can tell convincingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by ebrochukwu(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
I guess so, all cos wat they want to happen dnt happen

1 Like

Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by ebrochukwu(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Maybe o
GavelSlam:
They are still working out strategies on what lies they can tell convincingly.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by shukuokukobambi: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
I really would love to hear what that my brother and his side kick, Lere olayinka have to say about today's events cheesy
Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
that old thing is nearly to the grave undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by ebrochukwu(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
I had tought by now he shud av say something, or pdp or anti progress squad dnt hear the news that buhari is back?
shukuokukobambi:
I really would love to hear what that my brother and his side kick, Lere olayinka have to say about today's events cheesy
Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by kunlexy1759(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
God pass them.
Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by oluwadare26(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Rubbish!?? A president that can't die for his country, is that one a good president
Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by ebrochukwu(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol
oluwadare26:
Rubbish!?? A president that can't die for his country, is that one a good president
Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by Adminisher: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fayose is a mentally ill man. Ithe is only a country like Nigeria that such an empty guy is given so much publicity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by hysteriabox(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
The answer is simple....

SHAME SHAME SHAME

1 Like

Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by TimeManager(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sai baba, pepper dem, pepper dem ass grin grin grin grin
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by ebrochukwu(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
So sai baba don join pepper gang

1 Like

Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by ebrochukwu(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2017
Shame * 10
hysteriabox:
The answer is simple....

SHAME SHAME SHAME
Re: Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? by Larryfest(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Fayose is still sleeping that's why he hasn't reacted let him wake up now he will tell u all you guys saw yesterday wasn't baba but an impostor....... Just let him wake up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter & Her Husband Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary(pix / Governor Yari Of Zamfara Needs To Study The Quran More — Yakassai / Makarfi Urges Buhari To Hand Over To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.