Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (57214 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2017
muyoge:

"smacks of rudeness"
Thanks
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2017
benedictnsi:
Reasons or no reason.... You have been Disqualified...

2ndly

You are now a VERB (action word) example

Girl : you want to kemen me abi E no go work for you gringringrin
rara
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Bukybabe(f): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Kaymaxine:
Theres somfn i still dnt undastnd about pple@ times.
kemen was gropn(fingering) tboss(drunk tboss aged 33years).
According to the video clip;tboss sat up,raised ha cover-cloth to see what was happening,
satisfied and unbothered tboss turned to ha righthand side and slept back.
Kemen withdrew a lil, tinkn she wuld react negatively and wen she didnt,kemen now drew closer to ha and continued(unconcious consent)
Twas even biggie that reported kemen to tboss,she didnt even know wat hapnd to ha(can u imagine a grown lady so careless of ha environment and body,all in the name of alcohol?dats called irresponsibility of the highest order).
Am not justifyng wat kemen did,but i fink diers misplaced priority ere.
Any lady that gets tipsy and intoxicated to the extent that a finger(fat one lik kemens') enters ha private part should be stripped Unclad in public and FLOGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a disgrace to WOMANHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a disgrace to haslf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a disgrace to ha family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a disgrace to GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was because nothing happened...Kemen didn't finger her..neither was she drunk..its obvious biggy planned it all.Because kemen was getting out of hand for them..it was an opportunity they needed and till now biggy didn't play the video..tboss lied and biggy lied..
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by harmless(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Am completely dissapointed at kemen in this interview, i had thought he had a slight chance of being innocent. But from this interview, i am more convinced he commited an offence and he is attempting to escape through a tight hole.

Look at this, you were accused for indecently molesting a lady on live tv, you are being painted as a pervet and its viral and the first chance you get to defend yourself, what do you do.

1. You sit on the fence explaining that in perception you did it, but in reality you did not. Your arguement is not convincing and agressive.
2. You are negatively trending on social media because bbnaija accused of molesting a lady on live tv, you don't seem disturbed or upset, you are smiling sheepishly and not making categorical statements, but apolgising to nigerians for something you claimed you did not do.
3. Your first comment is to apologise to one of your accusers tboss for something you are trying to claim you did not do.

Kemen's carriage, persona and comments show guilt all over. If he was not guilty, this is what would happen in the interview

1. I want to categorically state that i did not molest anybody on live tv, the video is misleading and i stand here to challenge anybody who has evidence to the contrary. I am pained and upset about this issue, i have reputation at stake and i am completely outraged at this situation.

2. I demand that bbnaija should reevaluate there assesment an revert to me with a public apology. I only came to bbnaija because i have something good to offer...this is ridicoulous.... start to cry profiiously embarassed embarassed embarassed...God bear me withness i did not do it. Bb naija has a moral duty to vindictae me from this false accusation...tears.

ovokooo:
Why I Got Disqualified From Big Brother Naija - Kemen (video)

Kemen has come out to tell his own side to the story about what went down that led to his disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house after he was accused of molesting a fellow housemate sexually. Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLI37fzaoak

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/kemen-bbnaija-tells-side-story-video/

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by harmless(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Note that the interviewer had to even remind kemen of the gravity of the offence before he started attempting to defend himself. I believe he was to told to try and refute the claim since the viral video was not soo explicit.

harmless:
Am completely dissapointed at kemen in this interview, i had thought he had a slight chance of being innocent. But from this interview, i am more convinced he commited an offence and he is attempting to escape through a tight hole.

Look at this, you were accused for indecently molesting a lady on live tv, you are being painted as a pervet and its viral and the first chance you get to defend yourself, what do you do.

1. You sit on the fence explaining that in perception you did it, but in reality you did not. Your arguement is not convincing and agressive.
2. You are negatively trending on social media because bbnaija accused of molesting a lady on live tv, you don't seem disturbed or upset, you are smiling sheepishly and not making categorical statements, but apolgising to nigerians for something you claimed you did not do.
3. Your first comment is to apologise to one of your accusers tboss for something you are trying to claim you did not do.

Kemen's carriage, persona and comments show guilt all over. If he was not guilty, this is what would happen in the interview

1. I want to categorically state that i did not molest anybody on live tv, the video is misleading and i stand here to challenge anybody who has evidence to the contrary. I am pained and upset about this issue, i have reputation at stake and i am completely outraged at this situation.

2. I demand that bbnaija should reevaluate there assesment an revert to me with a public apology. I only came to bbnaija because i have something good to offer...this is ridicoulous.... start to cry profiiously embarassed embarassed embarassed...God bear me withness i did not do it. Bb naija has a moral duty to vindictae me from this false accusation...tears.

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oyind18:
And we no get light again. cry
cheesy cheesy wink wink Be like I beta pass you, I dey reason my mb ur own Na NEPA cases, very serious wink undecided
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
MOORCHMOORE:
cheesy cheesy wink wink Be like I beta pass you, I dey reason my mb ur own Na NEPA cases, very serious wink undecided
You no better pass me if na mb be your problemgrin gen dey but I hate noise
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 31, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / Lady Sneaks Food Into Cinema By Hiding Them In Her Bump (photos) / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.