Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,895 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (57383 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Beetwaise(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
spartan117:
A man has himself and himself only to blame 4 his fall and not any woman. however u can choose to just crash onto d floor like nebuchanizer undecided

So Nebuchadnezzar has turned to Nebuchanizer abi, no problem, soon you will change Abednego to "A bad nigga" or you may change Goliath to "Ngozika"
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by olaszydaruma(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Goldenheart:
undecided moslesta Jati Jati angry
RIP English grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Claessique1(f): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
When the bank manager was told to pay the jamb lesson tutors were busy asking me if Kim karashian was among the choir members who sang at deeper life champ ground at Lagos but instead she was among the Niger delta avengers that she was not in a hurry to follow chibok girls move to the front seat and allow Buhari's daughter not to pick her Law bar coat. Am not okay with the way tomatoes dropped that it heavily affected Dangote from making sure his Dollar transactions was depicted in Euros that Arsene Wenger was not among those who decided to sign C Ronaldo when he wanted to make a move to Aso rock and vote for APC members who were not paying attention when Patience Jonathan shouted their is God ooooo that made all ISIS members decides to take a selfie with Obama who wasn't ready to see that Donald Trump even voted for Hilary Clinton who was not running against in at the Peoples Democratic Party.

What is this one saying?
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Mrseeko(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
I really feel bad for him seriously, we all are human beings... We all make mistakes so don't judge him because of his actions.
Maybe if you were the one, your reaction would have been worst.. #peace
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Temmytea70(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
harriet412:
Just look at the way she's sitting .

Big lip guy tho'.

His selling point
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by ignatiuschinedu(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yu shld hv ben slapped for nt controlling Yu urge in d hause.moral lesson to all d guys here.

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Temmytea70(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
VickyRotex:
Chelsea for Life! KTBFFH! kiss kiss

KTBFFH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Brunel(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Brother, can you please direct me where such inspiration came from? Seriously shocked grin cheesy

Ronaldinnioh:
When the bank manager was told to pay the jamb lesson tutors were busy asking me if Kim karashian was among the choir members who sang at deeper life champ ground at Lagos but instead she was among the Niger delta avengers that she was not in a hurry to follow chibok girls move to the front seat and allow Buhari's daughter not to pick her Law bar coat. Am not okay with the way tomatoes dropped that it heavily affected Dangote from making sure his Dollar transactions was depicted in Euros that Arsene Wenger was not among those who decided to sign C Ronaldo when he wanted to make a move to Aso rock and vote for APC members who were not paying attention when Patience Jonathan shouted their is God ooooo that made all ISIS members decides to take a selfie with Obama who wasn't ready to see that Donald Trump even voted for Hilary Clinton who was not running against in at the Peoples Democratic Party.
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by spartan117(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Beetwaise:

So Nebuchadnezzar has turned to Nebuchanizer abi, no problem, soon you will change Abednego to "A bad nigga" or you may change Goliath to "Ngozika"
grin d name 2 long abeg I no fit crown d spelling
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by tifany89(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Lmao u don crase o
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by happyheart(f): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:
That woman interviewing, she no get class . See how she sit down like she Dey discuss with her gateman wey she want interview for job.
Very unprofessional. She is not even dressed the part and her interview skill is zero.
But she is fast making a name for herself sha . from tiwa to Tonto to kemen...

2 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
The interviewer thoo, That moment you decided to choose Linda Ikeji has your best friend....you won't knw how to seat right or seat on you own anymore. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Tidamsel: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:
That woman interviewing, she no get class . See how she sit down like she Dey discuss with her gateman wey she want interview for job.
Lol
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by vislabraye(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

I guess you're using figure of expression to make a statement. It would have been cool if you used punctuation mark and a paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
There's always a three side to a story; "Kemen" side, "Tboss" and the Truth which is ''Your perception"...
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by callydon(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by jbaby265(f): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ewww that guy sucks.. He makes useless sound when talking maybe because of his big lips tho..

Jeez.. I can't even look at him while he is talking..
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by CzarChris(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
1st of all I don't watch that show, the concept is just stvpid.
I don't support sexually harassment of any form, but what BBN did to this guy is terrible. Truth be told that video did not give a clear perception of what happened that night and big brother didn't even give this dude a chance to explain/defend himself.
I searched the net and found a video of Richard fingering Ofunneka in BBA, Ofunneka was evicted that week and Richard went ahead to win that year's Big Brother Africa it's on YouTube(Google Richard and Ofunneka fingergate)
I feel sorry for this guy because his career is completely finished.
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by OYIBN: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shameless guy. Boring interview.
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by opex247(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
ovokooo:
Why I Got Disqualified From Big Brother Naija - Kemen (video)

Kemen has come out to tell his own side to the story about what went down that led to his disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house after he was accused of molesting a fellow housemate sexually. Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLI37fzaoak

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/kemen-bbnaija-tells-side-story-video/

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by opex247(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nigerians with their crucifying, the story sounds more like is true but you should how to be yourself, no matter what.
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by pweshboi(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by pweshboi(m): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Babe... Abeg nah God I take beg you... No take oshogbo weed again. *in falz voice* IDO BA LE NI MO WA A ( I dey prostrate)

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2017
delishpot:
BISIXCLUSIVE:
The interviewer thoo, That moment you decided to choose Linda Ikeji has your best friend....you won't knw how to seat right or seat on you own anymore. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Same thing she did while interviewing Tiwa. Very Unprofessional thing, she'll be asking questions in a non-chalant way as if dem force her come. She even carried throw pillow while interviewing Tiwa. Haven't seen Tonto's interview though but i'm guessin she was off in that one too
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Nasty pervert.
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Caseless: 2:03am On Mar 11, 2017
delishpot:
election Don finish na
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by pimper24: 2:30am On Mar 11, 2017
She's so unprofessional, spent so much time batting around the Bush. She made the whole thing uninteresting. As for Kemen, good damage control bro. That was smart in a way cos if TBoss is not protected in his statements, she would help destroy his career the more when she's out. Mind you, the media and all sort of interest groups would want to hear her own side of the story. A lot depends on her in this damage control so idolising her the way Kemen did is strategic.
Amusaopeyemi:

Same thing she did while interviewing Tiwa. Very Unprofessional thing, she'll be asking questions in a non-chalant way as if dem force her come. She even carried throw pillow while interviewing Tiwa. Haven't seen Tonto's interview though but i'm guessin she was off in that one too

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by pimper24: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2017
The interviewer is so unprofessional, spent so much time beating around the Bush. She made the whole thing uninteresting. As for Kemen, good damage control bro. That was smart in a way cos if TBoss is not protected in his statements, she would help destroy his career the more when she's out. Mind you, the media and all sort of interest groups would want to hear her own side of the story. A lot depends on her in this damage control so idolising her the way Kemen did is strategic
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

I thought i was the oly one that noticed. She thinks she's in her sitting room. She also smirks of rudeness.

"smacks of rudeness"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Season 7 "Level UP" Meet The Contestants (Photos) / Lady Sneaks Food Into Cinema By Hiding Them In Her Bump (photos) / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.