Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? (2979 Views)

If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? / Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs / Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
sometimes a man who has a tremendous manhood, is embarrassed , for its sihlouette is formed on the trousers he wears.

usually it is an embarrassment than a pride. do you agree with me? gentelmen or ladies?

have you ever thought of a way to mitigate , to alleviate this embarrassment? or to lessen the chance of your husband's seducing other ladies unconciously?

i remember, one of my colleagues, he does have a very cocky cöck, saturating his whole crotch. what is worse, i can even tell his mushroom sihlouette from the stalk. every time when i approached him , in my mind's eyes, i could even inhale the pungent perfume from his secret part.
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by mazizitonene(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
real embarrassment bros...
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by naijaboiy: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
I don't have a problem with that. My own problem is the difficulty in lying face down when that Oga is awake.

Very uncomfortable. cry
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
real embarrassment bros...

do you think it is an endemic phenomenon? african guys especially? so it is the primodial task for nigerian men to figure out some way to be more civilized
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
naijaboiy:
I don't have a problem with that. My own problem is the difficulty in lying face down when that Oga is awake.

Very uncomfortable. cry

i dont catch yo. do you mean you have a problem of impotence?
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

grin
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by naijaboiy: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

Pardon?

2 Likes

Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
so wetin make we carry ur yeye problem when u dream see do?
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by mazizitonene(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
naijaboiy:

Very uncomfortable. cry
lmao cheesy go dey use hand to try adjust am go side.....go come dey pain u ehn...go be like e wan break grin the experience ain't funny @all tho...
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
naijaboiy:

Very uncomfortable. cry
gringrin
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
lmao cheesy go dey use hand to try adjust am go side.....go come dey pain u ehn...go be like e wan break grin the experience ain't funny @all tho...
I dey tell you! grin

You jus gave it a perfect description.
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by mazizitonene(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you think it is an endemic phenomenon? african guys especially? so it is the primodial task for nigerian men to figure out some way to be more civilized
not sure about the former....but civilization's got nothing on da Nigg.a down there when he means biznes......i guess u just flow with nature in this case.....
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
CuteJude:
so wetin make we carry ur yeye problem when u dream see do?

when it is a serious and formal occasion, it is highly offensive and irksome to witness a man with a salient sihlouette in that part. do you think this kind of men are OK to be the guard of honor to welcome the british queen?
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:

it is big, and can not be adjusted away.

can it?
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
not sure about the former....but civilization's got nothing on da Nigg.a down there when he means biznes......i guess u just flow with nature in this case.....

i guess nigerian men are not recommended to wear west style trousers. it is flimsy and draughty.

men should wear tight boxer , to constrain their organs. and wear jeans outside.

but usually nigerian men wear loose underwear, and a cotton trousers outside, it is too peiis exposing
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by mazizitonene(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

it is big, and can not be adjusted away.

can it?
by adjust...We mean shifting em to the side, in its erect state.....that is...resting it on ur inner thighs so u could lie face down........cud be very very uncomfortable I tell ya......
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
by adjust...We mean shifting em to the side, in its erect state.....that is...resting it on ur inner thighs so u could lie face down........cud be very very uncomfortable I tell ya......

but my question is based on a flaccid organ. too big to be salient from outside, even though it is soft.

anyway, adjustment will lead things to be worse, if it has already been half bulging.

being calm and relaxed and doing nothing to it , is the only way to reduce a half bulging organ to be natural again in a short period of time.
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by mazizitonene(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

i guess nigerian men are not recommended to wear west style trousers. it is flimsy and draughty.

men should wear tight boxer , to constrain their organs. and wear jeans outside.

but usually nigerian men wear loose underwear, and a cotton trousers outside, it is too peiis exposing
tight boxers is an option most explore.....Some professions may not permit jeans...like while I was a student....In a medical related discipline....We were not allowed to wear jeans.....so u can imagine the rest.........and i didn't, still don't like tight boxers.....I feel dey don't let him breathe cheesy and could be uncomfortable too....
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
tight boxers is an option most explore.....Some professions may not permit jeans...like while I was a student....In a medical related discipline....We were not allowed to wear jeans.....so u can imagine the rest.........and i didn't, still don't like tight boxers.....I feel dey don't let him breathe cheesy and could be uncomfortable too....

do you have a bulging concern when its natural? if not, you dont need to pay too much attention to the costume
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by mazizitonene(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

but my question is based on a flaccid organ. too big to be salient from outside, even though it is soft.

anyway, adjustment will lead things to be worse, if it has already been half bulging.

being calm and relaxed and doing nothing to it , is the only way to reduce a half bulging organ to be natural again in a short period of time.

was actually responding to the guys post above....maybe u should go thru it again....He was saying.....when it was in an erect state (oga is awake).....

We totally understand where you are coming from.....
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by mazizitonene(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you have a bulging concern when its natural? if not, you dont need to pay too much attention to the costume
obviously.....
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
was actually responding to the guys post above....maybe u should go thru it again....He was saying.....when it was in an erect state.....

We totally understand where you are coming from.....

where?
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
obviously.....

do you think it good to have a bulge?
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by mazizitonene(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you think it good to have a bulge?
obviously not.........well, depends on the occasion u know wink lolz
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
obviously not.........well, depends on the occasion u know wink lolz

have you attracted any more than normal attention for that bulge at times? from the ladies or girls
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by mazizitonene(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

have you attracted any more than normal attention for that bulge at times? from the ladies or girls
inevitably yes....Some tell u directly (a very few made up of friends, colleagues)..Some get lost staring...While the rest.....behave like......

Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
inevitably yes....Some tell u directly (a very few made up of friends, colleagues)..Some get lost staring...While the rest.....behave like......

i can not believe it, unless you paste the photo of your own bugle part on here.
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by Safiaa(f): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
All these pretenders will claim what they're not. smiley
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Safiaa:
All these pretenders will claim what they're not. smiley

but you could hardly deny that, he could possibly have a a bulge .
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
naijaboiy:

Pardon?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by mazizitonene(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

i can not believe it, unless you paste the photo of your own bugle part on here.
lol....believe it or not Bro...doesn't change the fact.........I have no use to lie....
Re: How To Do Without The Penïs Silhouette? by whywhyogun: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol....believe it or not Bro...doesn't change the fact.........I have no use to lie....

but some lady above says you are a pretender

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! / I Want To Marry From Nairaland. / 10 secrets every guy should know about women before it is too late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.