Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) (47998 Views)

God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering / Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Car Somersaults In Obadare, Lagos, Pregnant Woman Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
princeonx:
Look at the fool taking picture instead of helping

...and he doesn't look young enough to be that stupid. He should be flogged angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
See that one with phone. Smh.
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
sad shocked God is God,miracle happen always
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by janefarms2015: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
jloga:
God have mercy

GOG transports, whats d problem? Few days ago, ur luxury bus enter river, just yesterday I saw another luxury bus purportedly belongs to u got burnt alon benin ore expressway, innocent passangers demand explanations and corrections
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Verami(f): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Instead of helping victims out people are there snapping just for gossips.
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Ikechukwu11(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
I thanks to Almighty God
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
sojiboy:
This is the first time I will be seeing GiG bus in an accident. But then this isn't fatal. Thanks to God cos God is good, all the time
Lolzzz..
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Itoro350(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thank God no life was lost
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by watered(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Someone arrived the country today abi? Dollar gained over the Naira today too, Shiite member fainted today... Who is thinking what others are thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why some people dey bash the guy wey dey snap na? No be the snap the OP do before we see am here so?

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by flyover30(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
see dat one with China fone dey video
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by joey150(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
If you thank God when know life was lost do you curse him when the opposite happens..

I think the transport company should demand a report from the driver as to what transpired
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Dhaffs(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
I tink say na only peace grin
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

...and he doesn't look young enough to be that stupid. He should be flogged angry angry angry

someone else also took his pix. That's why we can see him here. That's how low we have become. We prefer to snap pix instead of helping in times like this..
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by DrSleekQas(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
truly God is good
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by musa7m(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Alvino1:
Hope no live was lost?!...
bro can't you read?

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buharimustgo:
FRSC should implement speed limits and also check commercial drivers properly,instead of wasting time checking for papers

Buhari is back oo embarassed tongue tongue
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by geewean(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
God is good remains my best transport company.they are humans there is bound to be mistakes which happens every where.what makes it acceptable is its minimal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by defemidefemi(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
sleeknick:
How many times did it somersault? angry

Just 3 bro, from a reliable source i.e The driver. THANKS FOR ASKING

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hapi 2 learnt no life was lost....
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by princefaculty(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thank God no life was lost, I'm sure that's because they don't over speed. If it were to be Peace Mass Transit in their usual everyday auto crash? Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
All glory, honour and adoration be unto his name for sparing the lives of the passengers. God is Good transport is one of the best transport company in niija if not the best. The drivers are cautious, careful and calculative. Their service alone is somtin to reckon with.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by mmsen: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Does that mean that god is not good?
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
I hope d driver won't be sacked
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Iheazy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
God is good all the time..
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by IPOB123london: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buharimustgo: 10:12pm
FRSC should implement speed limits and also check commercial drivers properly,instead of wasting time checking for papers
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 1 Share (Share)

common happen in the zoo?
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by olisafincy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Accident can occur anytime it's not about the transport company you use or the one you didn't use. Anybody can die any second.
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by MartinsIfeco1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by guychidile: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
may your name be glorified Lord God for the safety of the passengers.
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by coputa(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
sojiboy:
This is the first time I will be seeing GiG bus in an accident. But then this isn't fatal. Thanks to God cos God is good, all the time
God is good drivers drive recklessly,check them out on Lagos road.

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by emi14: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
No life was lost because "God is Good" my first time hearing fabig
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by nairascores: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
In deed God is good. Look at that one taking pictures with his Nokia 3310 instead of helping to pull people out or just assist any how.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights / Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself / Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.