Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (51550 Views)

Karen Igho Shines In New Photos / Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Collins4u1(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2017
And i love your colour tooo. Beautiful black
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Pinuc: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Karen is one in a million, how many celeb will admit they were using cream, but she did, you remember it was her level of sincerity that won her the big brother Africa. Well I think she still looks beautiful.
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by metallisc(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Quintessential1(f): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You forgot to add the worse...skin cancer undecided
BTW the idiotic mod who banned me I have one word for you!

Exactly. That's the crux of it all. Broke girls be bleaching, when cancer hits them, they just was tree away!

Abeg go and die!! tongue
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Quintessential1(f): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You forgot to add the worse...skin cancer undecided
BTW the idiotic mod who banned me I have one word for you!

Exactly. That's the crux of it all. Broke girls be bleaching, when cancer hits them, they just waste away!

Abeg go and die!! tongue
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Bashnigga(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2017
Why did she end all her statements with lol undecided undecided
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by faith551(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2017
goldbim:
grin it's not identity theft jor..its her skin and she's free to use it the way she likes..nevertheless,its cool she admitted her flaws though she owes no one an explanation...all is well,sir

If that's exactly wah u think, then u shudn't have gone all out on the person asking her why she's no longer white
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by TundeHashim(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Black/Dark is beautiful always on a woman. So,all this while I had been thinking this lady was a light skin lady,she just admitted she was creaming up?no wonder I did not recognize her at first.

I am honestly happy for your husband,who does not not mind being married to a Chameleon that changes colours every time.
Baba u get bad mouth fa! See how u teh finish the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by toprealman: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Awww she now looks ugly.
She is happily married with a son. I think she is in a better place than many little FB, IG and twitter addicted girls.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by dsocioemmy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
She be like person wey rub engine oil
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by piagetskinner(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
lordsharks:
She's so lucky to have survived cancer

funny enough nobody saw that...nobody is talking about that...Nigerian youths have a long way to go...all the know is to make jest on social media
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by highscript(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Awww she now looks ugly.
is it because you are now beautiful ?? can you date me just for a day pls,i want to break record .we dont really have to meet.
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
highscript:
is it because you are now beautiful ?? can you date me just for a day pls,i want to break record .we dont really have to meet.

Lolz are you serious??
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by highscript(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sugarhugs:

Lolz are you serious??
i swear to GOD .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Silky White Bra In New Sexy Pictures / Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) / Lupita Nyong’o Eats Ants With Relish (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.