Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. (17214 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2017
This thread is for the busy 9 to 5 kinda guys who work and live in Lagos.
I will be taking you on a tour guide of 15 places where you can meet absolutely dateable ladies on a weekend in Lagos.

And if you don't reside in Lagos or you have never been to Lagos, this thread will give you a perfect description of these locations so make sure you follow and take note.
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by HungerBAD: 6:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Just observing.

It's not as if I am interested. OYA drop the list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Cutehector(m): 6:38am On Mar 11, 2017
cool
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2017
First on my list is House on the rock church in Lekki.

If you have never worshiped int his church, i want to tell you right now that this is the best place to meet absolutely hot chicks within the Lagos metropolis.
Be it Lekki, Victoria Island and Ikoyi, this church has got you covered with the classiest and best looking chicks in town.

So don't forget to make it a date on Sunday if you don't have any plans yet.
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by HungerBAD: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2017
Erotica:

If you have never worshiped int his church, i want to tell you right now that this is the best place to meet absolutely hot chicks within the Lagos metropolis.
Be it Lekki, Victoria Island and Ikoyi, this church has got you covered with the classiest and best looking chicks in town.

Church?I dey fear GOD ohh.

Just continue.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 6:42am On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

Church?I dey fear GOD ohh.

Bro, there's nothing to fear. It's part of God's plan for us to meet and multiply. grin

3 Likes

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Kondomatic(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Just observing.

It's not as if I am interested. OYA drop the list.
No be person wey chop beleful dey find woman?
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by REIIGN(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Erotica:

Bro, there's nothing to fear. It's part of God's plan for us to meet and multiply. grin

God bless you, bruh. cool

1 Like

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by HungerBAD: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Erotica:

Two things I don't mess with in my real life.

(1)God/God's name.

(2)Churches or any place of Worship.

Anyway continue.

Ishilove If you are reading this. Just know I am compiling the names of where to meet women for some empirical thesis.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Second on my list is Genesis Deluxe Cinema also in Lekki.

If you aren't conversant with the Lekki axis, then Le Palms Mall shouldn't be so difficult to get to because it's just by the side of the highway along Admiralty road. Right beside it is the cinema and Get Arena.
Whenever you are going, just make sure you are prepared with enough for movie tickets for 2 people or more. I'm sure you will find a hot chick who wouldn't mind a free movie ticket for your company. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Drinokrane: 6:47am On Mar 11, 2017
We dy hear no 3?
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2017
REIIGN:

An d you too. cheesy
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2017
The third on my list is Quilox

If you have a lot of cash to spend on Champagne like pretty Mike and you don't mind having a couple of bottle of Ciroc or Ace and spades then Club Quilox is your best bet. You are damn sure to find a free girl to go home with you after sipping a couple of glasses.
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Fourth on the List is 1004 Estate in Victoria Island.

Moving forward and out of the Lekki axis, our next point of call is 1004 estate. There you have various locations both within and outside the estate environs where you can easily spot and meet up with absolutely hot and dateable girl. Just make sure you come correct and you will be getting digits for sure.
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by REIIGN(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Erotica:

An d you too. cheesy

Fire down! cool
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by HungerBAD: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Erotica:
The third on my list is Quilox

If you have a lot of cash to spend on Champagne like pretty Mike and you don't mind having a couple of bottle of Ciroc or Ace and spades then Club Quilox is your best bet. You are damn sure to find a free girl to go home with you after sipping a couple of glasses.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Fifth on my list is Shoprite in Ikeja.

This place is usually crowded on holidays but regular weekends seems to be perfect to find hot chicks who came to hang out or just for window shopping. There's a Silverbird Cinema at the top and also Apple, LG and Samsung electronic shops just in case your future girlfriend is a gadget freak.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2017
15 places to meet high class "Oloshos" on a weekend in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 7:01am On Mar 11, 2017
Murtala Mohamed International Airport in Ikeja.

If you want to go international, another place you should be looking at is the International wing of Murtala Mohamed. There you'll find all types of Dubai bound girls , those heading to Heathrow or JFK. I'm talking about fresh girls going out of the country for shopping so before you head that direction, you have to come correct grin. If not, perhaps you should just make do with the local wing where you will find PH and Abuja chicks coming in and out of Lagos for the weekend.
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2017
Number 6 on my list if Four Points by Sheraton.
Now we're heading back to the Island and this place is a very accessible location. With your car parked outside, you can easily walk in and take a space at the lobby of the hotel. There you will find super hot chicks who are lodged in or just coming in for a business meeting. If you've got your game tight, you can score a digit or two with your confidence and without breaking the bank.
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Other places you can visit are

Hardrock Cafe

Daystar Church Ikeja.

e-Center Yaba

Elegushi beach

Winners Chapel

Sailors Bar Lekki

Eko Hotel Poolside

Kindly mention other places you feel should be on the list. smiley

cc Lalasticlala

Source: http://easypickupguide.com/2017/03/placestomeethotchicks/

4 Likes

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by tbliss22(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2017
@erotica.... U are so on point... Feeling u like kilode
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Erotica(f): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2017
tbliss22:
@erotica.... U are so on point... Feeling u like kilode

Thanks and welcome.
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by vivypretty(f): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2017
just here to read comments from them guyz
but you can meet a girl anywhere, any time
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Michellla(f): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Club 57

Caliente.

1 Like

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by agohmamuda(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Op where can i find you?? i need u. grin
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Justeenaleo(f): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2017
How about fresh sons of Adam ? op do another thread biko

1 Like

Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Ishilove: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

(1)God/God's name.

Anyway continue.

Ishilove If you are reading this. Just know I am compiling the names of where to meet women for some empirical thesis.
So that's how it is going to be fa? angry
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Hier(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Erotica:

which God are you referring to
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Hier(m): 12:46am On Aug 22, 2017
HungerBAD:

(1)God/God's name.

Anyway continue.

continue what
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by Hier(m): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2017
REIIGN:

which God
Re: 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. by heartbraker(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Erotica:

confirm!! even as an atheist I seldomly go to DAT place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO) / How 2 Make A Man Love You More / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.