Stats: 3,160,372 members, 7,843,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Need a Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need a Lover (3661 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Advantages Of Not Having A Lover (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Need a Lover by babycute(f): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2005
See the height of desperation. Na wa o.
Re: I Need a Lover by sweetme(f): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2005
@skon.... why have u decided to use nairaland to get back at someone...anyway goodluck in your search for a LOVER....
Re: I Need a Lover by Seun(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2005
layi:
Viable u say? Will people no longer walk on the streets? What about the girls in his class?

He might not like any of his classmates.

What about people like me who spend 80% of their time on the Internet, don't go to church to seek babes, and don't visit bars or other social events? Why can't such people use what they know (the Internet) to get what they want?

Dating is like fishing; you spread your net wide to catch the perfect fish. The more the fish you get to sample, the greater the probability that you will find the right fish. What the Internet does is that it connects people. There is no reason why such connections can't be romantic in nature.

So please let's learn to have open minds. Just because something doesn't suit you doesn't mean that it's wrong for others to do it! Yes, this may not be the best approach, but it has worked all over the world. Someone who is so busy might not have time to socialize, and so might feel the need to use the Internet.
Re: I Need a Lover by lekan2311(m): 2:15am On Dec 11, 2005
[color=#006600][/color] My Ppl. Make we ask before we go enter this Guy ooo.
I know Its never a Gud idea 4 the Young man to place an Ad for Luver' but Yet He has his opinion.
Might be too Shy to walk to a gurl. Its still D same to get ur Luv anywhere U Can. The best of all is 2 get 1 cos. Lyf ain't Gud for Guyz with no babes.
My Ppl. say BODY NO BE FIRE-WOOD.
My Guy do it anyway U can....
Best Of Luck...[size=8pt][/size][i][/i]
Re: I Need a Lover by Bishop4u(m): 1:58am On Dec 12, 2005
shocked shocked shocked Oboi your parents know say u dey for nairaland?
Re: I Need a Lover by icingbaby(f): 2:09am On Dec 12, 2005
funny cheesy cheesy cheesy no is parents doesn't. his 18 he can do any thing he want, he want a lover so let him find her smiley. go ahead boy and find your lady. cheesy
Re: I Need a Lover by Oracle(m): 4:50am On Dec 12, 2005
I dont like this i really dont
yes NL is not a dating site
but is that we should mock the guy and make him feel stupid for simply expressing himself
he needs a lover and he must be shy to say it somwhere or tell someone so he brought it to NL and all we do is make the poor fellow feel stupid 4 tellin the truth
seun uv really gotta do somthing bout this theguy even put up his pic he must have really confided in us
Re: I Need a Lover by snazzydawn(f): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2005
Ok,I think I know where you can get a lover.It works like magic,its www.date.com,its a nigerian dating site where you will meet and date singles from your area and beyond.Try it.Luck. wink
Re: I Need a Lover by vinna(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2005
Yes, but he would only be able to get used women if he decides to wait until he has achieved something.  Young women are even less patient than men; the world as they see it revolves around their sexuality, and they are ready to give you their 'goodies' as long as you are willing to worship them ...

Seun lets be real here.If Samuel starts having lovers at this age, by the time he is 30 won't he have become a "used man"? or is it only babes that end up as "used"? What about the babes he has been with?

My simple advice (which i give whenever i have an opportunity to) is this, don't go into any heavy stuff unless you are ready for the responsibility that comes along with it.

You can have relationships without SEX if you are determined to, it is more fun with peace of mind.  And who says you need to have a sex partner to enjoy life?
Re: I Need a Lover by yemstrad(f): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2005
vinna:

Seun lets be real here.If Samuel starts having lovers at this age, by the time he is 30 won't he have become a "used man"? or is it only babes that end up as "used"? What about the babes he has been with?

My simple advice (which i give whenever i have an opportunity to) is this, don't go into any heavy stuff unless you are ready for the responsibility that comes along with it.

You can have relationships without SEX if you are determined to, it is more fun with peace of mind. And who says you need to have a sex partner to enjoy life?

He has not told us that he want a lover for SEX. His baby face apart, how u sure of his actual age? U see, life goes beyond these factors we consider at times.

A non superficial look at this issue will reveal more facts. What if this guy is an orphan who needs love constantly and is presently not getting it. Such person gets extremely agitated when deserted by a close confidant, hence the obscure need for this advert in the first place.

I'm of the opinion, we should ask him why he will want to get back at an ex-lover. Then we'll see if we can reconcile them and bring joy back into his life.

NOTE: when a priced (one you realy love) woman walked out of ur life, believe me; u can do anything. Even, if u're a Golliath?Solomon in the bible, u'll not be the same. i'm not talking of suya love here.
Re: I Need a Lover by vinna(f): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2005
He has not told us that he want a lover for SEX.

If we are actually speaking English on this forum, then can someone pls tell me the meaning of the word "LOVER" ?
Re: I Need a Lover by ProfBills(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2005
Maybe he wants to be a bit natural, and nhimself. But I must confess the pic he has placed on the advert, has nothing to write home about. If a girl should date who she has not seen eye 2 eye, is pic should be an outstanding one, good enough to win her attraction. Away from that, he is just too young to start feeling frustrated about love, to the extent of placing an advert in a site. I really wonder how his parents will feel if they saw this! If the parents will not do anything, even if they saw it, then i think any girl going into such family should be careful to the extremes. Todays girls as i have come to knowing, Love responsible guys for a responsible life to make responsible families
Prof.Bills
Re: I Need a Lover by prettyH(f): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2005
OMG, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DI've been LMAO..using the words of some NL users.What is NL turning into? There is nothing i haven't read on this site. How can someone be looking for a lover on the internet. Is he for real? He even went as far as putting a pic.

Gosh boi u must be desperate
Re: I Need a Lover by mamba(m): 1:14am On Dec 13, 2005
prettyH:

How can someone be looking for a lover on the internet. Is he for real? He even went as far as putting a pic.

Gosh boi u must be desperate
What's wrong with that? I know some girls on here might have even sent him PM with their pic to show interest...

FYI, my close friend has slept with numerous chicks he met here in Nigeria via Internet, so what's the issue?
Re: I Need a Lover by Scorpio(f): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2005
chai, na wa for love sha
Re: I Need a Lover by IAH(f): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2005
mamba:

FYI, my close friend has slept with numerous chicks he met here in Nigeria via Internet, so what's the issue?

When I read this part, I was like " Ha! E gba mi!!"
Re: I Need a Lover by prettyH(f): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2005
mamba:

What's wrong with that? I know some girls on here might have even sent him PM with their pic to show interest...

Abeg let us hear. Don't u know the difference between this chaps need and that of ur friend

The boi had better go and read his books.
Re: I Need a Lover by conscience(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2005
Ride on Sammy boy.
Dont mind all those folks making noise about your age and payment of bills and so forth.
Ask them when they started and you will be suprised to know that
some of them started at 12 years or even below that age.
Every one needs love and the holy book says Love is the greatest of all things.
I bet someone will privately reach out to you my dear Samuel
I appreciate your guts.
May you find true love
For only in love can we live forever
. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Need a Lover by kenflavor(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2005
WORD
Re: I Need a Lover by Banderas(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2005
Oh yess! I need a lover as well (any takers?)
Re: I Need a Lover by Z4M4eva(f): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need a Lover by vinna(f): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2005
prettyH:

The boi had better go and read his books.

I'm joining force with PrettyH to say "SAMUEL, face your studies and quit being desperate for a lover now!"

I tell you, when time reach the thing go tire u!
Re: I Need a Lover by yemstrad(f): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2005
vinna:

I'm joining force with PrettyH to say "SAMUEL, face your studies and quit being desperate for a lover now!"

I tell you, when time reach the thing go tire u!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! experience plenty for NairaLand. My sister, the thing dey tire person?
Re: I Need a Lover by vinna(f): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2005
yemstrad:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! experience plenty for NairaLand. My sister, the thing dey tire person?

Go ask a 70 year old that grin
Re: I Need a Lover by Greatpeter(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2005
Looking for a lover? Check hi5 and register there. tongue
Re: I Need a Lover by DASKACE(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2005
Greatpeter:

Looking for a lover? Check hi5 and register there. tongue

What's d point going to hi5 when he might find what he's looking 4 in here.

U neva know broda.
Re: I Need a Lover by Greatpeter(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2005
Ok I've forgotten someone said he found his love in Nairaland.
sorry!
Re: I Need a Lover by Txlonghorn(m): 1:52am On Dec 16, 2005
Dude, with a pic like that I don't think you would have any luck with the opposite,some desperate old gay dude may want to hook up with you if you gay.LMAO
Re: I Need a Lover by mide2(f): 2:28am On Dec 16, 2005
I can see this forum is probably filled with older folks.so Sam; u'd better look else where before your big mummies and daddies and big sis and bros bury u alive.Cuz the tension your post has raised in the house is really serious. Check out Hi5 and stuffs like that. i'm sure it'll get u started.  smiley
Re: I Need a Lover by Txlonghorn(m): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2005
You cont'd have said it any bitter than that mide2.
Re: I Need a Lover by snazzydawn(f): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2005
quoted from txlonghorn...Dude, with a pic like that I don't think you would have any luck with the opposite,some desperate old gay dude may want to hook up with you if you gay.LMAO

true talk!!!
Re: I Need a Lover by Scorpio(f): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2005
Txlonghorn:

Dude, with a pic like that I don't think you would have any luck with the opposite,some desperate old gay dude may want to hook up with you if you gay.LMAO
lmao

Battle Of Gorgeous Men. / Chai...wetn Dis Guy Dey Look / Ladies Identify Urs Type, Guys Choose The Type U Want (pix)