Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Need a Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need a Lover (3656 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Advantages Of Not Having A Lover (2) (3) (4)

I Need a Lover by skonwea(m): 4:39am On Dec 09, 2005
hello am samuel frm africa nigeria,am a student in college studing bus.admin,.if you're intrested u can mail me .thanks.PLS (F)DONT BE ANGRY WTH ME OK .AM DOING THIS 2 MAKE SOMEONE SAD SO DONT BE ASH ON ME,BE COOL  ABOUT THIS
Re: I Need a Lover by snazzydawn(f): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy there are no enough empticons to express the way I am laughing here.So you mean you just came here to look for a lover?is nairaland a dating site?seun,do something ooo!!!why is it that the --------------guys are the ones posting for relationships here like dbanj,while the creamy ones don't?well,just my opinion ooo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy seriously,please someone refer him to a dating site.dem plenty!!!
Re: I Need a Lover by layi(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2005
Have u shown urself enough love?
Re: I Need a Lover by snazzydawn(f): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy :cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need a Lover by timmy(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2005

Re: I Need a Lover by da808cutie(f): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
na wa oh. wonders shall never end on nairaland. this has totally made my day, im gonna be laughing d whole day.
sha goodluck finding your lover. u never know she might actually read your msg.
Re: I Need a Lover by vinna(f): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2005
hello am samuel frm africa nigeria,am a student in college studing bus.admin,i need a luver who i will care  and she will care 4 me also.if you're intrested u can mail me .thanks.promiss 2 love u till death.i no u will read this its for you.shadi

Samuel I'm gonna talk to u like i would my younger ones (i'm sure u're a young guy). First wat do u need a 'luver' for? Is dat your priority rite now? Fine! when u get the 'luver' can u afford to pick up her bills? In the process of your 'luvering' if she gets pregnant can u fend for her and the child? (God bless you if it happens to be a set of twins!) Have u finished your studies? What are your goals and aspiration for the future?

Darlyn, coming from a big-sis i'll advice you to get a life first. Do something tangible with your life. Be someone to reckon with. After doin these, you won't need to place an ad for a lover, ladies will be fallin over themselves to get your attention. what you need now are friends, not any serious stuff.

A word they say is enuff for the wise.

Cheers!
Re: I Need a Lover by Z4M4eva(f): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2005
Oh boy, Oh boy!!!, You would get one soon, my love smiley wink
Re: I Need a Lover by enchantra(f): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2005
I admire your honestly dude! however, i think you should try looking for another approach. smiley
i hope you find what you are looking for.
Re: I Need a Lover by mamba(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2005
@snazz, why are u trying to expose the guys thread to ridicule? he needs a lover & it's only for interested people, i'm sure there are some girls on here that wont mind so take your fun elsewhere..
Re: I Need a Lover by Z4M4eva(f): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2005
Re: I Need a Lover by yemstrad(f): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2005
da808cutie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
na wa oh. wonders shall never end on nairaland. this has totally made my day, im going to be laughing d whole day.
sha goodluck finding your lover. u never know she might actually read your msg.

Don't let us be too sarcastic about this, Samuel may need our help afterall. I guess the last part of his msg speaks volume. He may already have one but trying to provoke opinions here.
Re: I Need a Lover by da808cutie(f): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2005
im not being overly sarcastic. yes he might need help. but placing an ad for a lover? surely thats not the way to go.making friends with people online(assuming thats where he wants to meet his "luver" from) is the first way to go. friendships have been known to lead to much more.
your point exactly, he may alreadyhave a lover but is here to provoke opinions, which is actually hilarious to me.
Re: I Need a Lover by yemstrad(f): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2005
Mr. Samuel the Mathematician here. Luv no be Operations Research where you believe some Variables can be removed while some some factors may be considered constants.

Optimization has no place in Luv rather Normalization as in Database Management is the key. Normalize the processes by starting from a Chart room, then progress.

After getting hooked, you can start to optimize.
Re: I Need a Lover by vinna(f): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2005
Both yemstrad and Dacutie are right about one thing, Samuel sure needs help.

What would make a young guy post an add searching a lover?

1. He may be a shy guy who can't walk up to a gal and start a conversation

2. His pals might also be making it all worse for him, by telling him tales of their escapades with girl (80% of which of course might not be true). I mean peer pressure to belong to the class of dudes who have babes.

3. He might also have a self-esteem problem (which most times stems from the way we are treated at home)and needs to be affirmed by the opposite sex.

e.t.c

Like Layi rightly asked, have u shown yourself love. Cos nobody will truly love you if you don't love yourself
Re: I Need a Lover by femmie(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2005
hey dude,
am gonna talk to you like a guy who understands the way u feel. though vinna gave you the best advice as a bro/sis might give his younger one. but hey, may b you are some dude ffrom a rich family. may b you can cater for the bills. well just may b. but all the same this approach is damn not good.whatever girl u get will takee you for granted as a gy not enouhg in this method she knows ur weak point and she will hit it real hard. hey bobo u b fine boy agirl i really know somewhere will b admiring u but u might not know this. but dude am talking out of xperience dnt get mi wrong it did not happen to mi but it a rare case u get someoen who will love u for who u are thru this means and u might just b lucky.......................
Re: I Need a Lover by wale4x35(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2005
Guys,
Please take it easy on this young lad. I am sure the story would be the opposite if he were a girl.

Regards,
Emmanuel.
Re: I Need a Lover by mamba(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2005
wale4x35:

Guys,
Please take it easy on this young lad. I am sure the story would be the opposite if he were a girl.
Thank you very much my brother..
Re: I Need a Lover by mckaycee(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2005
I don't know what *laughs*
abeg I wan sleep.
Re: I Need a Lover by Seun(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2005
The problem is that while serious minded men are busy killing themselves to have a good life and be able to provide for their families, girls are busy opening their legs and "having fun" with guys who have less to offer. Then when you finally arrive and you are throwing money about they migrate to your domicile and they want to marry you. angry

vinna:
Darlyn, coming from a big-sis i'll advice you to get a life first. Do something tangible with your life. Be someone to reckon with. After doin these, you won't need to place an ad for a lover, ladies will be fallin over themselves to get your attention. what you need now are friends, not any serious stuff.

Yes, but he would only be able to get used women if he decides to wait until he has achieved something. Young women are even less patient than men; the world as they see it revolves around their sexuality, and they are ready to give you their 'goodies' as long as you are willing to worship them ...
Re: I Need a Lover by timmy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2005
for a long while i actually agree with seun
Re: I Need a Lover by Scorpio(f): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2005
*dead*
Re: I Need a Lover by yemstrad(f): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2005
I agree with Seun. This is a problem in our society and it is always painful cos our ladies aren't patient at all. U end up with a spent woman if u decide to be Mr. somebody before u get to show interest.
Re: I Need a Lover by femmie(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2005
yeah , seun you the man. so, am sorry men though philosophically, vinna is right but logically seuns the man. Am just confused.
Re: I Need a Lover by gps1: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2005
Hell nooo cos!!! Wrong move. Thats surely the right way not to find love.
Now take this advice. It seems your message was dedicated to someone you care about. Call her or go see her and tell her how you feel. Women like men that exude confidence. If it fails well at least you know how she feels?? then go to a dating site and try ur luck. wink
Re: I Need a Lover by skonwea(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2005
nice opinionslipsrsealed.well i undersand u guys but there is something u guys refuse 2 ask/ some gave there words.well hav leant somethings frm u guys.actually i want 2 no wht the girls would say..
my guys am not dbanj, hav not told any girl the coco yet grin.
my ladies dont be ash on me oooooo. grin grin grin grin grin

luv u all
Re: I Need a Lover by nana(f): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2005
Brova Sam,U are welcome to the house.No kwams,keep on searching with the hope of finding one sooner than u expect.Much Love. grin cheesy
Re: I Need a Lover by icingbaby(f): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2005
don't worry you self, someday you will find your lover. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need a Lover by Swish(m): 2:13am On Dec 10, 2005
after put me bro on the grill till almost cooked, then you put him in water to cool...he posted a thread and y'all get some laughs first.... grin grin grin grin grin....oh boy! timmy that you gif image is what i need right now...
Re: I Need a Lover by sexydoll(f): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2005
Gosh..... is like you are searching for a lover on any website you can lay your hands on  grin well the only advice i have for you is don't be too desperate, take it slow  i wish you luck in your  search.
Re: I Need a Lover by Seun(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2005
What he has done by posting this thread is nothing bad. In the future, this will be one viable way of getting a partner.
Re: I Need a Lover by layi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2005
Viable u say?
Will people no longer walk on the streets? What about the girls in his class?

Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria / Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? / BREAKING NEWS; I Caught My Girlfriend Red-handed