Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (56945 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jabioro:
Hahaha..you're funny.. as it is from the beginning so shall it be forever.. the two popular religion have historically back it up.. Just do your best, remain in truthfulness and in obedience.You shall see the hand of God progressively.He lives not in deceit. These days it be well with you, all your endeavors shall encounter success, have success, taste success and be in victory..

"As it was in the beginning"?! Stealing, killing, lying, malice were all in the beginning. But I don't see people trying to sweep them under the rug. Stop justifying nonsense.

"The two popular religion backed them up"?
You mean christianity and islam support infidelity? Wooooow. Is it not better to be a moral atheist then that be a member of these 2 hypocritical religions.

I already taste success in my life. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
kingreign:

I cease to respond to your pained rants. You speak like one who has, is and would be an unrepentant serial cheat.

Well, what can I say. Women are naturally polygamous.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Jabioro: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

"As it was in the beginning"?! Stealing, killing, lying, malice were all in the beginning. But I don't see people trying to sweep them under the rug. Stop justifying nonsense.

"The two popular religion backed them up"?
You mean christianity and islam support infidelity? Wooooow. Is it not better to be a moral atheist then that be a member of these 2 hypocritical religions.

I already taste success in my life. Thank you.
Read those two popular books that serves guideline, you will found a lot..
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by AlphaT1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
NotOfThis:
They should go for counseling together and try to work on things before divorcing. The husband himself should apologize and try his best to change. If that doesn't work, then parting would be the best solution. I will never encourage a woman to stay with an unrepentant cheat.

My dear about 90% of men cheat, bt as long as they are not caught, they remain saints/innocent....na only who dem catch na him be cheat!
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jabioro:
Read those two popular books that serves guideline, you will found a lot..

So they endorse infidelity? Yes or No!
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Jabioro: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

So they endorse infidelity? Yes or No!
It just the grace of God, understanding, prayers, patient enduring and perseverance, along with strong love that survived marriages, Storm will surely come.. Hannah was second wife, he bore Samuel, Sarah second woman for her husband due to childless, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Married more than one woman. I can go on....
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jabioro:
It just the grace of God, understanding, prayers, patient enduring and perseverance, along with strong love that survived marriages, Storm will surely come.. Hannah was second wife, he bore Samuel, Sarah second woman for her husband due to childless, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Married more than one woman. I can go on....

These examples are not infidelity, they are actual marriages.

Does the bible and the AlQuran endorse infidelity?
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Jabioro: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

These examples are not infidelity, they are actual marriages.
Does the bible and the AlQuran endorse infidelity?
Non of the two books approved such
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jabioro:
Non of the two books approved such

Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Jabioro: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.
You welcome
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
AlphaT1:

My dear about 90% of men cheat, bt as long as they are not caught, they remain saints/innocent....na only who dem catch na him be cheat!

Yes, you have a point there.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by bukatyne(f): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
kingreign:

I cease to respond to your pained rants. You speak like one who has, is and would be an unrepentant serial cheat.

You are funny!

You are one of the avid supporters if men's inevitable cheating on this thread yet someone tells you same and you are foaming in the mouth?

I have only one prayer: let cheating husbands marry cheating wives. Spare the rest of the same populace pain from your adultery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by bukatyne(f): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
mylove4him:

My dear you are welcome. Always remember you are not alone. My pastors wife will say leave a man for God. He shouldn't determine your happiness. Get busy and also try to be financial independent. Look good for yourself. Have friends you share your burden with. It helps a lot. You will realised that what u hold like pain or hurt is irrelevant. Need someone to talk to. PM me.

What is the use of a husband?

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

Well, what can I say. Women are naturally polygamous.

Hahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by bukatyne(f): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
To think most of the posters who supported adultery from a husband claim to be Christians or Muslims and I am sure they do not support adultery.

Question for men are polygamous crew: who do you guys sleep with? Other men's eives/women /side chicks? Or are there women who belong to no man designated for casual sex with men?

I am not surprised; what do you expect when wives and mothers have been taking cheating from their husbands? Why won't the guys rant that a lady of today doesn't want to take the shit his mother took from his father? Because all these people cannot claim their mothers did not endure their fathers' constant disrespect.

A man says the OP's sister should divorce her husband and posters have the guts to claim he is a single woman/immature /unmarried /a home wrecker (this cracked me up)/ a non-Nigerian husband.... All because he doesn't support infidelity?

And these same posters will with straight face type that 'Western' culture is evil, Africans have good family culture etc?

'Nigerian' wives, sorry.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by mylove4him(f): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
bukatyne:

What is the use of a husband?
Some husbands are busy sex chatting n keeping female friends upandan. If someone doesn't want to talk or bond with you. Na force u wan force am.

Key is to love yourself first. No one was born with a husband n no one will die with one.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by bukatyne(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
mylove4him:

Some husbands are busy sex chatting n keeping female friends upandan. If someone doesn't want to talk or bond with you. Na force u wan force am.

Key is to love yourself first. No one was born with a husband n no one will die with one.

You have not answered me.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by mylove4him(f): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
bukatyne:

You have not answered me.
He is a financial husband
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Freewoman(f): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
DEGREE2466:

oh I truly wanted to waka pass with my trouble not until I saw the most flogged grammatical blunder "Am" in place of "I'm"

But then you are a "free" woman

I'm still on the "lol-ing" side oooo

Govt of Nigeria still looking for English teacher and you are here wasting precious time with FREE WOMAN, Pls let be after all BUHARI should be blamed
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Bayou4sure: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
U better proceed to the marriage... Another babe dey outside dey wait for ur exit... Biko marry ur husband..
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by bukatyne(f): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
mylove4him:

He is a financial husband

I see

So these husbands are only useful fonancially? What if the wife can take care of herself financially? What if the husband is not financially well off?

What happens?
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by mylove4him(f): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
bukatyne:

I see

So these husbands are only useful fonancially? What if the wife can take care of herself financially? What if the husband is not financially well off?

What happens?
A man that isnt financially stable no supposed to dey sex chat na. Your wife can't be taking care of u and u are misbehaving. Sha that is on a lighter side. Marriage is supposed to be based on mutual respect. But the men have turn themselves to demigod. A woman can't divorce over trivial issues as sex chatting or chatting n clearing. Just find a way as a woman to make yourself happy cos person no go fit come n go and kill herself on top of blokos. If u die na girlfriend go come cook for your burial.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Michellla(f): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tankotanko:
AND SO WHAT, Should the Heavens disappear because he might have cheated, don't get this at all.
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.