Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (57382 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pls dont discourage her if that's what she really wants, for the sake of her sanity. Its not everyone that can handle being cheated on.
It should also teach her stupid husband a lesson undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
It is still fixable
That just says 'Lady tie fix up in the sex department ' finish
Lol its like a warning sign ... some ladies do get complacent and forget they have to spice up their marriage too ..
or someone else would ..

If she has evidence of actual Action .. Then you know the rest grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by jessicahardman: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
What was her life like before marriage? If she was an olosho then karma is just visiting her life.

Let her enjoy it.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
They should go for counseling together and try to work on things before divorcing. The husband himself should apologize and try his best to change. If that doesn't work, then parting would be the best solution. I will never encourage a woman to stay with an unrepentant cheat.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by neocortex: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Do not try to manipulate the state of things, let events run their course.
Sometimes, bad things need to happen in order to awake a sense of
responsibility.
Your sister's marriage may not crash after all, she is still in a state of anger and grief,
it is what she decides after that matters.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by dhardline(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
From sexting on whatsapp to maybe doing it in real life. There are things I can't even take in a relationship let alone in marriage. Let her talk to him and find a solution if he's willing to change.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by deebrain(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
What is the sexual life of couple?
Cos for a man who is married to do sex chat means either....

The sexual spark of the woman is outdated.

or

The man is possessed.

And don't be deceived. Since the naughtiness of the man is still active, it's mostly the former.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by enzojaylini: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
With both parties not in talking term then elders of the family should be informed. it's hard if a man cheats on his wife and harder if a woman cheats on her husband but in reality no one is perfect. I think she should take time to heal and learn to forgive her man bcus of not only the baby but also for herself. He man has learnt his lesson and they should always communicate it more about intimacy.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by FILEBE(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
As tereble as this may sound, but the earlier ladies started accepting the fact that men generally speaking, are polygamous in nature, the better for their sanity.

If you eventually find a man who is faithful- there aren't much around nowadays- you'd consider your self lucky, but if you don't, you just try as much as possible to device a means of handling him

How did we get to this? should we just accept that men are polygamous and do nothing about it? We have been using this "men are polygamous " thing to have a reason to cheat. Seriously, even the women are taking it in. We shouldn't justify cheating with this at all. What has happened to self control? I swear, we all want to be rich, it is a prayer and a wish but not everybody will get it illegitimately. That means we still can control ourselves and our desires. I hope u get what i am saying ?

11 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
So he was sex chatting and she wants to lEave?

C'mom it's. Not a big deal. Maatured women know their hubby flirting does not change much
"Men will always be men"

If she leaves anoda woman will replace. Her and live goes on

Who will marry a married woman wit a child?
Bottom line: she should get over it already n make it work

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
It's your sister's decision to make. for most people, cheating is a deal breaker.

I still don't know what I will do if I find out my spouse is cheating. I hate divorce. that's why I'm just watching marriage from a distance.

but men, why must you cheat

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by uso84: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Strahovski1:
Tell her to proceed on the divorce. Infact, help her pay the bills of the law suit

Modified
----

To those saying it's not enough. I bet 80% of you are single and you have no idea indeed what contents are of marriage. Yes.

Marriage IS NOT a task! Neither is it some kind of Job or Project. It's not a do or die affair. It's a union where 2 happy people come together as 1. So your sister shouldn't be in such union as her happiness has been slain. Why live with a man knowing well, that he is sleeping with another woman? The thought of it alone can lead to depression. Let's be realistic.

Irrespective of how they sort it out and settle the dispute, the scar would always be there. When she see him making a call, she would be suspicious. If she see him greet a woman she would be suspicious. She would always have the thought that he is sleeping with other women though she may not express this. But she would never forget. And this is not good at all. So what is the point? Is it by force? Why live in depression especially when the woman he is chatting with looks better or sexier than she is.

So let her be.

P.s I'm a married man and yet, I don't encourage anyone to stay in a marriage where infidelity looms.
I can't believe this is coming from a man...ur wife is very blessed u know...God bless u n strengthen u to remain faithful

11 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by DeanOlamide(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
BoiledHead:
My sister is about to put an end to her marriage in a very dangerous way. What happened?

She caught her husband sex chatting on whatsapp. She didn't even catch him physically sexing but chatting and she wants to put an end. Their son would be celebrating his 5 years birthday soon and is this the gift they wish to give the young chap?

I have tried my best to talk to her but I have no idea on how to go about this afterall, I'm single. She was like "what do you know about marriage?". The husband on the other hand hasn't taken my calls and he angrily left the house since 3 days.

Big bros and sis In the house, what advice can I give to my sister?

If your sister wants a perfect man, tell her to visit heaven..... Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by banio: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
The husband left the house for three days. It means he is ready for divorce. Men go into marriage with the option of divorce. Women keep dia homes. If your sister wants her home, then she shud just ignore and show him love. If he has a good heart, he might realise his mistake. However she can opt for divorce, but immediately she divorces she will start bleeping another man. So maybe she is already bleeping out and wants a divorce so that the bleeping will be continuous. Good luck to her in whatever she decides

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by DeanOlamide(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Strahovski1:
Tell her to proceed on the divorce. Infact, help her pay the bills of the law suit

Modified
----

To those saying it's not enough. I bet 80% of you are single and you have no idea indeed what contents are of marriage. Yes.

Marriage IS NOT a task! Neither is it some kind of Job or Project. It's not a do or die affair. It's a union where 2 happy people come together as 1. So your sister shouldn't be in such union as her happiness has been slain. Why live with a man knowing well, that he is sleeping with another woman? The thought of it alone can lead to depression. Let's be realistic.

Irrespective of how they sort it out and settle the dispute, the scar would always be there. When she see him making a call, she would be suspicious. If she see him greet a woman she would be suspicious. She would always have the thought that he is sleeping with other women though she may not express this. But she would never forget. And this is not good at all. So what is the point? Is it by force? Why live in depression especially when the woman he is chatting with looks better or sexier than she is.

So let her be.

P.s I'm a married man and yet, I don't encourage anyone to stay in a marriage where infidelity looms.

That is so interesting........ Nothing to say to you and thank God you are married.....
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
deebrain:
What is the sexual life of couple?
Cos for a man who is married to do sex chat means either....

The sexual spark of the woman is outdated.

or

The man is possessed.

And don't be deceived. Since the naughtiness of the man is still active, it's mostly the former.

oh cut the crap.

If it was the woman caught chat-cheating you won't say that.

Besides if it's indeed true, then the blame still lies with the hubby.

marriage is about communication. If their sex life was zero and he wanted to spice things up, all he need do is talk to his wife and I'm sure she will make it work cos women are alot more committed to marriage.

7 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by tuscani: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Strahovski1:

Modified
----

So let her be.

Get well soon. And one more thing, stop lying, you are a female and single
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by AceRoyal: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bumbae1:
It is still fixable
That just says 'Lady tie fix up in the sex department ' finish
Lol its like a warning sign ... some ladies do get complacent and forget they have to spice up their marriage too ..
or someone else would ..

If she has evidence of actual Action .. Then you the rest grin
The only sensible female comment so far on this thread.
Many people commenting lack wisdom!tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by alizma: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Strahovski1:

Modified
----

So let her be.

being married doesn't mean you have d right answer to marriage problems. from the look of things, it is obvious the man is ashamed of his act. therefore, there is possibility for amendment if only the angry party(his sister) can be calmed down. have you tried to find out what makes the one time sweet love they had could no longer keep the husband to his wife, if their first son is 5, there is the possibility that the lady is between the age of 28-32, what is d assurance that staying single for the rest of her life will make her happier? even if she gets married to someone else, are 100% sure that the other man will be faithful all through?

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by warriking(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ur sister no well at all, if really she knows what marriage is all about then she won't be thinking of divorce at all. Things worst than this will still happen and If it does what will do? Kill him.
Tell her to use her head. Gbam!

She caught her husband sex chatting on whatsapp. She didn't even catch him physically sexing but chatting and she wants to put an end. Their son would be celebrating his 5 years birthday soon and is this the gift they wish to give the young chap?

I have tried my best to talk to her but I have no idea on how to go about this afterall, I'm single. She was like "what do you know about marriage?". The husband on the other hand hasn't taken my calls and he angrily left the house since 3 days.

Big bros and sis In the house, what advice can I give to my sister?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Strahovski1:

Modified
----

you're so right @ bolded.
trust issues destroys relationships and ofcourse marriages.

it also harbours feelings of resentment and bitterness.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by AceRoyal: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
banio:
The husband left the house for three days. It means he is ready for divorce. Men go into marriage with the option of divorce. Women keep dia homes. If your sister wants her home, then she shud just ignore and show him love. If he has a good heart, he might realise his mistake. However she can opt for divorce, but immediately she divorces she will start bleeping another man. So maybe she is already bleeping out and wants a divorce so that the bleeping will be continuous. Good luck to her in whatever she decides
You are also wise!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by diva90: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
If the husband was the one that caught ur sister, that marriage would have been over by now as well!

However, I would tell you to advice your sister to still have an open mind and leave room open for dialogue. Since this is supposedly the first time she is catching him, let her over look but if it becomes a common trend. Then by all means, she can find her way. Her happiness should be her priority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by eddyvilla: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
I am surprised at those that just want the marriage to end. Marriage is an institution where sometimes either the man or the woman can fail. But retaking the course is the best option. If you think successful marriage don't experience issues like this, then you are a fat liar. Love covers a multitude of sin, so a wife that cannot forgive her husband doesn't know how to keep her marriage.
If you think say the woman divorcing the man will make her happier, then you are devil sent.
If a woman discovers her man is cheating, kindly watch the movie 'war room', so that you can understand that keeping your home is best done with your kneels to God and not physical battle.
Most men that cheat still loves their wife, but a man gat to be a man sometimes especially with temptation lurking around.
I don talk my own.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by kingPhidel(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Another Tonto dike again?...
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by AceRoyal: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Joavid:

you're so right @ bolded. trust issues destroys relationships and ofcourse marriages.
it also harbours feelings of resentment and bitterness.
That's where maturity and good communication comes in. FYI the man is already very ready for divorce.She would only hasten it. The signs have been there but she failed to notice. "There are so many ways to kill a rat in a clay pot without breaking it"tongue

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Tomjazzy2: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
FILEBE:

How did we get to this? should we just accept that men are polygamous and do nothing about it? We have been using this "men are polygamous " thing to have a reason to cheat. Seriously, even the women are taking it in. We shouldn't justify cheating with this at all. What has happened to self control? I swear, we all want to be rich, it is a prayer and a wish but not everybody will get it illegitimately. That means we still can control ourselves and our desires. I hope u get what i am saying ?

My initial post was not a justification for infidelity. I just stated the obvious.

Do you know the ratio of faithful men to unfaithful ones?

I strongly believe that by first acknowledging that infidelity in our society is on the rise, we can then be better prepared to tackling it.

Personally, I won't be surprised if tomorrow my future wife cheats on me, no. Though I would be pained, but I would rather concetrate on doing everything that would avert such from happening.

Infidelity in marriages must be condemned by all with the strongest terms
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by ndusam17(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Strahovski1:

Modified
----

So let her be.

I am surprised to hear or know you are a man in the first place..... You just sounded like a village girl. #unbelievable#

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by AceRoyal: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
eddyvilla:
I am surprised at those that just want the marriage to end. Marriage is an institution where sometimes either the man or the woman can fail. But retaking the course is the best option. If you think successful marriage don't experience issues like this, then you are a fat liar. Love covers a multitude of sin, so a wife that cannot forgive her husband doesn't know how to keep her marriage.
If you think say the woman divorcing the man will make her happier, then you are devil sent.
If a woman discovers her man is cheating, kindly watch the movie 'war room', so that you can understand that keeping your home is best done with your kneels to God and not physical battle.
Most men that cheat still loves their wife, but a man gat to be a man sometimes especially with temptation lurking around.
I don talk my own.

You are indeed wise!

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
BoiledHead:

Guy ar u 4 real?

Just tell your sister this

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by okowande(f): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
BoiledHead:
My sister is about to put an end to her marriage in a very dangerous way. What happened?

Big bros and sis In the house, what advice can I give to my sister?
Tell her the side chick is eagerly waiting to the rescue. was his penis designed for only her ni?

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by AceRoyal: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
diva90:
If the husband was the one that caught ur sister, that marriage would have been over by now as well!

However, I would tell you to advice your sister to still have an open mind and leave room open for dialogue. Since this is supposedly the first time she is catching him, let her over look but if it becomes a common trend. Then by all means, she can find her way. Her happiness should be her priority.
Nice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.