Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,176 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (57377 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Zirah: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
I won't mention you again after this but know first that you're the bitter one. A happy person is a contented person. With all your ramblings on infidelity you're surely unhappy and disturbed.

kingreign:

You need not mention me. Bitter sore soul, I'd ignore you.
Say hi when you get to see the devil.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fabulocity:
Don't blame their sex life. The man is just a cheating, perverted, disrespectful, philandering neanderthal who lacks self control.
I didn't blame nothing. I was only suggesting

You must have degree in name calling lol

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by misteryman: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
THE LADY IN QUESTION IS NOT SERIOUS. JUST SEXCHAT AND YOU WANT TO BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE instead OF SETTLING THE ISSUE BORDERING YOU . MADAM, CALL YOUR HUSBAND AND DISCUSS THE ISSUE WITH HIM IN THE OTHER ROOM. IT HAS NOT REACH THE SIDE OF DIVORCE PLEASE.

PEACE IS THE ULTIMATE.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silly suggestion. Repeat after me, the man is a goat!

Jacksparr0w127:
I didn't blame nothing. I was only suggesting

You must have degree in name calling lol

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by ipobbigot7: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
The husband is acting irresponsible. Poo does happen everywhere but you put off your ego and clean up your poo.

He should come home to beg the wife and stop acting as though she has no right to be offended.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by hedonistic: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
cococandy:
Typical scumbag
Typical obnoxious slut.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fabulocity:
Silly suggestion. Repeat after me, the man is a goat!

fvck you
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Familyfirst: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
BoiledHead:
My sister is about to put an end to her marriage in a very dangerous way. What happened?

She caught her husband sex chatting on whatsapp. She didn't even catch him physically sexing but chatting and she wants to put an end. Their son would be celebrating his 5 years birthday soon and is this the gift they wish to give the young chap?

I have tried my best to talk to her but I have no idea on how to go about this afterall, I'm single. She was like "what do you know about marriage?". The husband on the other hand hasn't taken my calls and he angrily left the house since 3 days.

Big bros and sis In the house, what advice can I give to my sister?
encourage your sister to visit www.dailyfamily.ng she will find solution there. Divirce is not the answer. You may think you are divorcing a demon and remarry a Devil,where is that man that is a saint,your sister should wise up.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Rozaybb(f): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
rule number 1 never go tru ur partners phone or else u will have heart attack

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Boy you mad?
Jacksparr0w127:
fvck you
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by DEGREE2466(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Freewoman:

Am sure that i wasn't there in your English class, last time i checked, carry ur trouble commot for road jareh ....LOL...

oh I truly wanted to waka pass with my trouble not until I saw the most flogged grammatical blunder "Am" in place of "I'm"

But then you are a "free" woman

I'm still on the "lol-ing" side oooo
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
freecocoa:
You are obviously a bigger bastard than he is. You people think because some women who obviously know not their worth, stay and take rubbish from half baked imbec1les like yourself, parading as men, mean all women should? May amadioha pay you a very unpleasant visit, f00l.
It's okay... Breathe smiley
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Rtopzy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
kingreign:

Tell your sister, to find a good man is hard, really hard, really really hard.
If he handles his responsibilities well, the issue of sexchatting or flirting (which can be checked anyways) is a small thing. So she saw a tiny bit of wood in the cereals she's gonna throw away the whole grains?
She had better woke up to her responsibilities, get a damn internet enabled phone and sexchat him too, then fulfil all his sexual fantacies when they meet in private.
You are on point

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
cococandy:
Typical scumbag
'Cheating' (it's correct usage is being polyamorous) is ingrained in human DNA. You will cheat on your long-term partner, eventually. As he will cheat on you. Just facts hun.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fabulocity:
Boy you mad?
fvck up kid
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
I choose to ignore your foolishness this night, old man kiss
You drunk. Drink coffee.

Jacksparr0w127:
fvck up kid
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
What you gon' do?
Jacksparr0w127:
fvck up kid
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by VULCAN(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silly response!

She might have to divorce 7 men before she stumbles on one who does not cheat.

Strahovski1:
Tell her to proceed on the divorce. Infact, help her pay the bills of the law suit

Modified
----

To those saying it's not enough. I bet 80% of you are single and you have no idea indeed what contents are of marriage. Yes.

Marriage IS NOT a task! Neither is it some kind of Job or Project. It's not a do or die affair. It's a union where 2 happy people come together as 1. So your sister shouldn't be in such union as her happiness has been slain. Why live with a man knowing well, that he is sleeping with another woman? The thought of it alone can lead to depression. Let's be realistic.

Irrespective of how they sort it out and settle the dispute, the scar would always be there. When she see him making a call, she would be suspicious. If she see him greet a woman she would be suspicious. She would always have the thought that he is sleeping with other women though she may not express this. But she would never forget. And this is not good at all. So what is the point? Is it by force? Why live in depression especially when the woman he is chatting with looks better or sexier than she is.

So let her be.

P.s I'm a married man and yet, I don't encourage anyone to stay in a marriage where infidelity looms.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by SURElee(f): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
kingreign:

Gosh I see you're still young, don't be offended, can I ask you a question?
Its a harmless question and I mean no offence in it.
I believe your parents are alive, if yes, I believe they're still happily married. Have you ever asked your mom how many times she felt like leaving your dad for his mistakes and how bitterly she cried alone in bed in times past for a wrong he committed?
Why did she not leave him finally?
Ask her that question you'd find the reason why I made those comments you first quoted. And o yes, a good man is hard to find. And when you find one, keep him and guard him with all you've got. smiley

So my guy a man/husband who clearly sex chats and has extramarital affairs is a good man to be held tightly abi? In future hope you'd hold on tightly to your wife when she cheats and passes a child from her extra marital affairs as yours when revealed by DNA test?

Abeg what is wrong is wrong whether good man scarce like gold or not.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
kingreign:

A woman may consciously be at fault if she denies him sexual encounters.
She may be unconsciously at fault if she don't keep her self neat and have a high level of personal hygiene and dress well and do all the pre-intimacy acts before the main course of sex, if she gets tired easily and complains during/about his sexual acts, if she acts like a slab during the exercise, if she does not entice him with her dressings. This and lot more could derail a mans sexual appetite in his wife and ignite a fire for another strange woman.
I'd suggest the woman sits down with her husband ask hm what his challenges are and where she erred if any. Call in a marriage counsellor (who counselled them before marriage) and sort this out.

For you advocating for divorce in marriage shows you may not be married or even be a marriage breaker.

Unfollows thread.

Modified, you're not Nigerian, you know nothing about Nigerian cultures, religion and marriages.

A parent may consciously deny his/her child of designer clothes, a parent may consciously deny his/her child of snacks, a parent may consciously deny his/her child of television, in other words let the child go out and steal se??

What nonsense are you saying above.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apina:

Tell ur sister that the moment she packs outta that house, he's gonna bring in another woman. Let her go ahead and mortgage her sons position and hers with a man she has struggled with cos she couldn't boss up to the situation @ hand and bring her man under Leash. Being a single mother isn't as easy as she's been seeing it on telemundo and female divorcées aren't smiled at in the African society.

Hahahaha this is the same silly advice that some demons gave our mothers that made some of us grow up in unhappy homes.

Its like you don't know that an unhappy wife is also an unhappy mother.
They are not two different people. There will be transfer of aggression.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apina:

So Taking the high way when things get tough is the best option? Its really disappointing hearing this from someone who's married. If the case is that leaving would save her from depression based on some uncertain events u raised, what about the child? what would be his state of mind and how would that affect him on the long run? How selfish your suggestion is. Her leaving his house wouldn't change the fact that another woman will replace her immediately, but who's gonna pick her up? Our parents had their own fair share of such issues and even worse but they knew divorce wasn't an option and sorted things out.

"Our mothers" not "they" knew divorce wasn't an option. And that is because they had limited choices then. Welcome to the 21st century babyyyy.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
FILEBE:

How did we get to this? should we just accept that men are polygamous and do nothing about it? We have been using this "men are polygamous " thing to have a reason to cheat. Seriously, even the women are taking it in. We shouldn't justify cheating with this at all. What has happened to self control? I swear, we all want to be rich, it is a prayer and a wish but not everybody will get it illegitimately. That means we still can control ourselves and our desires. I hope u get what i am saying ?

1000 likes

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
BlinkyBling:
So he was sex chatting and she wants to lEave?

C'mom it's. Not a big deal. Maatured women know their hubby flirting does not change much
"Men will always be men"

If she leaves anoda woman will replace. Her and live goes on

Who will marry a married woman wit a child?
Bottom line: she should get over it already n make it work
Men wil always be Men!!
Okay woooow.
"She should get over it already n make it work"

She is the one to make it work? Why? Is she the one sexchatting?

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
tuscani:
Get well soon. And one more thing, stop lying, you are a female and single

So male married men support infidelity.

Thanks for this. I am learning a lot about men here.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
alizma:

being married doesn't mean you have d right answer to marriage problems. from the look of things, it is obvious the man is ashamed of his act. therefore, there is possibility for amendment if only the angry party(his sister) can be calmed down. have you tried to find out what makes the one time sweet love they had could no longer keep the husband to his wife, if their first son is 5, there is the possibility that the lady is between the age of 28-32, what is d assurance that staying single for the rest of her life will make her happier? even if she gets married to someone else, are 100% sure that the other man will be faithful all through?

Where in that write up did you see that the man is ashamed of what he did?

Why are you guys behaving like this? If it were the reverse you will not rush and type this.

And you guys wonder women of this generation are behaving like this. We are tired of you guys supporting each other for rubbish and justifying each others nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mordecai:

Lol.
Let's not be fooled. Just like body language let's you know what one actually feels, despite what the mouth says, we can actually profile a poster from the content of the post.
Strahovski1 is not male, is not married, and clearly has no idea what happiness in marriage entails.
Sorry to burst the bubble.
Anyone who is married wouldn't talk about happiness in marriage, using those sentences.

So someone who is male and married, will not talk about "happiness in marriage"?

I mean then why get married?
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
frenchwine:
Read through many of the comments and indeed Nigerians would always be Nigerians.
That's how after much pestering I gave a one time gf my phone to go through (I deliberately didn't password or cache sensitive stuff) and she raced straight to my chats. Ofcus she saw what she was looking for, similar to the case in point, though not as far as sex chatting.
I tried to reason with her but she was livid (and in all honesty I had nothing going and was just doing it for the fun) and wanted to walk. Ofcus i opened the door for her. Life is too short for drama.
And for the record, i'm a liberalist, I wouldn't police my babe upandan. If she wants to flirt or sex chat, that's her headache, just make I no see her doing the real thing. I didn't come to this world with her, why would I carry her matter for head?
Babe missed a fine gentle man cheesy grin

You "were just doing it for fun"! Ok. If she was the one that fed you that cock and bull story, will you believe?

She did not miss much in a guy who likes to "play".
Sooner than later he becomes a player.
As our people say na from clap e dey enter dance.
Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jabioro:
Your sister knows nothing about marriage, she is the one kidding.. Tell her a plain truth ,she would loose her man to those holes, she would later regret her action, many men will climb her in deceit. if she finally get one out of thousand that will approach her, 50% are going to be historians, and more pedophile than the present .Tell to sit her husband down in a gentle way, to know where she got it wrong and make a quick amendment if at all she is wrong or right.. With a loud voice she should not destroyed her home on such excuses... Husband no dey na joystick dey..

Hmmmn Jabioro wooow, I am really learning a lot from this your post o.

So majority of men are liars and deceivers. Majority of men cannot be termed as loyal, honest or conscientious beings.

That explains our politicians behaviour. Men! Hmnnn. Thank you for this expo. /s

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by MarieSucre(f): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

But there is no gain saying that man by nature is insatiable

Tooor go and steal from a big supermarket in Lagos, I hope the fire they will light on your body will satiate you.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Bigsteveg(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
The fact that you are married does not mean you are matured. You are not wise with your advice

Strahovski1:
Tell her to proceed on the divorce. Infact, help her pay the bills of the law suit

Modified
----

To those saying it's not enough. I bet 80% of you are single and you have no idea indeed what contents are of marriage. Yes.

Marriage IS NOT a task! Neither is it some kind of Job or Project. It's not a do or die affair. It's a union where 2 happy people come together as 1. So your sister shouldn't be in such union as her happiness has been slain. Why live with a man knowing well, that he is sleeping with another woman? The thought of it alone can lead to depression. Let's be realistic.

Irrespective of how they sort it out and settle the dispute, the scar would always be there. When she see him making a call, she would be suspicious. If she see him greet a woman she would be suspicious. She would always have the thought that he is sleeping with other women though she may not express this. But she would never forget. And this is not good at all. So what is the point? Is it by force? Why live in depression especially when the woman he is chatting with looks better or sexier than she is.

So let her be.

P.s I'm a married man and yet, I don't encourage anyone to stay in a marriage where infidelity looms.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks by Kyllahmc(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Strahovski1:

Modified
----

So let her be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.