Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! (7204 Views)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Arnold1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2008
Let me pose this question, if a Nigerian lady were to get pregnant by a Nigerian guy in the US.,
What are the chances that the lady would have to keep hunting him down for child support ?

How many Nigerian women do you know of that has to plead for her baby’s father
to acknowledge and be there for his child ?

I am not trying to put anyone down, but I can state here emphatically that it is a taboo not
to take care of your child from the village (actually town) I come from.

A Nigerian lady would nine times out of ten choose a Nigerian man before she chooses
an AA man due to the cultural similarities they have in common - which Almondjoy has very well articulated.
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2008
Sweet T:

@morenike

OK, senorita. grin grin Iyawo akata. grin grin

yes, i'll rather marry an akata than to tie myself up with a bushman like you, who thinks the only way to romance a girl is to mess around with her friends tongue
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by SweetT1: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2008
grin grin what are you talking about?? Have you been drinking palm wine? what friends are you talking about?
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by almondjoy(f): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2008
Arnold1:

Let me pose this question, if a Nigerian lady were to get pregnant by a Nigerian guy in the US.,
What are the chances that the lady would have to keep hunting him down for child support ?

How many Nigerian women do you know of that has to plead for her baby’s father
to acknowledge and be there for his child ?

I am not trying to put anyone down, but I can state here emphatically that it is a taboo not
to take care of your child from the village (actually town) I come from.

A Nigerian lady would nine times out of ten choose a Nigerian man before she chooses
an AA man due to the cultural similarities they have in common - which Almondjoy has very well articulated.

Nothing to add, nothing to subtract!  CULTURAL COMPARTIBLITY. . . PERIOD! kiss
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Busta(f): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2008
morenike09:

@Busta
LOL. . . my adopted brother is out womanizing every girl in his area. . .me? trouble? do you want me to tell you the reason why they call me angeltoyin and gentletoyin? grin

Iwo? story
Angeltoyin = Deviltoyin
gentletoyin = Angrytoyin
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by SweetT1: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Busta

Don't be fooled, more like Devil Toyin, Abami Eda Toyin ! grin
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2008
Sweet T:

grin grin what are you talking about?? Have you been drinking palm wine? what friends are you talking about?
am talking abt you. . .if am drinking palm wine, you're sniffing Igbo (weed)

Busta:

Iwo? story
Angeltoyin = Deviltoyin
gentletoyin = Angrytoyin
emi? where did you get this? busta, you're my adopted brother's wife, you think of me as such? wait, till i report you to him angry angry tongue
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2008
Sweet T:

@Busta

Don't be fooled, more like Devil Toyin, Abami Eda Toyin ! grin

you nko? ashewo Bitter T
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by SweetT1: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2008
I dey go sleep. It seems like Toyin is on that stuff again. Palmwine laced with snuff ! grin
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by SweetT1: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2008
@morenike

Why are you calling me these names. Na jeje i sit on my own. I don't get involve with you guys drama. I'll come back when the palm wine wears off. grin grin
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by almondjoy(f): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao. I suppose. It depends on which kind of "akata' I'm responding to. If it's the type l;ike Hero, Sista, BigSis and all those other lunatics, I have no problem blowing it out at them but those like lurker or Drsuilla, I rather be mellow and not make them feel bad because we think their men bloody suck or that our men only use them for their fetish desires  grin

But seriously though it's like ok we understand playing of the field before really settling down, I just find it kind of odd that you wont find many girls playing around with BA men at least before they decide to get serious and stick with what they know.

Nothing to hide when you are telling what you believe to be true from your own personal observations.  Hero or Dru. . . the facts are the facts. . . nothing personal at all!  Just ma observation.  People like Ms Lurker can never see that because she is a "Black American" female. . . of course I can ony expect her to put up the best defense under the circumstances.  I am not partial. . . .I have studied ma environment for years and I know what the heck is going on!

What on earth will you gain from fooling around with a "Black American" guy before you settle down? undecided  You will only be risking your life if you do not end up in jail first.  The kind of lifestyle most get into will only send bad news to your village in "Africa" to quote my sistaas and brodaas from over here.  Okay, even if you give one of them a chance, due to the fragmented family set up most come from. . .you will definitely invite trouble from one of their distant relatives in form of a burglar or basement pharmarcist. . . unless you are dealing with the Barrack Obama kind. . . .and I do not need to tell you that only the Michelles Obama of this world can command the respect and attention of those.

YOU CAN ONLY ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE! kiss
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2008
Sweet T:

@morenike
I dey go sleep.

eh en? omo dada, go to sleep and let the igbo wear off, shotigbo. . .before you come back here
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by TheSly: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2008
*runs far away from thread* Couldn't comprehend whats goin on no more. . .

Ile koko n tagbe. . . . . . . . .offffff i go. . . . . . . undecided
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by MsLurker(f): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2008
almondjoy:

Nothing to hide when you are telling what you believe to be true from your own personal observations.  Hero or Dru. . . the facts are the facts. . . nothing personal at all!  Just ma observation.  People like Ms Lurker can never see that because she is a "Black American" female. . . of course I can ony expect her to put up the best defense under the circumstances.  I am not partial. . . .I have studied ma environment for years and I know what the heck is going on!

What on earth will you gain from fooling around with a "Black American" guy before you settle down? undecided  You will only be risking your life if you do not end up in jail first.  The kind of lifestyle most get into will only send bad news to your village in "Africa" to quote my sistaas and brodaas from over here.  Okay, even if you give one of them a chance, due to the fragmented family set up most come from. . .you will definitely invite trouble from one of their distant relatives in form of a burglar or basement pharmarcist. . . unless you are dealing with the Barrack Obama kind. . . .and I do not need to tell you that only the Michelles Obama of this world can command the respect and attention of those.

YOU CAN ONLY ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE! kiss

I'm not trying to defend anything. Why should I? You don't seem like the type to listen, so I can't waste my typing on it. What will be, will be, my dear.

The Black American women that have together know what's up and it's cool. grin

And there are a lot of Michelle Obama's in this world, we just aren't all dating a Presidential nominee.

Cheers!
grin
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by 4Him(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2008
Ms. Lurker:

And there are a lot of Michelle Obama's in this world, we just aren't all dating a Presidential nominee.

Michelle isnt particularly fine but again that's a topic for another day.
There's nothing wrong with a girl marrying an AA guy, i suppose it has more to do with a desire to stay within the relative comfort of the known.
Besides marriage in the Nigerian sense has a lot to do with familes . . . i dont know many conservative Nigerian families that would be disposed to letting their daughter go marry someone from goodness knows where.
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Busta(f): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2008
morenike09:

emi? where did you get this? busta, you're my adopted brother's wife, you think of me as such? wait, till i report you to him angry angry tongue

which adopted brother? . . . He has been officially divorced.
Didn't watch the last episode of Jerry Springer?
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Dreloaded(f): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2008
[quote author=almondjoy link=topic=36761.msg2057488#msg2057488 date=1205522337

What on earth will you gain from fooling around with a "Black American" guy before you settle down? undecided  [quote][/quote]

That's my point AJ, African men have no problem playing around with these women til they find the Nigerian female they decide to marry and one wonders what stops African women from doing the same until she finds the African/Nigerian dude she feels cpmfortable enough for marriage

My reason is that they dont wanna waste time and would rather date those they are sure of marrying instead of playing around like our men do but Im sure they are many other reasons and i  guess i wanna hear them all lol.
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2008
Busta:

which adopted brother? . . . He has been officially divorced.
Didn't watch the last episode of Jerry Springer?
LOL. . .i dnt watch Jerry Springer anymore o. . .but the last time i watched Maury, you promise to take him back. . .what did he do now? making my sis-in-law angry angry angry tongue
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Busta(f): 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2008
Maury Show,
the show was cancelled oh . . . after the lie detector test confirm all my suspicions with him and Lady T, D-reloaded, Mukina, michelline89 and the rest of them.
nahh, his case is a closed one.
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2008
Busta:

Maury Show,
the show was cancelled oh . . . after the lie detector test confirm all my suspicions with him and Lady T, D-reloaded, Mukina, michelline89 and the rest of them.
nahh, his case is a closed one.
omo, dnt mind the director o. . .they were trying to frame him up. . . see this ppl who can scatter scatter a beautiful home (in case you guys seperate, can i get the Lexus in your garage?) dnt mind them o
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Busta(f): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2008
morenike09:

omo, dnt mind the director o. . .they were trying to frame him up. . . see this people who can scatter scatter a beautiful home (in case you guys seperate, can i get the Lexus in your garage?) dnt mind them o
see how much u like ur brotha?
which director framed him up?
lexus ko, bentley ni . . . sho ara re oh angry

enways, i have moved on. Life is too short to morose over some cheat of a guy. Give my msg to him tongue
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2008
Busta:

see how much u like your brotha?
which director framed him up?
lexus ko, bentley ni . . . sho ara re oh angry

enways, i have moved on. Life is too short to morose over some cheat of a guy. Give my msg to him tongue

ahhhh. . .so just because i love my brother i can't have the Lexus? eya, it was nice having you as a sis-in-law. . .but good thing my brother is going after Alicia Keys now, grin grin cheesy cheesy

but seriously, do i get the Lexus?
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Busta(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2008
@morenike
Alicia Keys ko . . . Amy Whinehouse ni

omo forget that lexus oh, i am keeping it, plus the house and every kobo ur brother has. Mo sori fun gbogbo yin lokon kon grin
damn . . .stilll got it grin
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2008
haba, busta, and here i thought my yoruba was rusty. . .man, you give "rusty" another meaning. abeg, dnt mess up my language jo. . . tongue
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Busta(f): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
morenike09:

haba, busta, and here i thought my yoruba was rusty. . .man, you give "rusty" another meaning. abeg, dnt mess up my language jo. . . tongue

lol insult me oh grin

LEXUS na lon gba yen oh . . .koda, wa gba lambogini pelu e
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
Busta:

LEXUS na lon gba yen oh . . .koda, wa gba lambogini pelu e
grin grin grin grin did you know how long it took me to understand that?
ok ok ok , you told me that i can have the Lexus, ese ma. . . you're too generous. . grin
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Busta(f): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2008
lol . . that bad huh?

yeah come and get it.
I actually went and purchased 10 bulldogs and 10 german shepards cos of u pple.
They will entertain u when u get here. grin
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2008
Busta:

lol . . that bad huh?

yeah come and get it.
I actually went and purchased 10 bulldogs and 10 german shepards because of u people.
They will entertain u when u get here. grin
rotflmao cheesy. . .now i understand why my brother left you oh. . .you're one dangerous pikin. . .and here and there, i read ppl wanting to meet Busta and that Busta is gentle . . . woe to them, their minds have been poisoned
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by almondjoy(f): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2008
Ms. Lurker:

I'm not trying to defend anything. Why should I? You don't seem like the type to listen, so I can't waste my typing on it. What will be, will be, my dear.

The Black American women that have together know what's up and it's cool. grin

Cheers!
grin

You are dreaming! cheesy More like a lot of Madeas around dating a whole lot of "Fred G. Sanfords" around America! grin  What a combination! cheesy Everlastin' damnation! If we had a lot of Michelle Obamas in America. . . .the unemployment rate would definitely go way down and the welfare system would not be over-burdened by you know who. tongue  The good thing is that we are all "black".  Whatever affects one affects all. . . to the outside world. . . .no difference!

D-reloaded:

That's my point AJ, African men have no problem playing around with these women til they find the Nigerian female they decide to marry and one wonders what stops African women from doing the same until she finds the African/Nigerian dude she feels cpmfortable enough for marriage

My reason is that they don't want to waste time and would rather date those they are sure of marrying instead of playing around like our men do but I'm sure they are many other reasons and i  guess i want to hear them all lol.

That is the beauty of the typical diasporian "Nigerian" man! Anywhere his deeeeeeeeeek can be pampered. . . .you will find him there even if it means swimming in the gutter! cheesy As long as they can find someone who will have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus bed time snack. . . . they have struck gold. . . that is all they think with.  Simple! grin Not many Nigerian girls and women have time for that! Just were not conditioned that way to care for those things. I don't! So why would I want to hook up with an "Black American" male just because they have perfected the art of bedmatics, like that is all ma life is worth? undecided  Well, things are changing as more Nigerians are having children who are more "Black American" than the "Black Americans themselves". There are more Africans now in America who have never been to Africa.  So things will soon even out in about 100years., so you cannot even tell the difference! cheesy

Nigerian guys have never seen that kind of thing in "Africa" as a whole as a result of a sexually inhibited cultural background they were raised in.  When they come over. . . .oh dear. . . .all hell breaks lose for the supply of cheap, fantastic vaginas and tongues rule here. cheesy   Any Nigerian man would get his money's worth over with extra coupons to come back to the "amusement park" here while in Nigeria they pay for substandard service with a lot of responsilities and liabilites. grin  Leave those ones in Nigeria. . . they are just trying to catch up. 

But a typical Nigerian lady or woman. . . . not interested in all that rubbish! Even if they indulge once in a while. . . . . they do not make it a religion like our dear male and female counterparts . . . ."Black Americans". kiss
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2008
Lmao stillwater, they are known for only liking black women as their mistresses

DeNiro excluded   tongue

Oluchi Onweagba is married to an Italian fashion designer Luca Orlandi grin tongue cool. Maybe other black girls certainly not a Nigerian, Igbo to be precise cheesy tongue
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2008
stillwater:

Oluchi Onweagba is married to an Italian fashion designer Luca Orlandi grin tongue cool. Maybe other black girls certainly not a Nigerian, Igbo to be precise cheesy tongue
so you want to follow her trend?
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 15, 2008
I don't follow people's "trend". I set up my own and other people follow. tongue cool cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Y Do U Guyz Like Grabn Ur Gf Bottom? / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Are men getting Fed up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.