Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (68423 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by sheyinoni(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
*PSG* = Verb
Meaning = *Disgrace*
*Example*
```Arsenal is a PSG to football```
Ode
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by 0b10010011: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Mrs Suleiman Otobor says he likes finishing from the back. Just imagine finishing from the back of this thing. Chai! Mr apostle 3some enjoy no be small.

I can't imagine pouring my whole cum inide those big butts from behind and watch it drip back from same cunt after am done.

Sulaiman has been the "ONLY". Apostle that has been to heaven from the back.
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sweetguy25:
I dey jealous Sulieman. See wetin the man dey chop

No need to jealous the man. If you too wan dey chop that kain tin wey in Dey chop, come hia make I swear (sorry, pray) for you. grin
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Firstcitizen: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
0b10010011:

Sulaiman has been the "ONLY". Apostle that has been to heaven from the back.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by NaWetinDey(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chai!

I can't even tell is the 'chai' is for the news or for this...picture but.
Continu
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by sweetgala(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
I've been very suspicious of many of these actresses and females in the social scene in Nigeria . Many of them are dating a rich guy somewhere who sponsors their lifestyle which is beyond their legitimate earnings .

When did this Daniela start acting , they'll just start splurging like other people are lazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Charly68: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lunagirl:
Nigerians!

When this scandal broke out, they did not believe. They rained insults on the lady and called her out. Now Danielle is linked and they are going to her page to insult her without still believing it is real.
Just how do you reconcile these facts? Until we hear from Daniela now;that somebody alleges her of misconduct does not mean it is true...The veracity of her claim must be established...In any case the story is really damaging and destructive..

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:
This man keeps getting disgraced. He should just say the truth. Obviously, The Lady is right about him and his frivolous sex ordeals.
He incurred God's wrath by going against his word and inciting violence. He even claimed it to be God who led him to utter such codswallops. His people have been deceived by him and won't accept that he is a halfwit pretending to be a Vessel of God. But I can see through such Facade.

Hopefully, The veil covering the unbeliever would be removed.
calm down .....abi na ur sis d pastor fvk?

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by IamQuintus(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
whoa.(shocked).
I wunt 'reserve my Comments'
but instead 'Comment my reserve'
Daniella okeke well 'made'. God made u with his own technique which cannot b found in a classique boutique wen u walk wit yo colleague dey admire yo@Danniella Okeke.

that Devilish stripper is trying to draq yo name to d mud@Danniella okeke jus d way she's striving hard to do Apostle J.Suleiman.
Deny her.
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by bezimo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pure lies, the Apostle did not have anything with the useless otobo or Danielle been dragged into her lies.

When the truth is revealed, I hope the naysayers will be ashamed for casting aspersions on the Man of God been blackmailed and lied against...
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Naughtytboy: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
sheyinoni:

Ode
oloriburuku
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Certifiedboss: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
lalasticlala:
After Stephanie Otobo linked big butty actress, Daniella Okeke to her sex scandal with Apostle Johnson Suleman, many Nigerians have stormed actress Daniella Okeke's instagram page with diverse views. Some are even fighting there. LOL.

See screenshots of people's comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRdDthhlH81/?hl=en
- Stephanie Otobo grin

Most single actress do these things. You will see d one that has not featured in up to 20movies. Ha's a house In lekki. Driving G-wagon and Evoque .... This is how many of them slay. That's why the single actress always look for successful than the married ones who r even way bigger than them in d industry

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by sheyinoni(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
oloriburuku
Oloshi angry
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
IGBO GIRLS grin grin grin grin
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Naughtytboy: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
sheyinoni:

Oloshi angry
werey erankoshalasan eniyan
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by sheyinoni(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
werey erankoshalasan eniyan
Oniranu olodo okponu grin
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by dsocioemmy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
I trust naija na. That babe must be forced to talk..
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by enomakos(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
See ukwu
i go pay 1million to f u c k that ukwu
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by SafeDavid(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
dannythethug:

Your alter ego.

You don sell your fridge?
You wan buy fridge?
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by NovusHomo(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
lofty900:
El rufai has successfully tarnished Suleimans image, fear short people

Werey. grin grin grin
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
dannythethug:

Lolzz grin

Dlgy

wtf is up?
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nature8(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hmm, this is serious..
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by AlanSugar(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
lofty900:
El rufai has successfully tarnished Suleimans image, fear short people

What has it got to do with El rufai, or was sule hammering El as well? tongue

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by chukzyfcbb: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Uchesis:

infact, see d vehicle here
as she dey ride d vehicle, apostle dey ride d other 'vehicle'
cheiii this is a bad butty. this ukwu is bigger than bombay
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by GreyLaw(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:
This man keeps getting disgraced. He should just say the truth. Obviously, The Lady is right about him and his frivolous sex ordeals.
He incurred God's wrath by going against his word and inciting violence. He even claimed it to be God who led him to utter such codswallops. His people have been deceived by him and won't accept that he is a halfwit pretending to be a Vessel of God. But I can see through such Facade.

Hopefully, The veil covering the unbeliever would be removed.

If you are truly a Christian, you'd know that it's terribly wrong to make conclusions without clear evidence. The stories could be true; what if they are false?
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by makaveli299(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin Alausha(o)
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by robotix: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

You're right. That was actually slander on the olosho's part.
By the time this dust settles, we will know the truth.

I have also noticed that APC members, muslims and atheist are the ones believing this is true while whatever the Apostle says is a lie.

We shall see...
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by naijaboiy: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
robotix:
By the time this dust settles, we will know the truth.

I have also noticed that APC members, muslims and atheist are the ones believing this is true while whatever the Apostle says is a lie.

We shall see...

Okay na! grin
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by robotix: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

Okay na! grin
we dey watch na... abi? Cool.
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by robotix: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
GreyLaw:

If you are truly a Christian, you'd know that it's terribly wrong to make conclusions without clear evidence. The stories could be true; what if they are false?
who told that person is a Christian? The people spear heading this shiit are atheist, APc muslims.

Some say how could El Rufai have anything to do with this...A man who could look the other way while people are silently being killed in Kaduna, a man who paid murderers to stop killing instead of arresting them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking / Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.