Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (68420 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by psalmsjob: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Apostle suleman really enjoyed! Chai!

Sex with this daniella girl wee be too sweet i swear! kiss kiss

Can you remember how sweet the last sex you had was? grin

All na wash my brother no enjoyment for sex weh you go dey lick mouth for grin

The "Man of Dogs" Apostle Suleiman will be slapping his di.ck head now I'm suregrin

3 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by MrMcJay(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Johnson Suleiman bought a Range for this Daniella girl na. Let him come out to deny Daniella and he'll get more than he bargained for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by AntiWailer: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
lofty900:
El rufai has successfully tarnished Suleimans image, fear short people

Haba.

El Rufai helped transfer money ?

El RUfai helped Lick Plate ?

El Rufai Organized 3some Crusade ?

El RUfai carry them go Napoli and New York.

Leave El Rufai out of this jare.

I hate the trend when someone is to be held responsible for their act but we blame it on every other person for shining light on such act.

Apostle, Have you evered fired the babe spitting stuffs ?
It is a simple YES / NO answer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by LordOfNaira: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chai, look at that ass. Just imagine that ass in a doggystyle position.

I swear, I envy Sule. Chai!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by monlawal(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
None of ma bizniz. Like shortyy *ifart* on thread *i_go* my way
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by AntiWailer: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
menxer:

When you shit and don't wipe your ass, keeping silence won't stop the flies from gathering.

Threatening flies won't either.

Keeping your mouth shut and wiping the ass will do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by zlantanfan: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
menxer:

When you shit and don't wipe your ass, keeping silence won't stop the flies from gathering.
when u are underground stop digging, if u have a clean plate the issue would die, but if you have a guilty conscience and trying to defend a person who is ready to go dirty, more would be revealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Beejayx: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Shooo see shaaaaaapeeeee

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by dragonking2: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
This girl yansh eh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by waledeji(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin by

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
If you speaks the truth against government leaderships, they will try to bounce you and set you up by all means.
Elrufai and DSS are trying everything possible to keep Apostle Suleman shut.

3 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Beejayx: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
psalmsjob:

The "Man of Dogs" Apostle Suleiman will be slapping his di.ck head now I'm suregrin
how can you be sure of ur statements
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by menxer: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
zlantanfan:
when u are underground stop digging, if u have a clean plate the issue would die, but if you have a guilty conscience and trying to defend a person who is ready to go dirty, more would be revealed.

From all indications and evidences hinted, there is no clean plate or conscience in this Tobo - Sulieman scandal.

2 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by jerechjoe123: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
emvico:
are you asking me :-(

my gladness is that all of you will be alive to hear the end of the story..
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by xammyx(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=Synord post=54483266]Apostle Sule wanted to man stephaine by putting his Johnson into her otobo which made Stephanie to show that the Johnson has already entered Daniella and made her to ke ke ke embarassed embarassed

I really Hope your OK, mind the things you say
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by LesbianBoy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
psalmsjob:

Na so una dey talk! If person like you wan bang this daniella girl, one thrust in her pvssy and you wee cum because of the "sweetness"! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
SafeDavid:
Olosho's everywhere.
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by psalmsjob: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Na so una dey talk! If person like you wan bang this daniella girl, one thrust in her pvssy and you wee cum because of the "sweetness"! grin grin grin grin

Contrary to what you might think, I will actually struggle to have an erection by mere looking at her. Ladies with heavy make-up and skimpy dresses turn me off grin

2 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by LesbianBoy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
psalmsjob:

Contrary to what you might think, I will actually struggle to have an erection by mere looking at her. Ladies with heavy make-up and skimpy dresses turn me off grin

Akuko for the gods! angry

4 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by omimiwave57(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
lalasticlala:
After Stephanie Otobo linked big butty actress, Daniella Okeke to her sex scandal with Apostle Johnson Suleman, many Nigerians have stormed actress Daniella Okeke's instagram page with diverse views. Some are even fighting there. LOL.

See screenshots of people's comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRdDthhlH81/?hl=en
- Stephanie Otobo grin
maybe she mention her name because she is close to the pastor . she should show picture of them together instead of mentioning other people names. she dey there during the party
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by dannythethug: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
SafeDavid:
Olosho's everywhere.

Lolzz grin

Dlgy
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
fans asking her to remain silent on this issue no try at all o.Not when ur name and personality is being dragged in the mud and an object of a very ''sensitive'' situation at hand.Miss, just say something [nothing but d truth] to atleast clear d air on what ACTUALLY transpired between d apostle,miss Atobo and u.

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by psalmsjob: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beejayx:
[color=#990000][/color] how can you be sure of ur statements

I'm sure the Man of Dogs i.e. Apostle Suleiman should be slapping his Di.ck head by now because that shows he is remorseful but if not then this must be nothing compared to the other atrocities he is commuting.

So more scandal is coming to him and his fellow Men of Dogs in Nigeria grin

No wonder we have rapist and sex offenders prevalent in Nigeria because these Men-of-Dogs laying hands on their "church" member passing on such spirits to them.

6 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by AntiWailer: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
ugwuvictor58:
fans asking her to remain silent on this issue no try at all o.Not when ur name and personality is being dragged in the mud and an object of a very ''sensitive'' situation at hand.Miss, just say something [nothing but d truth] to atleast clear d air on what ACTUALLY transpired between d apostle,miss Atobo and u.

She need to be careful.

Some crazy people will add 1 + 2 and come up with crazier things
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Uchesis: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
Omo i dey jealous bros sule oh,see dangote loaded trailer of daniella egbon sule dey drive, yeh mogbe! This fit corrupt road oh

and i hear say bros sule like to dey finish for dem back. imagine pouring hot akamu ontop dat heavy trailer yanshhhh.

2 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by AntiWailer: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
psalmsjob:

my brother you need alternative merecine. (medicine) grin

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Duru009(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
I said one day de one day her source of wealth will be known........

2 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Firstcitizen: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
lofty900:
El rufai has successfully tarnished Suleimans image, fear short people

Sharrap there. So El rufai was the one apostle 3some was paying money into his account

3 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by poshbrave(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:
This man keeps getting disgraced. He should just say the truth. Obviously, The Lady is right about him and his frivolous sex ordeals.
He incurred God's wrath by going against his word and inciting violence. He even claimed it to be God who led him to utter such codswallops. His people have been deceived by him and won't accept that he is a halfwit pretending to be a Vessel of God. But I can see through such Facade.

Hopefully, The veil covering the unbeliever would be removed.
keep ur dirty trap shot....let common sense teach u what d difference between allegations nd guilty of. The said lady making round with d allegations how is how life like. A child whose father claim disowned him as a father what moral justification did she have to makes such claims. Until d truth is figure out keep ur mouth shot or better still read and pass if ur brain is drained of meaningful comment
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by idu1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Apostle suleman really enjoyed! Chai!

Sex with this daniella girl wee be too sweet i swear! kiss kiss
grin grin
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Firstcitizen: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Chai, look at that ass. Just imagine that ass in a doggystyle position.

I swear, I envy Sule. Chai!!!
Mrs Suleiman Otobor says he likes finishing from the back. Just imagine finishing from the back of this thing. Chai! Mr apostle 3some enjoy no be small.

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Firstcitizen: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
psalmsjob:

This is your dic.k speaking...."guy if she unleash that yansh on us, I go let you know say me with you get our own different minds" grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.